Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boil face sniffing around! 08:12 - Apr 27 with 19530 viewsconnell10

Wants Willock on the cheap..... if i was in charge i would have nothng to do with this kunt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:14 - Apr 27 with 6547 viewsconnell10

Also if Willock does end there it looks pretty bad on himself! Maybe he was missing Banfield or even old Boil face!

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:31 - Apr 27 with 6431 viewsNorthantsHoop

Don't care either way, Willock lost interest months ago and just shows his lack of ambition if he moves to Rangers. Let's face it he is no Eze, now he is a great player and asset to our club.
Boil face sniffing around! on 08:33 - Apr 27 with 6412 viewsstevec

Would be good business. He looks done at this level, a couple of games against Celtic a season only time that might find him out, otherwise plain sailing for Willock in a joke league.

And we get a few quid while we still can.
Boil face sniffing around! on 08:40 - Apr 27 with 6385 viewsconnell10

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:33 - Apr 27 by stevec

Would be good business. He looks done at this level, a couple of games against Celtic a season only time that might find him out, otherwise plain sailing for Willock in a joke league.

And we get a few quid while we still can.

i would personally hate us having any dealings with that snake in the grass!

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:52 - Apr 27 with 6314 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:40 - Apr 27 by connell10

i would personally hate us having any dealings with that snake in the grass!

Sadly mate money is going to be money this summer wherever it's coming from. If it's not tied down it'll be released or sold for whatever we can get for it.
Boil face sniffing around! on 08:55 - Apr 27 with 6277 viewsjohnhoop

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:52 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Sadly mate money is going to be money this summer wherever it's coming from. If it's not tied down it'll be released or sold for whatever we can get for it.

I’m sure you’re right but you’re making the future sound very bleak indeed!
On the subject of Willock I think it should be 10 million quid to Glasgow Rangers and whatever we can get for him from anyone else.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 9:01]
Boil face sniffing around! on 08:58 - Apr 27 with 6268 viewsbosh67

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:31 - Apr 27 by NorthantsHoop

Don't care either way, Willock lost interest months ago and just shows his lack of ambition if he moves to Rangers. Let's face it he is no Eze, now he is a great player and asset to our club.

I don't think he has lost interest. What he has lost is faith in either of his hamstrings to survive an actual game. Partly physical and partly mental. I don't think he has got a lack of ambition. Remember he has problems with both hamstrings and on a regular basis. That's not put on. I think it will severely hamper what we get for him if he moves on. Hs injury record is pretty bad now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:59 - Apr 27 with 6261 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:55 - Apr 27 by johnhoop

On the subject of Willock I think it should be 10 million quid to Glasgow Rangers and whatever we can get for him from anyone else.

Yeh it's going to be very difficult until last season's excess rolls out of the three year calculation, particularly as the Eze sale rolls out before that happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Boil face sniffing around! on 09:01 - Apr 27 with 6243 viewsGaryBannister86

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:52 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Sad, but clearly true.

I hear Jude won't sign a contract extension, Dave Thomas is off to Charlton and we've got £3.50 for that "loyalty will always be remembered" flag from Celtic.
Boil face sniffing around! on 09:01 - Apr 27 with 6232 viewsgolborne

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:31 - Apr 27 by NorthantsHoop

Oh dearly me.
Clearly missed his face when the poor lad had to come off after 7 mins, following months of doing nothing but rehab.
So sad to see this attitude towards our talented players, those who have given us a reason to drag our arse down there and got us off our seats for the past few years. Those who want to play football everyday, rather than sit in a gym watching their team mates do what they’d love to do, those who then have to sit on a coach for hours on the way to games and then sit through the team talk before sitting watching, when all they long for is to be on that pitch making themselves our heroes.
It’s quite boring to have to keep coming across this pathetic rhetoric

I hope you don’t suffer a debilitating Injury by breaking your index finger….although maybe you already have, as you seem to type with the same finger you wipe your arse with. Condolences…
Boil face sniffing around! on 09:47 - Apr 27 with 5988 viewsDorse

The money doesn't care where it's come from or where it's going. Willock is a player that other teams will want and pay for. In a perfect world, he'd go to Dortmund with a big sell-on clause before being snapped up by Newcastle. But, then again, if this was a perfect world, we wouldn't need to sell and he'd be in top form.

If the cash is right, he has to go. Same for all the others. I don't like Beale, or Grangers for that matter but their money works just fine.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Boil face sniffing around! on 09:58 - Apr 27 with 5920 viewsSydneyRs

Boil face sniffing around! on 08:55 - Apr 27 by johnhoop

Rangers don't have that kind of coin to spend, they are far from the loaded club they were in the 90s.

PBBC will be trying to get him for $500k.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:01 - Apr 27 with 5903 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 09:58 - Apr 27 by SydneyRs

Rangers don't have that kind of coin to spend, they are far from the loaded club they were in the 90s.

PBBC will be trying to get him for $500k.

Yeh, and also only a year left on Willock's deal, it's very clear he's not signing a new one, we're desperate and Beale knows full well the financial situation here. It'll be Ryan Manning all over again i.e. a few hundred K.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:04 - Apr 27 with 5866 viewsted_hendrix

Where has this info come from?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 5874 viewsQPROslo

Boil face sniffing around! on 09:47 - Apr 27 by Dorse

The money doesn't care where it's come from or where it's going. Willock is a player that other teams will want and pay for. In a perfect world, he'd go to Dortmund with a big sell-on clause before being snapped up by Newcastle. But, then again, if this was a perfect world, we wouldn't need to sell and he'd be in top form.

If the cash is right, he has to go. Same for all the others. I don't like Beale, or Grangers for that matter but their money works just fine.

It could work to our advantage if GR do put in an offer for him as any other interested Club would then have to offer more. Not sure really why GR or any Club would take that risk on his hamstrings, unless they have some inside information that they are now ok.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:06 - Apr 27 with 5873 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:04 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

Where has this info come from?

It's been a pretty open secret for a while. When Willock was warming up at Burnley at the weekend the fans started singing his name, the two behind us went apesht and started telling him to "fck off to Rangers if that's where he wants to be".

Anyway, now confirmed as a thing by Dave Mc and WLS...

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:12 - Apr 27 with 5836 viewsManinBlack

To be fair I would be ok about most of our gutless squad leaving and starting next season with a totally new team. I am sure financially that won't be feasible as we cannot afford to buy 16 players so no doubt some of these no hopers will be still here.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:15 - Apr 27 with 5815 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:12 - Apr 27 by ManinBlack

To be fair I would be ok about most of our gutless squad leaving and starting next season with a totally new team. I am sure financially that won't be feasible as we cannot afford to buy 16 players so no doubt some of these no hopers will be still here.

I think it's going to look quite like Warburton's first summer, where you've got a squad that's collapsed the season before (under McClaren that time), a squad propped up by loans, and a squad with lots of players we can no longer afford to keep. We did 16 in and out that summer, I reckon we'll be pushing past that number this summer once you count the loans being returned.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:16 - Apr 27 with 5796 viewsted_hendrix

Thanks for that info that I didn't know about.

The sooner Willock goes the better and any other player that want's to leave can clear off pronto.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:17 - Apr 27 with 5788 viewsPunteR

Isn't these reports going to work in our favour, start a bit if a bidding war for Willock?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:18 - Apr 27 with 5784 viewsNorthernr

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:17 - Apr 27 by PunteR

Isn't these reports going to work in our favour, start a bit if a bidding war for Willock?

Let's hope so. Three bad hamstring injuries in 12 months and a year until he's available on a free isn't exactly a tray of hot cakes though...
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:22 - Apr 27 with 5736 viewsDannyPaddox

Chelsea set to make a big money move this summer for our Shit But Local graffiti.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:24 - Apr 27 with 5729 viewsLongRanger

Best we can hope for is to get what we can as an up front payment and then make sure we have a 25% sell on clause, as if those hamstrings get sorted, he's a very good player and will be sought after, but he won't be here next season, best for all if he moves on.
Boil face sniffing around! on 10:30 - Apr 27 with 5702 viewsBAWHoops

In hindsight he's thrown as much of strop as any of Beale's babies since Master left.
Get what we can for him and move on. You can't force a player to sign a contract.

The money this summer is coming from Dieng and Chair who have a few years left on their deals, haven't had their value massively decreased by our form and are both sellable to foreign clubs as well. (You can imagine them thriving over in Holland/Belgium/Portugal)
If..if..if we can get over £5m for the pair of them and then £2-£3m for Willock, Field, Dickie, Dykes combined then we will be in a much better place.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:35 - Apr 27 with 5677 viewsAntti_Heinola

Boil face sniffing around! on 10:30 - Apr 27 by BAWHoops

In hindsight he's thrown as much of strop as any of Beale's babies since Master left.
Get what we can for him and move on. You can't force a player to sign a contract.

The money this summer is coming from Dieng and Chair who have a few years left on their deals, haven't had their value massively decreased by our form and are both sellable to foreign clubs as well. (You can imagine them thriving over in Holland/Belgium/Portugal)
If..if..if we can get over £5m for the pair of them and then £2-£3m for Willock, Field, Dickie, Dykes combined then we will be in a much better place.

No, in hindsight you *think* he's thrown a strop.

Far, far too much assumption about players on this site for me.

Sort of depressing now that we rejected £6m for Willock because everyone thought he was worth more, now we'd be lucky to get £3m.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024