Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Frank 10:48 - Jan 25 with 10054 viewspaulparker

Getting the tin tack today apprantley
What a shame

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fat Frank on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 2466 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We salute you, Secret Agent Lampard.

You did what you could for us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fat Frank on 12:07 - Jan 25 with 2430 viewsWokingR

And this is going to have to go for a start !

Fat Frank on 12:11 - Jan 25 with 2415 viewsted_hendrix

Anybody remember Mata getting extreme and I mean extreme abuse from the loft as he came over to take a corner and Mata bottled it? gotta say Fat Frank walked over and took the ball and the corner himself but he did give us all in the loft a bit of a funny kind of embarrassing smile.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fat Frank on 12:13 - Jan 25 with 2407 viewsPhildo

Fat Frank on 12:11 - Jan 25 by ted_hendrix

Anybody remember Mata getting extreme and I mean extreme abuse from the loft as he came over to take a corner and Mata bottled it? gotta say Fat Frank walked over and took the ball and the corner himself but he did give us all in the loft a bit of a funny kind of embarrassing smile.

those players had no idea what they were going into that day.
Fat Frank on 12:23 - Jan 25 with 2337 viewsngbqpr

Big Sam kicking himself, if only he'd held on for a month

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Fat Frank on 12:29 - Jan 25 with 2298 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Fat Frank on 11:16 - Jan 25 by superhoopdownunder

I think Chelscum should get Mark Hughes in to take them back to where they belong.

You're forgetting Hughes' 'great CV' that he'ss 'never been relegated'...
Fat Frank on 12:48 - Jan 25 with 2198 viewsEsox_Lucius

Fat Frank on 12:13 - Jan 25 by Phildo

those players had no idea what they were going into that day.

IIRC Eto & Bosingwa were quoted as saying it was the most hostile atmosphere they had ever played in. Emperor Palpatine would have extremely proud of the R's fans that day.

The grass is always greener.

Fat Frank on 12:50 - Jan 25 with 2191 viewstraininvain

Fat Frank on 11:59 - Jan 25 by rsonist

Will be very interesting to see how he gets on - Tuchel is a top class coach but Conte-style pain in the arse, which already got him booted from the Dortmund and PSG gigs.

I guess the logic with Tuchel is they have a few German players who haven’t settled and he did a good job with a young team at Dortmund.

Enjoying the input from Chelsea fans on this live blog: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55793101
Login to get fewer ads

Fat Frank on 12:52 - Jan 25 with 2181 viewsTonto

Wayne Rooney has a 100% success rate as manager. They should go for him.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Fat Frank on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 2139 viewsDannyPaddox

Ch*ls** are better off with a foreign manager. I’d suggest Alain Pardew.
Fat Frank on 13:30 - Jan 25 with 2036 viewsjohnhoop

Fat Frank on 12:48 - Jan 25 by Esox_Lucius

IIRC Eto & Bosingwa were quoted as saying it was the most hostile atmosphere they had ever played in. Emperor Palpatine would have extremely proud of the R's fans that day.

Perhaps that’s why Bosingwa decided to get his revenge by coming to us?
On the subject of continuity for Chelsea what better appointment could you have than Frank’s uncle?
Fat Frank on 13:31 - Jan 25 with 2037 viewsW7Ranger

Fat Frank on 12:07 - Jan 25 by WokingR

And this is going to have to go for a start !

"Ex-Player - Ex-Manager - Ex-tra large fires"
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 13:35]
Fat Frank on 13:32 - Jan 25 with 2025 viewsLazyFan

He kept playing Mason Mount who clearly is not prem standard, let alone England standard. I bet a few others are the same.

It will be interesting to see if the new manager drops Mount and then forces Southgate to drop him, especially with Grealish banging on the door.

I suspect Mount will go the same way as Deli, out of England, out of the team, out of the squad and soon out of the club and the prem.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fat Frank on 13:47 - Jan 25 with 1978 viewsKonk

Good to see the usual complete lack of imagination on Chelsea's part.

I'd like to see them give David Cameron a chance. Managed Britain, owns a suit, not up to much at the moment, gets on well with Russian oligarchs, and with his background, he'd be right at home in the area. Him or Nicolas Sarkozy. In fact, I just stuck £20 on Macron managing Chelsea one day.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 13:51]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fat Frank on 13:52 - Jan 25 with 1954 viewsdenhamhoop2

Fat Frank on 13:47 - Jan 25 by Konk

Good to see the usual complete lack of imagination on Chelsea's part.

I'd like to see them give David Cameron a chance. Managed Britain, owns a suit, not up to much at the moment, gets on well with Russian oligarchs, and with his background, he'd be right at home in the area. Him or Nicolas Sarkozy. In fact, I just stuck £20 on Macron managing Chelsea one day.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 13:51]

Donald Trump is available and he gets on even better with the Russians would make press conferences interesting after losing 5 nil to Man U would proclaim it a great victory and blame it on postal votes
Fat Frank on 13:57 - Jan 25 with 1939 viewsKonk

Fat Frank on 13:52 - Jan 25 by denhamhoop2

Donald Trump is available and he gets on even better with the Russians would make press conferences interesting after losing 5 nil to Man U would proclaim it a great victory and blame it on postal votes

Donald Trump in a tracksuit... just imagine.

Fat Frank on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 1825 viewslongbottom

I'm reminded of uncle Harry's remark when AVB was sacked by chelsea. It takes a real dope to mess up at Chelsea don't it.
Yes Harry it does.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 14:57]
Fat Frank on 14:53 - Jan 25 with 1801 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fat Frank on 11:15 - Jan 25 by paulparker

Leave off Dave the bloke takes after his uncle a proper schyster
Should of got that Derby team up but didn’t
This myth of playing the youth and being plucky underdogs is laughable , they have one of the best youth teams in Europe and a squad of around 60 players
He had the Europa league champions and got them forth (just) and lost to arsenal in the fa cup
He then spent 250 million to be even lower down the league
He is the new Bryan Robson of football management , every where he will go he will be Sh1t

"The new Bryan Robson" - that's a very sharp spot, I wouldn't be surprised to see that for the next few years.
Fat Frank on 15:03 - Jan 25 with 1770 viewsKonk

Fat Frank on 14:53 - Jan 25 by CiderwithRsie

"The new Bryan Robson" - that's a very sharp spot, I wouldn't be surprised to see that for the next few years.

I've just stuck £20 on Lampard managing Thailand at some point. Got 20/1. Lump-on.

Fat Frank on 15:13 - Jan 25 with 1747 viewskensalriser

Fat Frank on 11:36 - Jan 25 by WatfordR

From the BBC website, The Russian has apparently paid £110million in manager payoffs.

Before today.

The Football Managers' Association would like to extend their heartfelt thanks to the ordinary people of Russia for their extraordinarily generous benevolence in contributions to our members' pension funds.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fat Frank on 15:47 - Jan 25 with 1667 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fat Frank on 11:31 - Jan 25 by Myke

Stupid sacking if it happens imo. Did a good job last season. The way the prem is this year, three wins or losses sends you shooting up or down the table. Typical Abramovich knee-jerk reaction. He won't be long getting fixed up again. Newcastle perhaps, at the end of the season?

This !!! I get the Chelsea hatred on here but having watched them a lot on my soccer package they were playing great stuff in October ?November and basically top of the table .The main talking points then was his team selection and where to play Werner who was banging in the goals in Germany but not here .They had a new excellent keeper and looked like staying in touch until it went off the rails a bit..
Look at Arsenal they did not fire Arteta when the going got rough its just surprising they did not see out the year.
Fat Frank on 16:12 - Jan 25 with 1633 viewsHAYESBOY

Mark Hughes 60/1.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fat Frank on 16:43 - Jan 25 with 1581 viewsPinnerPaul

Fat Frank on 10:55 - Jan 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I think the only reason that Frank was "all about the yoof" is the transfer embargo, wasn't it?

Yep - had a Chelsea supporting referee try to deny that last season.

Can't wait to see him again!
Fat Frank on 16:45 - Jan 25 with 1575 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fat Frank on 16:43 - Jan 25 by PinnerPaul

Yep - had a Chelsea supporting referee try to deny that last season.

Can't wait to see him again!

A Chelsea supporter and also a referee. Jesus, the Gods were cruel to him!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fat Frank on 16:45 - Jan 25 with 1572 viewsPinnerPaul

Fat Frank on 11:14 - Jan 25 by Toast_R

Nothing against the guy. Seems ridiculous to sack him, the guy they're lining up has been sacked by PSG.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

You can't spend +£220 million, PLUS wages, not play most of them and get worse and last long!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024