Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favorite dinner 13:47 - Sep 28 with 2203 viewsconnell10

I don't think you can beat a nice Lamb roast dinner šŸ˜‹

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4
Favorite dinner on 14:32 - Sep 28 with 1727 viewsBoston

Kensal Riser, is about to tell you off for your spellingšŸ˜
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:33]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Favorite dinner on 14:34 - Sep 28 with 1711 viewsBoston

…and yes, North Wales, Irish and New Zealand lamb, are exceptional.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:46]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Favorite dinner on 16:35 - Sep 28 with 1533 viewsconnell10

Favorite dinner on 14:32 - Sep 28 by Boston

Kensal Riser, is about to tell you off for your spellingšŸ˜
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:33]


Ive had stroke and I don't give a shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Favorite dinner on 16:39 - Sep 28 with 1524 viewsTheChef

Steak and chips.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Favorite dinner on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 1488 viewsnick_hammersmith

Not even my third favourite roast, sorry!

Best dinner changes so often, its hard to be a nice steak dinner though
0
Favorite dinner on 17:22 - Sep 28 with 1439 viewsR_from_afar

Mrs R from Afar's pea and pancetta risotto mmm .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

1
Favorite dinner on 17:27 - Sep 28 with 1433 viewscolinallcars

Tripe & Onions mate…..
0
Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 with 1301 viewsPaddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .
0
Login to get fewer ads

Favorite dinner on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 1294 viewsSnipper

Christmas Day dindins is the best of the year.
1
Favorite dinner on 20:18 - Sep 28 with 1241 viewsClint_Power

Do believe good roast lamb is the best meat you can get. Lucky enough to be related to sheep farmers and the slow roasted lamb I've had is beyond compare. But with average supermarket fare can't beat a good roast beef I think based solely on the fact it pairs so well with a good Yorkshire Pud and rich dark gravy. Close second is a nice roast chicken if you have a good stuffing. Always plenty of stale bread in my house to make breadcrumbs, mix in some fresh sage, thyme and parsley, lemon, eggs and good quality stock and the stuffing is more of an attraction than the meat. Good pork is too hard to come by; you're better off with a cheap gammon drenched in a honey/mustard/cider marinade. Honourable mention to duck and goose; I love the dark greasy meat but pricy to get anything half decent quality.
1
Favorite dinner on 20:32 - Sep 28 with 1220 viewsMrSheen

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


No arguments from me, I think it’s vile stuff too, can’t even tolerate the smell of it.
1
Favorite dinner on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 1188 viewsMick_S

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


Mate you are 1000% bang on there. Get that muck away from my lamb.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Favorite dinner on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 1177 viewsBoston

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


Rosemary & garlic will suffice.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
Favorite dinner on 21:08 - Sep 28 with 1162 viewscolinallcars

Favorite dinner on 20:32 - Sep 28 by MrSheen

No arguments from me, I think it’s vile stuff too, can’t even tolerate the smell of it.


Mint sauce smell reminds me of mojito, which quite by chance I found goes nicely with gin instead of the usual rum.
0
Favorite dinner on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 1091 viewsdigswellhoop

manzies pie and mash
1
Favorite dinner on 22:01 - Sep 28 with 1088 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Slow cooked beef cheeks, puree red wine/thyme/carrot/celery sauce, bed of mashed spuds.

Don't cook too much of it, because you absolutely will finish it all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

3
Favorite dinner on 05:55 - Sep 29 with 877 viewsjoe90

Favorite dinner on 21:55 - Sep 28 by digswellhoop

manzies pie and mash


Goddards for me. Not been in ages though!
1
Favorite dinner on 07:12 - Sep 29 with 835 viewsnumptydumpty

As a kid, Berni Inns or Beefeaters were the treats going out.


Tomato Soup or Prawn Cocktail for starters
Steak sirloin, fillet or rump or Plaice and chips for mains
Then either - Apple Pie and Custard, Ice Cream, Knickerbocker Glory or Cheese and Biscuits

That was the entire menu !!!


Now even in a Weatherspoon's, you are reading a war and peace novel to make your selections....

But all sorts does for me - Chinese, Indian, Thai, Pizza, or typical english grub and yes Sunday Roast goes down well always....

Draw the line though at a Pukka Pie at Loftus Road.
A man has to have his standards !!!!


[Post edited 29 Sep 7:17]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

1
Favorite dinner on 07:32 - Sep 29 with 804 viewsGus_iom

Favorite dinner on 22:01 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Slow cooked beef cheeks, puree red wine/thyme/carrot/celery sauce, bed of mashed spuds.

Don't cook too much of it, because you absolutely will finish it all.


Ah, Kelly's Pot-tato, beef cheek flavour.
'Just add hot water up to the line, give it a quick stir, and imigh leat!'

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

1
Favorite dinner on 08:54 - Sep 29 with 731 viewsurrrrssss

Ruths down the Lane for me with Tonys Waltham Abbey next.

Had Pie & Mash at Manzies in Sutton a couple of moths ago it was rank !! got Half way through and said to my Mate Its horrible & he said It was shit so we both walked out, would never set foot inside another Manzies !!!
0
Favorite dinner on 09:19 - Sep 29 with 677 viewsstevec

As beef and lamb are sold at extortionate prices, on principle, I refuse to buy them unless heavily discounted.

Have moved onto pork for a roast dinner, something I considered bottom of the pile as a culinary delight, but Tescos of all people are selling a decent bit of pork at £7-9 for two and cooked properly, with an excellent bit of crackling taboot, is great value.

I’m convinced that meat is being deliberately over priced to slowly wean us off and onto plant based replacements so that when AI gets its act together, it can justifiably eradicate all human life as the need for meat, including our very own self’s, has proved itself irrelevant.
0
Favorite dinner on 09:30 - Sep 29 with 654 viewsTheChef

Favorite dinner on 09:19 - Sep 29 by stevec

As beef and lamb are sold at extortionate prices, on principle, I refuse to buy them unless heavily discounted.

Have moved onto pork for a roast dinner, something I considered bottom of the pile as a culinary delight, but Tescos of all people are selling a decent bit of pork at £7-9 for two and cooked properly, with an excellent bit of crackling taboot, is great value.

I’m convinced that meat is being deliberately over priced to slowly wean us off and onto plant based replacements so that when AI gets its act together, it can justifiably eradicate all human life as the need for meat, including our very own self’s, has proved itself irrelevant.


Anything is possible. Predictive programming and all that, Brian...


Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Favorite dinner on 09:49 - Sep 29 with 626 viewsE17hoop

Favorite dinner on 09:19 - Sep 29 by stevec

As beef and lamb are sold at extortionate prices, on principle, I refuse to buy them unless heavily discounted.

Have moved onto pork for a roast dinner, something I considered bottom of the pile as a culinary delight, but Tescos of all people are selling a decent bit of pork at £7-9 for two and cooked properly, with an excellent bit of crackling taboot, is great value.

I’m convinced that meat is being deliberately over priced to slowly wean us off and onto plant based replacements so that when AI gets its act together, it can justifiably eradicate all human life as the need for meat, including our very own self’s, has proved itself irrelevant.


I had a roasted pork belly over the weekend, and it was amazing. Crispy crackling and the fat made it moister than Ronnie Edwards' girlfriend.

Dinner changes with the weather – doing a slow cooked beef stroganoff this week which you wouldn't touch in the summer but great when the seasons change.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

0
Favorite dinner on 10:25 - Sep 29 with 578 viewsMick_S

Favorite dinner on 09:49 - Sep 29 by E17hoop

I had a roasted pork belly over the weekend, and it was amazing. Crispy crackling and the fat made it moister than Ronnie Edwards' girlfriend.

Dinner changes with the weather – doing a slow cooked beef stroganoff this week which you wouldn't touch in the summer but great when the seasons change.


Yeah! Autumn and winter food is so much better; except bbq’s.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Favorite dinner on 10:39 - Sep 29 with 556 viewsMrSheen

Favorite dinner on 22:01 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Slow cooked beef cheeks, puree red wine/thyme/carrot/celery sauce, bed of mashed spuds.

Don't cook too much of it, because you absolutely will finish it all.


I make oxtail like that. Flour coated, fried for about five minutes, bung in slow cooker for eight hours, eat over next three days.
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026