Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 171053 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:45 - Jun 26 with 5436 viewsnumptydumpty

I would have thought if Willock was going anywhere, that the deal would have to be in place by now.

if if he doesnt sign a new contract and he hasnt got a deal elsewhere, he could go somewhere a heck of a lot more downmarket than here...

I dont think many would take a punt on him and the ones that would I dont think he will get whatever he is being advised he posiibly could get.

To me as no news re movement, this to me suggests we have a deal in place for him, which i personally would be happy with.

He seemed to enjoy Marti being here and he surely realises our current manager would be the best possible for his development

I think the announcement being left to the last minute as they leaving potential good news to last minute - a bit like Johansen signing which at the time many of us, me included, was the missing link for the club.

If willock did go - its kind of slightly tarnished QPR career ie could have expected more !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:26 - Jun 27 with 4369 viewsBuckR

Begovic moving on - confirmed on his Insta
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:28 - Jun 27 with 4347 viewsLblock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:26 - Jun 27 by BuckR

Begovic moving on - confirmed on his Insta

Was he waving goodbye or just flapping randomly in the air?

Right call.
I thought he was good at the start, average in the middle and terrible at the end....... which sounds very much like (my) making love to a beautiful woman.

So... new keeper rumour has substance then?????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:50 - Jun 27 with 4006 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:28 - Jun 27 by Lblock

Was he waving goodbye or just flapping randomly in the air?

Right call.
I thought he was good at the start, average in the middle and terrible at the end....... which sounds very much like (my) making love to a beautiful woman.

So... new keeper rumour has substance then?????

“Thank you to everyone at @OfficialQPR for your support this past season. Really enjoyed my time at the club. Wishing you all the very best for the future. I am really excited for the next challenge!”
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:22 - Jun 27 with 3336 viewsTomMorgz7

Not a scooby about the verity of this one, just took me by surprise. Competition for Irish Cafu...?

Translation: advanced negotiations to sign free agent (full back) Hevertton Santos, not renewing contract with *checks notes Estrela da Amadora
[Post edited 27 Jun 15:24]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:29 - Jun 27 with 3283 viewsGloucs_R

Surely Cannon must be off then?

Cant see us having Dunne, Cannon, this Hevertton Santos and the lad they have just signed for the Devs all at RB

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:39 - Jun 27 with 3179 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:45 - Jun 26 by numptydumpty

I would have thought if Willock was going anywhere, that the deal would have to be in place by now.

if if he doesnt sign a new contract and he hasnt got a deal elsewhere, he could go somewhere a heck of a lot more downmarket than here...

I dont think many would take a punt on him and the ones that would I dont think he will get whatever he is being advised he posiibly could get.

To me as no news re movement, this to me suggests we have a deal in place for him, which i personally would be happy with.

He seemed to enjoy Marti being here and he surely realises our current manager would be the best possible for his development

I think the announcement being left to the last minute as they leaving potential good news to last minute - a bit like Johansen signing which at the time many of us, me included, was the missing link for the club.

If willock did go - its kind of slightly tarnished QPR career ie could have expected more !!!

I just think Willock expected a lot of offers and they have not come so he now either holds his nerve or back tracks and takes our offer. I wouldn't expect him to decide anything for a few more weeks
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:39 - Jun 27 with 3178 viewsTomMorgz7

He does seem to do the exact same job as cannon... right back to wing-back, has also played a lot in right midfield this season apparently.
[Post edited 27 Jun 15:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:40 - Jun 27 with 3165 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:22 - Jun 27 by TomMorgz7

Not a scooby about the verity of this one, just took me by surprise. Competition for Irish Cafu...?

Translation: advanced negotiations to sign free agent (full back) Hevertton Santos, not renewing contract with *checks notes Estrela da Amadora

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:54 - Jun 27 with 3041 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:39 - Jun 27 by TomMorgz7

He does seem to do the exact same job as cannon... right back to wing-back, has also played a lot in right midfield this season apparently.
[Post edited 27 Jun 15:39]

Thanks I wondered if that might be the case - the RM bit. Watching Jimmy Dunne trying to bark out orders in Portuguese would be an added bonus.
[Post edited 27 Jun 16:02]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:57 - Jun 27 with 3005 viewsHAYESBOY

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:22 - Jun 27 by TomMorgz7

Looks like he played right midfield for most of last season.

Apparently his mrs has started following QPR. All but done then shirley..........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:58 - Jun 27 with 2991 viewsted_hendrix

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:40 - Jun 27 by DannyPaddox

Scorchio Scorchio................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:58 - Jun 27 with 2984 viewsFDC

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:52 - Jun 26 by DavieQPR

The Nardi rumour, who was not offered a new contract by Gent, was started by some obscure twitter account without any evidence. It was then picked up by two very unreliable clickbait sites. Then The Athletic copied them.

WLS also reported it
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:21 - Jun 27 with 2778 viewslassel

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:29 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Surely Cannon must be off then?

Cant see us having Dunne, Cannon, this Hevertton Santos and the lad they have just signed for the Devs all at RB

It’s always been very possible that Cannon would go this summer - he had PL interest before coming here and now that QPR took the plunge the legal issues are resolved. If someone makes a fair offer for him (maybe late in the window) i doubt the club will stand in his way.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:33 - Jun 27 with 2705 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:21 - Jun 27 by lassel

It’s always been very possible that Cannon would go this summer - he had PL interest before coming here and now that QPR took the plunge the legal issues are resolved. If someone makes a fair offer for him (maybe late in the window) i doubt the club will stand in his way.

I've never seen a Premiership player in him. Not even close. So I'd be surprised if one made an offer. But I do agree, I do think he will leave soon.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:37 - Jun 27 with 2656 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:57 - Jun 27 by HAYESBOY

Looks like he played right midfield for most of last season.

Apparently his mrs has started following QPR. All but done then shirley..........

In fact, it seems he's played RM for most of his career. Replacement for Willock perhaps?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:44 - Jun 27 with 2574 viewsHayesender

I'm liking the fact that these players we're being strongly linked to, are players I've never heard of

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:48 - Jun 27 with 2544 viewslosethedrum

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:44 - Jun 27 by Hayesender

I'm liking the fact that these players we're being strongly linked to, are players I've never heard of

Now heavily linked with Ramalamadingdong .
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:13 - Jun 27 with 2361 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:48 - Jun 27 by losethedrum

Is he any relation to Hamalainen?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:26 - Jun 27 with 2270 viewsHayesender

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:48 - Jun 27 by losethedrum

Hope he's a striker

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:31 - Jun 27 with 2225 viewsSK_hoops

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but just seen Tim Iroegbanum has just gone to Everton £9 million. Seems pretty high to me.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:33 - Jun 27 with 2185 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:31 - Jun 27 by SK_hoops

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but just seen Tim Iroegbanum has just gone to Everton £9 million. Seems pretty high to me.

...well it would explain some of his performances for us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:37 - Jun 27 with 2120 viewsRBlock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:31 - Jun 27 by SK_hoops

Apparently Eze has been linked to Crystal Palace as well. Could use the money if that one goes through.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:39 - Jun 27 with 2097 viewsflynnbo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:54 - Jun 27 with 1760 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:12 - Jun 24 by derbyhoop

Supposedly interested in Keiran Ngwenya, a LB from Aberdeen, being released on a free. He's had loan spells with Partick Thistle, who are supposedly also interested.
If signed, he's likely to go into Dev Squad. Where he'll be competing with Shann and Leahy.
Seems an odd one to me. Not good enough for SPL, 21yo, for a position where we already have 2 players. Both in First team (Paal & Larkeche) and DS.

No surprise. Not going to happen. He's signed for Dunfermline.
And later, Jordan Archer has signed for Portsmouth on 2 year deal.
[Post edited 27 Jun 20:28]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024