Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread 11:22 - Mar 1 with 33664 viewsDorse

It was 1874 and Zebediah Ivanhoe Scrimshaw was reeling after being laid off from Bickerthwaites Clog Factory after 10 years service.
'Unemployed. On t'scrag 'eap at the age o' 17' he sighed to Hector his faithful whippet as he trudged wearily down roads that would later be copyrighted by Hovis.* Even putting another ferret down his trousers couldn't lift his gloom. It helped but only briefly. It were no good. He'd heard that a young man of action could make his fortune down int' that there London - mebbe there'd be a place for a lad such as him, a hearty cherub of a lad with only a hint of tuberculosis, a squint and an orthapaedic clog. He packed his bag, said goodbye to his 19 siblings and got onto the first train South...

Today, visitors from Barnsley are equally as dazzled by the sights, sounds and smells of that there London. The running water. The electricity. The complete lack of incesant brass band music. It all adds up to a heady assault on the senses. And yet, the hopes and dreams of Zebediah Ivanhoe Scrimshaw are still very much evident in the coal-streaked faces of the Barnsley team that come looking for fame, glory or a chip and gravy barm cake. As manager Valerian Ismael says 'It'd be easer for a Grimethorpe pigeon fancier t' gerrint Belper whippet racin' club'house than t' gerra win theer'.

2-0 Rangers.

* Even though they were actually in Shaftesbury.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:29 - Mar 3 with 1261 viewsWegerles_Stairs

YES
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:29 - Mar 3 with 1251 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:29 - Mar 3 by Wegerles_Stairs

YES

Who else?
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:29 - Mar 3 with 1251 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yes Charlie does it again

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1242 viewsVancouverHoop

A proper Charlie!
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1244 viewsdannyblue

The Caledonian Sleeper redeems himself
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1234 viewsConorM1882

Oh Charlie Charlie Charlie, where would we be without you? You R’s
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1234 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Alright.... back to even. Now let's kick on.
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1233 viewsactonman

Get in
Login to get fewer ads

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1226 viewsBklynRanger

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL and such
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1206 viewskarl

Great reply and again the value of a top goalscorer. Big goal that
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1207 viewsR_from_afar

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:29 - Mar 3 by R_from_afar

Get in. AUSTIN

FK wide on right, Rangers shot, keeper parried, Charlie converted. 1-1

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1204 viewsdannyblue

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 by dannyblue

The Caledonian Sleeper redeems himself

Oh it was Yoann
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1204 viewsMalintabuk

Mortgage the Fu cking stadium but we need to keep Chaz
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 3 with 1191 viewsToast_R

Where would we be without Austin? And to think some fans thought loaning him in was a bad move
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 3 with 1182 viewsqprxtc

Onion bags couldn’t hold Charlie.
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 3 with 1174 viewsNov77

1-2

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 3 with 1144 viewsizlingtonhoop

Desperation strikes again
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 3 with 1127 viewsR_from_afar

2-1 Barnsley, Mowatt FK. Looked unstoppable

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1118 viewsdenhamhoop2

Great free kick thought it was a soft award from Chuckles
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1093 viewsVancouverHoop

Balls!
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1089 viewsWegerles_Stairs

They're pretty decent, aren't they?
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1077 viewsnix

Could end up 10-10
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1048 viewsMalintabuk

I go to the foot of my stairs what a FK
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1034 viewsrsonist

Funnest game of the season so far whatever the score.
The Really Early 'FredManRave Made Me Do It' Barnstoneworth United Match Thread on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 1031 viewsBklynRanger

Fcukin ell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024