Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 27667 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 22:37 - Jul 12 with 6276 viewsslmrstid

The season ticket info said it would all be digital. My assumption was that it would be through the QPR app although today's ticketing articles seem to suggest this won't be the case and its some other "digital ticket wallet" thing.

I generally consider myself au-fait with tech stuff but I'm a bit stumped on this one for now. Guessing this will be yet another app I need to download to my phone...will have to research more fully!
Digital ticketing on 00:36 - Jul 13 with 6173 viewsDavieQPR

Does that mean an 'Old Git' like me who only uses a phone to makes calls is stumped?
Digital ticketing on 01:07 - Jul 13 with 6155 viewsvanrrrr

I emailed the box office and told them I could not use digital ( overseas fan, do not always have my iphone working there) and they said there would be an alternate plan for these situations .. not heard owt yet though

Would email em though if you want to be put on the luddite list
Digital ticketing on 07:54 - Jul 13 with 6043 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 01:07 - Jul 13 by vanrrrr

I emailed the box office and told them I could not use digital ( overseas fan, do not always have my iphone working there) and they said there would be an alternate plan for these situations .. not heard owt yet though

Would email em though if you want to be put on the luddite list

I phoned them yesterday and they said no.
Digital ticketing on 07:59 - Jul 13 with 6027 viewstoboboly

They are raising hackles unnecessarily

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 08:14 - Jul 13 with 6000 viewsBlue_Castello

Well the non digital option definitely exists , my brother and I have both renewed requesting this option and on Friday Gavin from the box office rang to say we can use last seasons season ticket, he left me a voicemail but actually spoke to my brother.
If you email the box office with your request it will be actioned or alternatively try to speak to Gavin........
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 8:19]
Digital ticketing on 09:05 - Jul 13 with 5922 viewsWokingR

Just emailed them as this new system is causing all sorts of problems.
I have 2 season tickets, one in my name and one for my niece. No longer have any online access to the second ticket which has disappeared so had to renew this by phone.
Fingers crossed they are able to add these to the old season cards as god knows how we'll get access to her ticket otherwise
Why are they pissing about with something that worked perfectly well.
Digital ticketing on 09:34 - Jul 13 with 5858 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I emailed the box office about it last week as well as getting the SuperHoops upgrade thing for my season ticket. I received a response from Ellis the next day that asked me to phone up the box office. I’m not sure who I spoke with there but I was told I’d be sent a card with the season ticket on, hopefully by the start of the season.
Maybe they’ve been flooded with requests for it…
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 9:37]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 09:36 - Jul 13 with 5849 viewsdaveB

It does say for the Man United & Leicester games you can print the ticket at home if you want to
Digital ticketing on 09:39 - Jul 13 with 5833 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 08:14 - Jul 13 by Blue_Castello

Well the non digital option definitely exists , my brother and I have both renewed requesting this option and on Friday Gavin from the box office rang to say we can use last seasons season ticket, he left me a voicemail but actually spoke to my brother.
If you email the box office with your request it will be actioned or alternatively try to speak to Gavin........
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 8:19]

Interesting. I renewed my ST in mid May and requested a non-digital format (only due to people on here letting us know there was a contingency) and still have had nothing back...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 09:42 - Jul 13 with 5820 viewsdaveB

Digital ticketing on 09:34 - Jul 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

I emailed the box office about it last week as well as getting the SuperHoops upgrade thing for my season ticket. I received a response from Ellis the next day that asked me to phone up the box office. I’m not sure who I spoke with there but I was told I’d be sent a card with the season ticket on, hopefully by the start of the season.
Maybe they’ve been flooded with requests for it…
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 9:37]

It would make sense to just upload your ticket to the card they made such a big thing about us all using as a cash card when we last were allowed in and just have digital tickets for individual tickets.
Digital ticketing on 10:46 - Jul 13 with 5746 viewsPikey

Digital ticketing on 09:42 - Jul 13 by daveB

It would make sense to just upload your ticket to the card they made such a big thing about us all using as a cash card when we last were allowed in and just have digital tickets for individual tickets.

I renewed 4 tkts in May. Asked for 2 to be non digital. So far 1 of those has been contacted and added to his old season tkt card. The other no contact yet.
The 2 digitals have heard nothing either.
If as Boris suggested yesterday we have to show a covid / vaccine pass on entry via the nhs app can you imagine the queues as old buggers like me faff about looking for 2 apps on 1 phone.
Not too late to revert to all card entry Rs. After all the tests done last season were on crowds of 4000 or so not 16000 with at least half turning up after 230. I predict chaos at the turnstiles.
Will the blue and white bar be open for the new season?
Digital ticketing on 10:58 - Jul 13 with 5657 viewsfrancisbowles

Digital ticketing on 10:46 - Jul 13 by Pikey

I renewed 4 tkts in May. Asked for 2 to be non digital. So far 1 of those has been contacted and added to his old season tkt card. The other no contact yet.
The 2 digitals have heard nothing either.
If as Boris suggested yesterday we have to show a covid / vaccine pass on entry via the nhs app can you imagine the queues as old buggers like me faff about looking for 2 apps on 1 phone.
Not too late to revert to all card entry Rs. After all the tests done last season were on crowds of 4000 or so not 16000 with at least half turning up after 230. I predict chaos at the turnstiles.
Will the blue and white bar be open for the new season?

You can get a paper copy of your covid 'passport' on the NHS website.
Digital ticketing on 11:01 - Jul 13 with 5698 viewsdenhamhoop2

Digital ticketing on 10:58 - Jul 13 by francisbowles

You can get a paper copy of your covid 'passport' on the NHS website.

Which I have done as I have zero faith in apps automatically working and even more my ability to find and use them
Digital ticketing on 11:27 - Jul 13 with 5646 viewsPikey

Agree you could print out the covid pass . About the same thing as reviving the season tkt card. Obviously they are still using in some instances and all dated to july 22 so why not delay digitalisation for a year whilst two docs may be required for entry.?
Hope I'm wrong but dont arrive at 245 and expect to be on b4 kick off. You may have got a paper copy of the covid doc but will those on front of you have??
Digital ticketing on 11:31 - Jul 13 with 5631 viewsknocker

Like just about everyone else, totally lost with this. For God's sake, go back to the card system.
Digital ticketing on 11:41 - Jul 13 with 5599 viewsNorthernr

I've had a confirmation email saying my digital tickets will be emailed to me. Presumably that happens later?
Digital ticketing on 11:48 - Jul 13 with 5578 viewscolinallcars

Just had reply from box office. Entry will be via smartphone - our plastic cards will NOT be activated. I predict chaos but then I'm 98, no not really but I'm not optimistic given the times various apps have failed on my phone.
Digital ticketing on 12:10 - Jul 13 with 5526 viewsozranger

Digital ticketing on 11:41 - Jul 13 by Northernr

I've had a confirmation email saying my digital tickets will be emailed to me. Presumably that happens later?

Check your spam folder. That's where mine were!

They also state in that e-mail with the tickets that they should appear in my digital wallet. Not yet.
Digital ticketing on 12:15 - Jul 13 with 5518 viewsPikey

Just thought I'd do a test.
Very carefully (4times) tried to sign into the nhs app. Rejected each time as wrong password (it wasnt) on 5th time it let me in only to then send me a message with and I d number to input into the app. So I put that in and gained access to my covid status.
I then came out of that app and signed in to a n other one as if it was ths tickef app. Got in ok.
All took about 5 minutes........ think of the queues behind if you multiply this by a few thousand .
Digital ticketing on 12:27 - Jul 13 with 5482 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Does anybody know if I can use a second phone just for my digital season ticket? I have an old phone with a cracked screen that works perfectly well otherwise. Would I be able to install the QPR app on it and set up my season ticket without a SIM card or does it need to be connected to the internet somehow?

Digital ticketing on 12:53 - Jul 13 with 5429 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Digital ticketing on 12:27 - Jul 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Does anybody know if I can use a second phone just for my digital season ticket? I have an old phone with a cracked screen that works perfectly well otherwise. Would I be able to install the QPR app on it and set up my season ticket without a SIM card or does it need to be connected to the internet somehow?

Just to explain a bit better I would set the app up at home on WIFI but when entering the ground I would not be connected to the internet.

Digital ticketing on 13:08 - Jul 13 with 5396 viewsstowmarketrange

Digital ticketing on 12:10 - Jul 13 by ozranger

Check your spam folder. That's where mine were!

They also state in that e-mail with the tickets that they should appear in my digital wallet. Not yet.

I bought 2for Man Utd and 3 for the leicester game and haven’t received any emails yet.
My brother got his Man Utd ticket by email straight away,even though I booked it.
Strange times ahead me thinks.
Digital ticketing on 13:14 - Jul 13 with 5374 viewsknocker

Hope someone from club are monitoring this thread and others on various sites. Total confusion.
Digital ticketing on 13:19 - Jul 13 with 5347 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 13:08 - Jul 13 by stowmarketrange

I bought 2for Man Utd and 3 for the leicester game and haven’t received any emails yet.
My brother got his Man Utd ticket by email straight away,even though I booked it.
Strange times ahead me thinks.

Yeh I've bought 9 for both games and had nothing other than confirmation emails.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024