Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill to Norwich 19:05 - Aug 18 with 17752 viewsBAWHoops

According to a Skybot3000 Norwich have bid £5m for Hugill

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Hugill to Norwich on 19:18 - Aug 18 with 6621 viewsNorthernr

Dave Mc reporting it as well.

Ah well, farewell My Chemical Hugill. Who's next.
Hugill to Norwich on 19:20 - Aug 18 with 6597 viewsflynnbo

Apparently, Wham needed to sell some players prior to funding any new signings-Eze, Manning?
Hugill to Norwich on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 6569 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I'll ask it to get it out of the way: Would you rather have Dykes for 2 or Hugill for 5?
Hugill to Norwich on 19:28 - Aug 18 with 6497 viewsjoolsyp

Yet another reason to hate those carrot-crunching tossers.

My fall out boy
Hugill to Norwich on 19:29 - Aug 18 with 6467 viewsBoston

Hugill to Norwich on 19:21 - Aug 18 by EmpireStateRanger

I'll ask it to get it out of the way: Would you rather have Dykes for 2 or Hugill for 5?

Quite liked Hugill though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hugill to Norwich on 19:31 - Aug 18 with 6471 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hugill to Norwich on 19:35 - Aug 18 with 6426 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Immaterial, as we probably can't afford Hugill's wages even if we had the £5m + higher agent's fees + higher signing-on + higher bonuses.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hugill to Norwich on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 6364 viewsNorthantsHoop

Hugill to Norwich on 19:35 - Aug 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Immaterial, as we probably can't afford Hugill's wages even if we had the £5m + higher agent's fees + higher signing-on + higher bonuses.

Probably the only way to get him was if he was part of an Eze makeweight and even then, Hammers would need to buy out his remaining contract. He did well for us and was a successful loan. Best of luck to him, wherever he ends up.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 19:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Hugill to Norwich on 19:49 - Aug 18 with 6301 viewskensalriser

Hugill to Norwich on 19:42 - Aug 18 by NorthantsHoop

Probably the only way to get him was if he was part of an Eze makeweight and even then, Hammers would need to buy out his remaining contract. He did well for us and was a successful loan. Best of luck to him, wherever he ends up.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 19:44]

Think this and the Wells deal show what a good job the club did in getting the pair of them in on loan within our wage structure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hugill to Norwich on 19:58 - Aug 18 with 6212 viewsGloucs_R

The pressure is on Dykes now.

Surely we will get another striker in on loan?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Hugill to Norwich on 20:07 - Aug 18 with 6142 viewsrsonist

Bugger. Nothing to be done though. Any club without parachutes and big sales to come would be baulking at that price let alone us.

Canny signing on their part, should do well there. Pukki, Idah, about 20 attacking mids - a focal point big man was about the only thing they were missing.

At least we shouldn't feel too inferior about our own scouts' judgement if fancy obscuro continental Norwich are on our transfer turf.
Hugill to Norwich on 20:10 - Aug 18 with 6118 viewsrsonist

Hugill to Norwich on 19:58 - Aug 18 by Gloucs_R

The pressure is on Dykes now.

Surely we will get another striker in on loan?

Has always been the intention by all accounts.
Hugill to Norwich on 20:15 - Aug 18 with 6068 viewsToast_R

5 million? Bugger that.
Hugill to Norwich on 20:24 - Aug 18 with 5974 viewsDannytheR

You'd think one plan B would be Hogan. (Scott not Ephraim.)
Hugill to Norwich on 20:25 - Aug 18 with 5969 viewsOakR

To look at this positively, it means West Ham, if they want Eze, will have to be a straight cash deal, which will probably work out better for us, and I have faith we will invest wisely.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hugill to Norwich on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 5953 viewsLblock

Sickening to think of all the £££££££‘s Bungle and the clowns have wasted over the years on complete vvankers

You then get two strikers on loan who turn out to be absolutely ideal for us and due to previous approach we can’t afford them and others reap the benefits
I can’t think of any better than Wells we’ve had on loan nor any more committed than Hugill as strikers.

An extra £3mill plus wages etc is a big step for where we are at now but Hugill is proven, Dykey absolutely not.

Fckin Bungle
Fckin FFP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hugill to Norwich on 20:29 - Aug 18 with 5930 viewsenfieldargh

Hugill to Norwich on 20:26 - Aug 18 by Lblock

Sickening to think of all the £££££££‘s Bungle and the clowns have wasted over the years on complete vvankers

You then get two strikers on loan who turn out to be absolutely ideal for us and due to previous approach we can’t afford them and others reap the benefits
I can’t think of any better than Wells we’ve had on loan nor any more committed than Hugill as strikers.

An extra £3mill plus wages etc is a big step for where we are at now but Hugill is proven, Dykey absolutely not.

Fckin Bungle
Fckin FFP

If they had not spunkt the money years ago we wouldnt be even looking at the likes of Wells or Hugill.

Time to move on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Hugill to Norwich on 20:38 - Aug 18 with 5881 viewsLeedsR

Hugill to Norwich on 20:26 - Aug 18 by Lblock

Fckin Bungle
Fckin FFP

I do get your sentiment/frustrations Lblock, but it’s just “if onlys”. If only we’d been wiser with the cash both times we got promoted, if only Ecclestone and Briatore had sold up a month earlier so Warnock could have got the players he wanted, if only Gallen hadn’t got injured at Portsmouth etc.

The flip side is that were it not for the series of judgement errors and so forth, we wouldn’t have got to the situation of having Ferdinand, Hoos and Warburton steadying the ship.

Fact is we are where we are, and I’d rather this lot be in charge with what little money we have, than previous regimes p***ing the money up the wall.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 0:02]
Hugill to Norwich on 20:49 - Aug 18 with 5809 viewsSimplyNico

I suspect with Hugill, as with Wells, that it may depend on the system he plays in. Until he played for Warburton, he was a run of the mill, average Championship striker who got lucky with a Prem move. I can see a return to form at Norwich.
Hugill to Norwich on 21:00 - Aug 18 with 5711 viewsLowerloftLad

when wells went to bristol i was hacked off

hugill going elsewhere im not as fussed about and i cant see hugill getting 15 goals again next season but may be proven wrong

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Hugill to Norwich on 21:00 - Aug 18 with 5701 viewsPhildo

Very disappointing as I liked him a lot. Loans eh you take a player improve them put them in the shop window and then lose them to a rival for sweet fa
Hugill to Norwich on 21:08 - Aug 18 with 5651 viewsbosh67

Hugill to Norwich on 19:35 - Aug 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Exactly. I really rate Hugill. Great player at this level and top bloke but Norwich can afford to pay him £30K a week from their parachute and that compares to us being able to give him a parachute (used) off eBay.

£30K a week at Norwich or max £10K here, he'd have to be an idiot not to take the money at 28.

Mind you Hugill and Dykes up top would have been formidable. But if we can unearth another striker for £2m then we would have got 2 for less than 1 Hugill.

Wish him luck but obviously not against us!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hugill to Norwich on 21:11 - Aug 18 with 5627 viewsdaveB

I'd never heard of Dykes until yesterday and never seen him play so would say Hugil but hopefully Dykes does well
Hugill to Norwich on 21:19 - Aug 18 with 5564 viewsjtuck

Farke-ing hell: does this mean the 'fancy obscuro continental Norwich' will play with two up front? How recherche! And what a world, where the Norfork team are fashionable and we're almost dragging our knuckles with the 'Wall.

LAranger

Hugill to Norwich on 21:24 - Aug 18 with 5529 viewsTacticalR

Hugill to Norwich on 21:19 - Aug 18 by jtuck

Farke-ing hell: does this mean the 'fancy obscuro continental Norwich' will play with two up front? How recherche! And what a world, where the Norfork team are fashionable and we're almost dragging our knuckles with the 'Wall.

Like it or not, we are twinned with Norwich. We have played them more than any other club.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024