Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RAF Fairford 23:00 - Sep 29 with 2977 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Could this story get any more bizarre? One of the suspects rang the Police and apparently grassed his mates up!! Everyone seemed to have a theory on the arrests but this latest development was not on any one’s bingo card.

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

0
RAF Fairford on 16:00 - Sep 30 with 705 viewsjoe90

RAF Fairford on 15:13 - Sep 30 by Boston

‘A famous example’?

Let me guess, Georg Cornell told you that, while the pair of ya were having a quiet drink in the Blind Beggar…




It was actually Mad Frankie Fraser at Mr Smiths in Catford.
0
RAF Fairford on 16:04 - Sep 30 with 698 viewsBeckenhamhoop

RAF Fairford on 13:20 - Sep 30 by Superhoops2808

Guys why do we do this to Clive ffs

Think I'd rather another Kolli thread


You’re right. Let’s stick to threads like the current discussion about the best way to slice bread 😂
[Post edited 30 Sep 16:27]

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

0
RAF Fairford on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 490 viewsPindarus

Could it have anything to do with Harry and Meghan fleeing the country again?
0
RAF Fairford on 20:11 - Sep 30 with 286 viewsThe_Beast1976

RAF Fairford on 13:10 - Sep 30 by colinallcars

This wouldn't have happened if Liz Truss were still PM.


I've played golf with Liz Truss. Twice.
0
RAF Fairford on 20:24 - Sep 30 with 247 viewscolinallcars

RAF Fairford on 20:11 - Sep 30 by The_Beast1976

I've played golf with Liz Truss. Twice.


What's her handicap ? Oh, I know - no brains.
0
RAF Fairford on 20:29 - Sep 30 with 231 viewsLogman

I'm more intrigued with the Israeli plane story. That must have been terrifying. I wonder how the pilot explained it because they always do their best as possible to sound as relaxed as possible in the event of any mishaps.
0
RAF Fairford on 21:32 - Sep 30 with 141 viewsderbyhoop

The story gets curiouser and curiouser.
I somehow doubt we'll ever get a credible explanation. For reasons of national security.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026