Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 29440 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:15 - Sep 28 with 1954 viewsBklynRanger

LUCAS GET A GRIP
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:15 - Sep 28 with 1939 viewsFredManRave

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:07 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

You got a better explanation?

Maybe I misunderstood, mate, but you said;

Game has been over since the hat miss by Smyth.

You're talking about the miss that went wiide in the 5th minute of the game?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:16 - Sep 28 with 1908 viewsCamberleyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:07 - Sep 28 by Antti_Heinola

we were losing and came back to equalise. Pretty good comparison.
It's also the only other red we've had under this boss, so pretty hard to make any kind of comparison under your rules.
smiley face

I wasn't just alluding to when we've gone down to 10 under Cifuentes, historically there's something about us a club when we go down to 10 with still a good proportion of the match left, we just appear to be so easy to play against and the complete opposite of the cliché 'it's never easy against ten men'.

I can never remember us with ten against anybody, playing like Plymouth have done against us twice with ten in the last two seasons.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:17 - Sep 28 with 1854 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:13 - Sep 28 by stainrods_elbow

Sorry, what I ought to have said was, it's absolutely fine, ref, go ahead and bend the game as you see fit, as it's the playing that counts.

You wished a car accident on someone doing their job badly. He isn't the reason we are shite.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:17 - Sep 28 with 1854 viewsPdog

At least its a quick turn around, on to Tuesday.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:17 - Sep 28 with 1846 viewsDorse

How come our only quick ball is when we play backwards?

Meant to say this in the first half but the dog distracted me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:18 - Sep 28 with 1766 viewsderbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:13 - Sep 28 by dmm

I'm finding it difficult to sustain an interest in this game. We've lost our way again, there's no way back and I keep thinking of better things to do.

Contest ended with their second.
We haven't has a single shot on target all game. Can't recall a single shot at all 2nd half.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:19 - Sep 28 with 1724 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:17 - Sep 28 by Dorse

How come our only quick ball is when we play backwards?

Meant to say this in the first half but the dog distracted me.

Easy to get distracted today fella 😁
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:19 - Sep 28 with 1726 viewsJimmyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:16 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

I wasn't just alluding to when we've gone down to 10 under Cifuentes, historically there's something about us a club when we go down to 10 with still a good proportion of the match left, we just appear to be so easy to play against and the complete opposite of the cliché 'it's never easy against ten men'.

I can never remember us with ten against anybody, playing like Plymouth have done against us twice with ten in the last two seasons.

We are easy to play against with 11 too
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:20 - Sep 28 with 1685 viewsrbee

We start this game missing several first team players. We more than hold our own during the first half against a home team in form.

A red card, Sh1t happens, a deflected goal and keeper error.

One disappointing game, after a decent unbeaten run, and we are in a relegation battle, our new signings not good enough.

Thank goodness you boys only have two knees to jerk 😃
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:22 - Sep 28 with 1586 viewsR_from_afar

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:18 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

We haven't has a single shot on target all game. Can't recall a single shot at all 2nd half.

Smyth just now and his disallowed goal

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:22 - Sep 28 with 1574 viewsDorse

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:19 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

Easy to get distracted today fella 😁

Yeah, but a dog playing the bongos and a kazoo? It's pretty distracting. Especially when you factor in the skateboard.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:22 - Sep 28 with 1539 viewsGaryBannister86

Spot on. I remember why to avoid the match thread. One rubbish away day, not helped by a stupid red, and the club, manager, players should all be burned to the ground.

Bizarre.

Replying to rbee's point, sorry.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:23]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:23 - Sep 28 with 1499 viewsderbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:18 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Correction Smyth in 91st minute with a soft one.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:23 - Sep 28 with 1478 viewsdutch

Is there a possibility we are not very good?
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:24 - Sep 28 with 1426 viewsDorse

I reckon we might not win this, you know.

Edit - called it. Mystic Dorse in the house.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:25]

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:25 - Sep 28 with 1332 viewsDamo1962

At least we haven't been disgraced score wise.Football wise...we look non league. MC has his excuse today with Varane, but many more performances like this... and questions will be rightly asked.Chair isn't going to solve all this on his own either.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:25 - Sep 28 with 1326 viewsDylanP

Awful display

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:25 - Sep 28 with 1293 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:25 - Sep 28 with 1286 viewsBklynRanger

Difficult fixture with 11, let alone a needless 10.

Won't help the confidence of a what is very much a team in progress.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:26 - Sep 28 with 1248 viewsMalintabuk

I know the old adage is never look at the table until 10 games.... but this not a great start.
We are all saying that the new signings need time to adjust... but can we honestly say that except for 45 mins at Luton, we have played well?
We just don't seem to have any tempo, any forward inclination. There is definitely spirit... but we can't keep coming back into games.. like we have
Have we made a mistake with who we brought in? Was it a mistake to bring in so many that don't have championship experience.
Today we have to wipe off ... with winning, but we never looked like making a fist of holding out for 45 mins...
We move on to Mid week... but this as got to get better
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:26 - Sep 28 with 1243 viewsted_hendrix

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:23 - Sep 28 by dutch

Is there a possibility we are not very good?

At the moment we're not.

Really need a result Tuesday night If for nothing else but confidence.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:26 - Sep 28 with 1223 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:22 - Sep 28 by Dorse

Yeah, but a dog playing the bongos and a kazoo? It's pretty distracting. Especially when you factor in the skateboard.

That's entertainment 😉
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:27 - Sep 28 with 1178 viewscheeseydane

I know Chairs absence hasn't helped, but there is no denying that the teams performances this season are sub level to those of the team that finished last season despite the summer recruitiing. Thats a worry.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:28 - Sep 28 with 1122 viewsjohncharles

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:22 - Sep 28 by Dorse

Blind folded

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024