Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones 08:38 - Nov 10 with 5387 viewsDoudou87

Southampton manager……Match of the day will never be the same.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Nathan Jones on 10:22 - Nov 10 with 4479 viewsNorthernr

Goodbye, Nathan Jones
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you overcelebrated
Nathan Jones on 10:27 - Nov 10 with 4461 viewsbosh67

I think he's made a big mistake. I live in Luton. He's done a fantastic job for them and seemed to have everything he needed to try and get them up. Southampton will go down barring a miracle. Don't get me wrong, he's often acted like a total knob but he managed to get a group of players from car boot sales and turn them into top 6 challengers. Just shows how much loyalty Mick showed us. I know we have lost some matches but we know we have someone who will ride it out and get the team better. Jones had moved Luton to a very good place and has run away, again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nathan Jones on 10:31 - Nov 10 with 4443 viewsfrancisbowles

Nathan Jones on 10:22 - Nov 10 by Northernr

Goodbye, Nathan Jones
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you overcelebrated

Stick to the prose!
Nathan Jones on 10:48 - Nov 10 with 4420 viewsPaddyhoops

He was described as a bright young English coach on BBC five live yesterday.
Am I missing something but I’m sure he’s Welsh!!
Nathan Jones on 11:50 - Nov 10 with 4280 viewsbosh67

Nathan Jones on 10:48 - Nov 10 by Paddyhoops

He was described as a bright young English coach on BBC five live yesterday.
Am I missing something but I’m sure he’s Welsh!!

Yeah the clue is in the name!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nathan Jones on 11:52 - Nov 10 with 4271 viewsNorthernr

Shows how little attention these people to pay to anything outside the precious Premier League. Or anything outside 6/7 teams in the precious Premier League come to that.
Nathan Jones on 12:16 - Nov 10 with 4210 viewsManinBlack

He claims many of his family support Southampton as a reason for leaving Luton so I assume it is on his wife's side of the family.
Nathan Jones on 12:35 - Nov 10 with 4149 viewsflynnbo

Nathan Jones on 12:16 - Nov 10 by ManinBlack

He claims many of his family support Southampton as a reason for leaving Luton so I assume it is on his wife's side of the family.

Who previously supported Stoke?
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones on 14:15 - Nov 10 with 4005 viewsPaddyhoops

Nathan Jones on 11:52 - Nov 10 by Northernr

Shows how little attention these people to pay to anything outside the precious Premier League. Or anything outside 6/7 teams in the precious Premier League come to that.

The correspondent who said was a bloke called Jonathan Overend who’s main job is chief Tennis correspondent for the BBC., so hardly surprising !
The coverage of one of the best supported leagues ( Championship) in the world is appalling. A mere footnote for the main event of talking continuing bo***x about the top Six every single evening .
Very poor from the Beeb!
Nathan Jones on 14:34 - Nov 10 with 3954 viewsJuzzie

Nathan Jones on 10:27 - Nov 10 by bosh67

I think he's made a big mistake. I live in Luton. He's done a fantastic job for them and seemed to have everything he needed to try and get them up. Southampton will go down barring a miracle. Don't get me wrong, he's often acted like a total knob but he managed to get a group of players from car boot sales and turn them into top 6 challengers. Just shows how much loyalty Mick showed us. I know we have lost some matches but we know we have someone who will ride it out and get the team better. Jones had moved Luton to a very good place and has run away, again.

££££££££££
Nathan Jones on 15:08 - Nov 10 with 3887 viewsdaveB

Nathan Jones on 14:15 - Nov 10 by Paddyhoops

The correspondent who said was a bloke called Jonathan Overend who’s main job is chief Tennis correspondent for the BBC., so hardly surprising !
The coverage of one of the best supported leagues ( Championship) in the world is appalling. A mere footnote for the main event of talking continuing bo***x about the top Six every single evening .
Very poor from the Beeb!

They don't have the tv or radio rights for it so unlikely to spend much covering it
Nathan Jones on 15:08 - Nov 10 with 3885 viewsdaveB

He'll be back at Luton by next Christmas
Nathan Jones on 15:10 - Nov 10 with 3876 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nathan Jones on 14:34 - Nov 10 by Juzzie

££££££££££

100% this I would imagine. The 'price' of failure will probably be enough to live on for the rest of his life.
Nathan Jones on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 3841 viewsBoston

Nathan Jones on 15:10 - Nov 10 by CroydonCaptJack

100% this I would imagine. The 'price' of failure will probably be enough to live on for the rest of his life.

There'll always be another PL team to fail at.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nathan Jones on 15:20 - Nov 10 with 3841 viewsHAYESBOY

Was looking forward to seeing him at Loftus Road. Maybe we get Southampton in the FA Cup?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Nathan Jones on 16:07 - Nov 10 with 3775 viewsbollockchops

At the end of this weeks game between Stoke v Luton, Jones walked on the pitch to clap the Luton fans only to be met with a song from the Stoke fans of "he's leaving again ,he's leaving again ,Nathan Jones he's leaving again !" to which Jones did that stupid smirk
Nathan Jones on 16:59 - Nov 10 with 3671 viewsPinnerPaul

Nathan Jones on 12:16 - Nov 10 by ManinBlack

Pathetic.

Just be honest about it - its a 'promotion' - higher league, better money, better players, better facilities.

Family support Southampton!
Nathan Jones on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 3671 viewsNorthernr

Nathan Jones on 16:59 - Nov 10 by PinnerPaul

Pathetic.

Just be honest about it - its a 'promotion' - higher league, better money, better players, better facilities.

Family support Southampton!

About as believable as 'I never spoke to Wolves'
Nathan Jones on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 3633 viewsflynnbo

Nathan Jones on 17:00 - Nov 10 by Northernr

About as believable as 'I never spoke to Wolves'

Or Keith Stroud supporting Luton.
Nathan Jones on 17:45 - Nov 10 with 3571 viewscolinallcars

Teach 'im to drive a train and send him to the US of A.

Nathan Jones on 18:05 - Nov 10 with 3552 viewsngbqpr

*The Supremes — ‘Nathan Jones’ — A Hatter’s Lament remix*

You packed your bags as I recall
And you walked slowly down the hall
You said you had to get away to earn more dough
To Saints & St Mary’s you chose to go
As Ward Prowse passed, and Town did fall
You never wrote me, you never called
Nathan Jones you've been gone too long

If a Hatter could die of tears
Nathan Jones, well, I wouldn't be here
Your key to Kenilworth won't fit the door
And there's no room in Luton for you no more
Both Town and Saints, they did fall
Harford wrote me, you never called
Nathan Jones you've been gone too long

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Nathan Jones on 20:16 - Nov 10 with 3406 viewsGreenbay

Nathan Jones on 14:15 - Nov 10 by Paddyhoops

Very poor from the Beeb!

Just a minor correction.
Jonathan Overend was the BBC tennis correspondent for 11 years to 2013.
Since then it's been Russell Fuller.
Nathan Jones on 13:11 - Nov 11 with 2922 viewsLazyFan

Even if they go down, they have some talented youngsters coming through. So, from selling off the older players, he has a squad of young uns who could get them straight back up.

This will make him look like a miracle worker who was dealt a bad hand. If they stay up in his third year with new signings, he will be established. If not, he will get three years' worth of money and two years of prem experience with 1 year of Champ promotion at the end of his tenure.

It's a better opportunity than Wolves as they have very few young uns coming through with any real quality as we saw with Sanderson who is a standard champ CB, yet considered a prospect by Wolves. which is why they are at the bottom of the prem if that's their new talent coming through.

This is a clever move for him, long term.

zzzzzzzzzz

Nathan Jones on 13:54 - Nov 11 with 2833 viewsDannyPaddox

First game at Anfield. The Scousers have gone off the boil of late but still hoping for one of these …

Nathan Jones on 16:41 - Nov 11 with 2652 viewsRed_Ranger

Nathan Jones on 13:11 - Nov 11 by LazyFan

Even if they go down, they have some talented youngsters coming through. So, from selling off the older players, he has a squad of young uns who could get them straight back up.

This will make him look like a miracle worker who was dealt a bad hand. If they stay up in his third year with new signings, he will be established. If not, he will get three years' worth of money and two years of prem experience with 1 year of Champ promotion at the end of his tenure.

It's a better opportunity than Wolves as they have very few young uns coming through with any real quality as we saw with Sanderson who is a standard champ CB, yet considered a prospect by Wolves. which is why they are at the bottom of the prem if that's their new talent coming through.

This is a clever move for him, long term.

Interesting post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024