Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 380290 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Jun 14 with 6587 viewsLogman

Quite a step down for Kompany. Not being patronising but he's going from the prospect of playing in European tournaments to realistically only being able to win the Championship.
Transfer Rumours on 14:41 - Jun 14 with 6245 viewsaston_hoop

In talks to sign Jake Clarke-Salter after his Chelsea release according to some football journo

[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 14:42]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 14:50 - Jun 14 with 6166 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 14:41 - Jun 14 by aston_hoop

In talks to sign Jake Clarke-Salter after his Chelsea release according to some football journo

12 caps for England U21s, some good talk about his recent loan spells.

6 foot 2 eyes of...brown I think.
Transfer Rumours on 15:02 - Jun 14 with 6067 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 14:41 - Jun 14 by aston_hoop

Hmmm, left-footed CB. Is de Wijs off?
Transfer Rumours on 15:02 - Jun 14 with 6073 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Transfer Rumours on 14:50 - Jun 14 by BklynRanger

12 caps for England U21s, some good talk about his recent loan spells.

6 foot 2 eyes of...brown I think.

Our fascination with left-footed players continues.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Transfer Rumours on 15:26 - Jun 14 with 5918 viewsHayesender

Transfer Rumours on 15:02 - Jun 14 by dmm

Hmmm, left-footed CB. Is de Wijs off?

Replacement for Barbet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Transfer Rumours on 15:37 - Jun 14 with 5841 viewsTonto

over 50 games at championship level.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer Rumours on 15:53 - Jun 14 with 5699 viewsterryb

That would be a bit of a coup surely.

Could we get close to his wage expectations though?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 16:05 - Jun 14 with 5600 viewsMaggsinho

Looks like it's between us and Coventry for him - Coventry fans seems very keen to sign him.
Transfer Rumours on 16:15 - Jun 14 with 5520 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer Rumours on 16:05 - Jun 14 by Maggsinho

Looks like it's between us and Coventry for him - Coventry fans seems very keen to sign him.

We need to get the new kit out. If it’s a good one it could just persuade him. Coventry have already revealed theirs and it’s set a high-bar.
Transfer Rumours on 16:43 - Jun 14 with 5362 viewsflynnbo

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/medical-scheduled-as-qpr-close-in-on-deal-for-
Transfer Rumours on 16:44 - Jun 14 with 5359 viewsRBlock

The S*n reporting we've won out. Cov fans pretty pissed off on twitter, which I'm all for.
Transfer Rumours on 16:50 - Jun 14 with 5296 viewskensalriser

Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Jun 14 by Logman

Quite a step down for Kompany. Not being patronising but he's going from the prospect of playing in European tournaments to realistically only being able to win the Championship.

He’s no longer playing, so it’s not really comparable, is it?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 16:59 - Jun 14 with 5212 viewsTonto

sounds like a good prospect and the sort of transfer we should be doing - young, reasonable pedigree, potential resale value! tick tick tick

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer Rumours on 17:13 - Jun 14 with 5101 viewsbenhurst

If we do sign Clarke-Salter, I'd assume we'd then be selling one of the other CBs as having 5 in a back-four system doesn't seem particularly wise. Perhaps hoping to cash in on Dickie (or maybe Dunne)?
Transfer Rumours on 17:24 - Jun 14 with 5003 viewsBAWHoops

Like the look of Clarke-Salter.
Gives some wiggle room if we sell Dickie as we now have JCS, Dunne, De Wijs and Masterson who are all pretty competent

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Rumours on 17:35 - Jun 14 with 4903 viewseghamranger

Transfer Rumours on 17:24 - Jun 14 by BAWHoops

Like the look of Clarke-Salter.
Gives some wiggle room if we sell Dickie as we now have JCS, Dunne, De Wijs and Masterson who are all pretty competent

Rather get rid of De Wijs.

I reckon he’s on decent money and I’ve not been impressed.

Seems like Beale knows everyone, let’s hope he is better than kane from
Scum.
Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Jun 14 with 4822 viewsDieByYourSide

From The Athletic...

Jake Clarke-Salter has agreed to join Queens Park Rangers and is expected to complete the deal tomorrow, The Athletic understands.

He will have his medical on Wednesday before signing a four-year deal.

Clarke-Salter, who left Chelsea at the end of the season when his contract expired, also had interest from the Premier League, including Bournemouth, as well as Standard Liege, Wolfsburg and Istanbul Basaksehir.

He will be Michael Beale's first signing since taking the job as QPR manager. Beale knows Clarke-Salter from his time as a coach at Chelsea's academy and was thought to be a huge factor in his decision to move to Loftus Road.

It is understood Beale made an impressive presentation to Clarke-Salter and made the difference in his decision to move to the Championship side. He believes Clarke-Salter, who impressed while on loan at Coventry last season, can become one of the best left-sided central defenders in the country.

Former Chelsea captain John Terry was an admirer of Clarke-Salter as the youngster made his way through the ranks at Stamford Bridge, and tipped him to be a future first-team player.

The 24-year-old spent 14 years at Chelsea before his exit this summer, making three first-team appearances.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 17:42]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 17:43 - Jun 14 with 4800 viewstkqpr

Transfer Rumours on 16:59 - Jun 14 by Tonto

sounds like a good prospect and the sort of transfer we should be doing - young, reasonable pedigree, potential resale value! tick tick tick

Its an upgrade to the last free transfer from Chelsea (Todd Kane) who we thought would be a good addition.

Hopefully there are a few more of these, i.e. want to come here as used to be coached by MB as a youngester.
Transfer Rumours on 18:30 - Jun 14 with 4487 viewsdmm

Good to see the Beale effect working already.
Transfer Rumours on 18:53 - Jun 14 with 4314 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Jun 14 by DieByYourSide

From The Athletic...

Jake Clarke-Salter has agreed to join Queens Park Rangers and is expected to complete the deal tomorrow, The Athletic understands.

He will have his medical on Wednesday before signing a four-year deal.

Clarke-Salter, who left Chelsea at the end of the season when his contract expired, also had interest from the Premier League, including Bournemouth, as well as Standard Liege, Wolfsburg and Istanbul Basaksehir.

He will be Michael Beale's first signing since taking the job as QPR manager. Beale knows Clarke-Salter from his time as a coach at Chelsea's academy and was thought to be a huge factor in his decision to move to Loftus Road.

It is understood Beale made an impressive presentation to Clarke-Salter and made the difference in his decision to move to the Championship side. He believes Clarke-Salter, who impressed while on loan at Coventry last season, can become one of the best left-sided central defenders in the country.

Former Chelsea captain John Terry was an admirer of Clarke-Salter as the youngster made his way through the ranks at Stamford Bridge, and tipped him to be a future first-team player.

The 24-year-old spent 14 years at Chelsea before his exit this summer, making three first-team appearances.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 17:42]

Like it.

Not sure I’m completely sold on needing to do a power point presentation to convince players to join BUT, if they’re in demand and it gives us the edge so be it.

Side note but hugely related….14 years at the Puppy Farm and 3 appearances? That club just continues to make me vomit.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 19:07 - Jun 14 with 4205 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-under-18s-sign-kieran-petrie-and-j

Good to see young players coming in. Speaking to a few friends at Arsenal Petrie was let go far too soon. 17 years old, very tall and a proper goal machine. Very excited to see how this kid does here under Beale and team.

Jabari Christmas I don't know very much about but good luck to the lad. All I know is that he has a very extensive family so it looks like all his Christmas's will come at once. I'll get my coat!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 19:20 - Jun 14 with 4093 viewsgolborne

Transfer Rumours on 19:07 - Jun 14 by bosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-under-18s-sign-kieran-petrie-and-j

Good to see young players coming in. Speaking to a few friends at Arsenal Petrie was let go far too soon. 17 years old, very tall and a proper goal machine. Very excited to see how this kid does here under Beale and team.

Jabari Christmas I don't know very much about but good luck to the lad. All I know is that he has a very extensive family so it looks like all his Christmas's will come at once. I'll get my coat!

2nd lad in a year we've taken from the kinetic foundation, which was featured in the South of The River series, which if you haven't seen is a really great watch, apart from no mention of us when Eze is featured - it's like Palace found him wandering the streets. Should still be on ITV hub
Transfer Rumours on 19:28 - Jun 14 with 4017 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 18:30 - Jun 14 by dmm

Good to see the Beale effect working already.

Agreed. At this rate Ian Beale will pay for himself. This Clarke-Ready-Salted fella probably only needs about 25 seconds in the microwave to be a valuable asset.

(But that's before we break him down psychologically and turn him to mush of course. Mwah hah hah etc)
Transfer Rumours on 19:29 - Jun 14 with 4009 viewseastside_r

Transfer Rumours on 19:07 - Jun 14 by bosh67

Well the fact we have signed him in June is great. It really is a case of Christmas coming early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024