Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird 07:19 - Apr 20 with 34295 viewsnumptydumpty

People are quoting this as fact prior to last night's game

Where's the evidence please ???
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 7:20]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:20 - Apr 20 with 11926 viewsgazza1

Did any of them set foot on the pitch last night???
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:22 - Apr 20 with 11920 viewsnumptydumpty

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:20 - Apr 20 by gazza1

Did any of them set foot on the pitch last night???

Doesn't mean there was a bust up ??

As said, evidence please ??

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:31 - Apr 20 with 11816 viewsgazza1

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:22 - Apr 20 by numptydumpty

Doesn't mean there was a bust up ??

As said, evidence please ??

I have no evidence......all of them not even on the team sheet. Something not right I would suggest but no evidence.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:33 - Apr 20 with 11805 viewsnumptydumpty

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:31 - Apr 20 by gazza1

I have no evidence......all of them not even on the team sheet. Something not right I would suggest but no evidence.

Exactly complete speculation.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:34 - Apr 20 with 11800 viewsozexile

Doesn't make any sense. So a couple of egos are more important than the Club's survival in the championship. Not buying it.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:44 - Apr 20 with 11698 viewsgazza1

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:33 - Apr 20 by numptydumpty

Exactly complete speculation.

So what do you think???

Do you not find it strange that none of them made the teamsheet??
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:53 - Apr 20 with 11636 viewsnumptydumpty

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:44 - Apr 20 by gazza1

So what do you think???

Not particularly.

He does not rate Willock. Prefers big lumps like Martin who he has made captain.

Laird has not played well recently and was dropped. Drewe is actually a year older than Laird and had couple good games.

Johansen has been out of form all season . Tim was back and Amos and Richards have shown some form in times they been on the pitch.

I don't agree with him not playing Willock but more to do with Ainsworth game plan.

The other two. They just simply been poor for some time.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:04 - Apr 20 with 11538 viewshubble

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:44 - Apr 20 by gazza1

So what do you think???

Willock was on the bench.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:06 - Apr 20 with 11506 viewsgazza1

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:53 - Apr 20 by numptydumpty

Not particularly.

He does not rate Willock. Prefers big lumps like Martin who he has made captain.

Laird has not played well recently and was dropped. Drewe is actually a year older than Laird and had couple good games.

Johansen has been out of form all season . Tim was back and Amos and Richards have shown some form in times they been on the pitch.

I don't agree with him not playing Willock but more to do with Ainsworth game plan.

Well I find it difficult to understand why he left all them out of the team.....

The Club Captain and Laird especially becuase he is better player & more experienced than Drewe.

Willock has not been playing very well, poor I would say so understandable but perhaps on the bench.

But none of them on the teamsheet.

PS - How do you know he does not rate Willock?? Specualtion??
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:09 - Apr 20 with 11484 viewsgazza1

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:04 - Apr 20 by hubble

Willock was on the bench.

Yes he was but not used......missed that.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:23 - Apr 20 with 11344 viewsstevec

I suspect GA has worked out who’s with him and who isn’t and, like Critchley, is finding it quite hard to put an eleven out there, let alone a few subs.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:35 - Apr 20 with 11221 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Johansen has been singularly awful, so not surprised he's dropped.

Laird clearly has talent but his attitude stinks and he looks like he's playing within himself, waiting for his next loan move. Telling that he was with Coventry last season, who have clearly improved without him.

Willock is the strange one. Yes, he's been poor this year but he was our best player not too long ago. If he's fallen out with him completely, why name him as a sub?
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:57 - Apr 20 with 11073 viewsTheChef

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:35 - Apr 20 by Wegerles_Stairs

Laird clearly has talent but his attitude stinks and he looks like he's playing within himself, waiting for his next loan move. Telling that he was with Coventry last season, who have clearly improved without him.

Willock is the strange one. Yes, he's been poor this year but he was our best player not too long ago. If he's fallen out with him completely, why name him as a sub?

Yep agreed with that.

Re Willock it's such a shame but whenever he's played recently he's looked a shell of the player he was. And it seems all his hamstring injuries have affected his confidence. For all that, I still would have given him a go last night!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:06 - Apr 20 with 10997 viewswombat

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:23 - Apr 20 by stevec

I suspect GA has worked out who’s with him and who isn’t and, like Critchley, is finding it quite hard to put an eleven out there, let alone a few subs.

id say ainsworth has sussed out whos the good eggs and whos the bad eggs in the squad,
we also look a damn site better with either tim or luke alongside field , than steff who lets be honest isnt that mobile these days .

willock as seen on sat looks half arsed esp on the second goal and id say is thinking ill be gone in the summer so why bother now esp which hamstrings as poor as hes got .

actually thought first half last night we played some decent football , looked tigher in midfeld more attacking going forward , not a fan of the dykes martin front line but we aint got a lot to choose from up front at the moment ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:06 - Apr 20 with 10989 viewsslmrstid

All three of them have been garbage for months, so its not entirely surprising they're not playing.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:07 - Apr 20 with 10976 viewsQPunkR

Can't argue with Gaz not playing any of them - what exactly has a single one of them contributed to the team this year?

QPR - "shit but local"

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:26 - Apr 20 with 10832 viewsBklynRanger

Is Laird fit? He only played 17 minutes on Saturday - it could be related to that.

Actually Laird of all of them has begun to confuse me - no idea if this hamstring stuff is him protecting himself for the next MU Loan Move or not. Ainsworth was at pains to tell us otherwise last week for what that's worth.

Also when he came on at the weekend he did make a decent effort and looked into it. I've had him firmly in the shyster category for a few weeks but am just slightly confused now by him - which is probably how he wants it.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:30 - Apr 20 with 10770 viewsjoe90

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:57 - Apr 20 by TheChef

Yep agreed with that.

Re Willock it's such a shame but whenever he's played recently he's looked a shell of the player he was. And it seems all his hamstring injuries have affected his confidence. For all that, I still would have given him a go last night!

I think you're spot on.

Anyone who's watched Willock post injury would have seen his confidence is gone. It's a tough call for GA.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:34 - Apr 20 with 10731 viewsted_hendrix

Just what we need in our hour of need, you couldn't make this crap up, need everyone pulling together for the final three games.
It's beyond me, I can't take sides because I don't know what went on If indeed anything did go on.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:44 - Apr 20 with 10653 viewsrobith

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 07:53 - Apr 20 by numptydumpty

Not particularly.

Yeah I'm baffled. Laird was almost strung up when he was subbed on Good Friday, now everyone's complaining he isn't starting. I don't get it
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 10586 viewsStrawberryHillR

It was noticable that the midfield looked far more competitive with a bit of athleticism in it last night... Tim and then Amos feel like better options alongside Field than Johansen at this point.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 10578 viewsPhilmyRs

He seemed to speak ok of Laird in his post-match, suggesting he decided to leave him out, squad much more competitive now, but does seem odd you'd not play Laird over Drewe. Ability wise there's no contest so wouldn't be surprised if something did take place. If it was a tactical decision, with the run in of 3 games left, I think we could do with Laird tbh and would take him over Drewe all day.

Willock is the strange one, not even to be called upon when we really needed a goal - our best player when on it - to survive you feel we have to get some use of him. Given our hardest game of the run in will be Saturday, I'd be tempted to get some of these guys a decent run to build up some fitness, possibly Willock as a false 9 and pack the midfield, but can't see it happening. I do see Saturday as a game we have to try something different in to get something from the game.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:57 - Apr 20 with 10548 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not particularly.

Willock was písspoor when he came in v Coventry in Saturday. Lazily gave the ball away to set up their 2nd goal. He hasn’t had a decent game this year.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:07 - Apr 20 with 10510 viewsterryb

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:35 - Apr 20 by Wegerles_Stairs

He was at Swansea & Bournemouth last seson & has not played for Coventry.

Personally, I'm pleased that we played Drewe instead of him though. Laird might be the better footballer, but Drewe is the better defender & leaves the pitch having given everything for evry minute.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:11 - Apr 20 with 10472 viewsdaveB

the answer is simple really, none of those 3 can play in a 4-4-2 so they are not featuring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024