Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing 15:51 - Feb 6 with 55444 viewsAntti_Heinola

Club just teasing a new signing on twitter...

must be an out of contract player?

Bare bones.

New Signing on 08:55 - Feb 7 with 2687 viewsessextaxiboy

New Signing on 08:33 - Feb 7 by Esox_Lucius

On that basis, Alfie Lloyd should be the 1st name on the teamsheet.

If he pulls on a Rangers shirt and is not John Terry then I am right behind him . I hope he gets 10 goals and helps Chair Willock and Lowe to play . Not as young and mobile as Dykes but he can take simple chances when they come, which Dykes struggles with.

IMO it leaves the DOF to answer why we are in the position of being one illness/injury away from making a panic signing outside of the window of an out of contract player with all of our loan slots taken .

I really hope he gets away with it
New Signing on 08:55 - Feb 7 with 2681 viewsDejR_vu

When Daveb goes Arthur Fowler, and BrianM starts talking about major changes being needed in the Summer, you know we’re in trouble.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

New Signing on 08:57 - Feb 7 with 2671 viewsR_from_afar

New Signing on 00:11 - Feb 7 by LazyFan

When we get to 50 pts I expect the young uns to get their chance. This is a plaster fix to stop the bleeding.

If it works, we can build for next season, if it fails, we shall be in for the relegation dog fight!

Exactly this. Just throwing in youngsters for 5-10 games when we have won 1 in 15, are sliding towards the drop zone and the fans are in open revolt is just too risky. If results don’t pick up in 5-10 games, we could be nailed on for relegation.

Our strategy is all over the place but getting Martin in is a quick fix which will hopefully make the rest of the season more comfortable.

I think we also have to set expectations about what we can achieve with our player development system. It needs to get much better and we need to be more strategic about how we build our squad, with fewer quick fixes, but I doubt it will ever be able to supply all our players.

Anyone know which is the highest placed club which only uses home grown players? League 1?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Signing on 09:04 - Feb 7 with 2644 viewsBlue_Castello

So I get Davebs post and he's right we shouldn't be in this position but we are and I'm glad they have brought him in now before it's too late, ie free agents get offers and they don't wait to see if we might be interested in 3 or 4 games time, we've already got posts saying where's our next win coming from and most people reckoning we can't win the next three for starters, we currently possess the worst form in the division or close to it, I haven't checked.

Yes we should be bringing young players through but there has to be a right time to integrate them and I would suggest not when your on a massive downward spiral. We all like Armstrongs athleticism and he does put the fear of God into defenders with his pace and strength but he can't hold the ball up and has a lot to learn still, he still has a big part to play from the bench. The decision was obviously made not to recall Kelman in January when it was possible because we didn't expect Dykes to get pneumonia, whether he could be any good in the Championship is still debatable, we won't know till he's given a few games so next year he has to stay as part of the squad and we will know whether to keep or release him.

People screaming on this message board for a few old pros to help the young players, so we get one in and suddenly it's Armageddon, Martin may not be quick but he's smart, knows how to hold the ball up and with a three behind him of Chair, Willock and Lowe it will probably be just what the younger, quicker more skillful players need,

The issues as to how we ended up in this situation need to be resolved and they ultimately fall at the feet of the DOF and his Analytics department, it's not the board in control of transfers they stepped back ages ago. Everyone saying Belk does a great job which I'm sure may well be the case but if we go back to the Summer when we recruited Dykes , Bonne and Kelman were they all analytic based transfers.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 9:08]
New Signing on 09:07 - Feb 7 with 2628 viewsTK1

New Signing on 21:54 - Feb 6 by daveB

How do we know he's not championship level? been here 3 seasons started 1 league game. We spent money on him as well. So much for the club giving players a chance, our idea of developing players is to send them somewhere else, it's laughable

I've seen Kelman play three times this season in the flesh (as I imagine QPR staff have). He's not Championship level. He's probably not L1 level. He does a job in a very good L2 team but he was noticeably the weak link last time I saw him, missed two presentable chances, looked slow against statuesque lumps at the back and has only scored once for Orient since August. They've taken to dropping him, so poor is his form. L2, by the way, is rubbish - you forget how rubbish until you see it up close. Isn't his contract up this season as well? So effectively he'd just be another signing to the end of the season, like Martin, though Martin has at least recent experience at this level and a number of goals in the tank. Neither will be at QPR in August.
They saw something in Kelman when he was 19, but now he's 22 it's not at that level they imagined. Happens. He'll probably have a career but not at the hoped for level. I'd be more worried if they renew his contract. On the other hand... young players in the first team squad this month who we've given a chance to, having come through the U23s and who've gone on loan first: Dieng, Kakay, Chair, Armstrong. Doesn't seem like laughable development to me. There was a time we couldn't even loan young players out. That's progress. Maybe a handful of the B and U18s will get loans next year, and perhaps one will even play for the first team eventually. That's how it works.
New Signing on 09:09 - Feb 7 with 2592 viewsQPR_Jim

New Signing on 08:57 - Feb 7 by R_from_afar

Exactly this. Just throwing in youngsters for 5-10 games when we have won 1 in 15, are sliding towards the drop zone and the fans are in open revolt is just too risky. If results don’t pick up in 5-10 games, we could be nailed on for relegation.

Our strategy is all over the place but getting Martin in is a quick fix which will hopefully make the rest of the season more comfortable.

I think we also have to set expectations about what we can achieve with our player development system. It needs to get much better and we need to be more strategic about how we build our squad, with fewer quick fixes, but I doubt it will ever be able to supply all our players.

Anyone know which is the highest placed club which only uses home grown players? League 1?

I think the risk is also that we would be asking youngsters to turn around a team which is on a bad run and if they fail the players as individuals will be tarnished as not good enough by the fans and their career at QPR finished. That's not really player development is it, so I think Martin makes sense to avoid that happening to Armstrong. Armstrong should still get plenty of time off the bench and can challenge for the starting position.
New Signing on 09:35 - Feb 7 with 2431 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New Signing on 08:55 - Feb 7 by DejR_vu

When Daveb goes Arthur Fowler, and BrianM starts talking about major changes being needed in the Summer, you know we’re in trouble.

I don't feel good about it either, DejR.

I think that Ferdinand has done an incredible job saving us from relegation(s) and possible extinction after the mess he inherited. It's clear, though, that changes need to be made in how we build our squad. I'm not laying all these problems at his doorstep, because clearly there are multiple reasons why any result occurs in life, business or sport, but we are identifying developing youth players only to see them poached, we are not bringing through first-teamers and we are giving the manager too much say in who we recruit.

As I say, I have no problem with this latest signing, but we have to ask ourselves "how did we get here?" and "how can we do better?". What happens afterwards depends on the answers to those two questions.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Signing on 09:37 - Feb 7 with 2413 viewsDixie_CT

New Signing on 09:07 - Feb 7 by TK1

I've seen Kelman play three times this season in the flesh (as I imagine QPR staff have). He's not Championship level. He's probably not L1 level. He does a job in a very good L2 team but he was noticeably the weak link last time I saw him, missed two presentable chances, looked slow against statuesque lumps at the back and has only scored once for Orient since August. They've taken to dropping him, so poor is his form. L2, by the way, is rubbish - you forget how rubbish until you see it up close. Isn't his contract up this season as well? So effectively he'd just be another signing to the end of the season, like Martin, though Martin has at least recent experience at this level and a number of goals in the tank. Neither will be at QPR in August.
They saw something in Kelman when he was 19, but now he's 22 it's not at that level they imagined. Happens. He'll probably have a career but not at the hoped for level. I'd be more worried if they renew his contract. On the other hand... young players in the first team squad this month who we've given a chance to, having come through the U23s and who've gone on loan first: Dieng, Kakay, Chair, Armstrong. Doesn't seem like laughable development to me. There was a time we couldn't even loan young players out. That's progress. Maybe a handful of the B and U18s will get loans next year, and perhaps one will even play for the first team eventually. That's how it works.

Thanks for that interesting insight on Kelman.

Noises from the club that he was the best finisher in the squad did whet my whistle but after a strong start at Orient, he seems to have faded away.

I have a good friend who has coached at Southend and he was surprised that we came in for him at all, and more surprise at the six figure fee that we paid.

File under Bonne.
Login to get fewer ads

New Signing on 09:42 - Feb 7 with 2375 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 08:46 - Feb 7 by connell10

Dave you have managed to put into words exactly how i feel. We never ever stick to a plan! Its becoming a joke now! There must be a awful lot of diffrent input from various sections of the club! STICK WITH ONE PLAN PLEASE!

It's infuriating. We talk about development but never follow through

take Conor Masterson, came in from Liverpool, played a few games looked decent but was raw and had mistakes in him. Made a blunder against Cardiff with a late handball and has pretty much never played since, sent out on various loans before he's released this summer and replaced with a loan signing in De Wijs who was a lot better, instant impact etc but he's gone now as well. We cast him aside much like we cast various others aside over the years because we needed an instant result.

Paul Smyth, great start won young player of the season, looked really exciting but a bit injury prone. After that season gave him about 3/4 games and spent the next 2 years loaning him out, well if he's not good at Wycombe he won't be good for us despite us having seen with our own eyes him in a QPR shirt in our first team doing quite well. Another wasted opportunity

We never take that attitude with older players well Jamal Lowe hasn't done much at Bournemouth so we won't sign him. Taylor Richards got injured in his medical at Birmingham, ignore that sign him anyway.

Sinclair Armstrong, looked great early on, first start against Cardiff tore them apart, started against Wigan another win looked good then he was a bit crap at Birmingham and not seen again bar 5 minutes against Burnley when already 3-0 down for 13 games. Back in now and talk of well he's not getting any better, of course he's not he never plays and the inevitable answer, send him somewhere else, it worked for Eze and Chair. Sadly the list of players loans hasn't worked for is a hell of a lot longer.

This is why you end up with the farce of Shodipo, Owens etc still being here at 26 and never really having played a game of football for us.

Sorry I've gone full Michael Douglas in Falling Down this week
New Signing on 09:45 - Feb 7 with 2350 viewsted_hendrix

If only we were perfect eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

New Signing on 09:47 - Feb 7 with 2328 viewsstanistheman

New Signing on 22:21 - Feb 6 by daveB

If he comes in and scores 25 goals I'll still say the same thing. It's not about if he's any good or not. I get why they've had to sign him, it's a farce that we need to though.

For a club that needs to develop players to sell on and progress we are a joke. Any kid with an ounce of ability is out on loan playing mens football, mostly in non league, what's the point of a new training ground, great facilities all these coaches if the players worth developing are not in the building. 3 years in now Charlie Kellman, should have been on loan year 1, on the bench year 2 and playing this year. If he was no good move him on. Not even a hint of getting him involved. Niko Travelman had a similar pathway, 4 years out on loan, had to give him a new deal as we still had no idea what he was like as he'd not been here and when we finally saw him he was crap and it was too late. Kellman will probably get a run in the side in 2 years if he's lucky.

To have a team full of loans with the only one who will be here next season never playing, completely dead money. to go into a season having lost 2 forwards from last year and not replace either of them and be left with Armstrong who we never pick (won the only 2 games he started before being cast aside for 4 months) and Bonne who didn't start a single game. We signed 2 loan forwards, both of them apparently better out wide which makes you wonder why we signed them and then wonder why we never score any goals and why we have no forwards is farcical from the club. They deserve all the stick they are getting and more.

We are currently on our worst goalscoring run since 1968/69. 54 years, let that sink in. 7 goals in 14 games. If we hadn't scored at the weekend it would have been our worst goalscoring run for over 100 years.

We had an opportunity last summer, big wages of Austin and Gray gone, Barbet, Wallace on decent money both gone. Go out and use the budget to strengthen the squad. We spunked the money on loan players again and are now left having to sign a 34 year because we had no one else. If it works great but it's pure luck if it does. Absolute shambles

I am not disagreeing with you about the clubs ineffective transfer business in the summer. I said at the time we needed to replace Austin and Gray with centre forwards not Roberts.

What I don’t agree with is the thinking that Kelman is the answer.
He was given a few appearances before this season and looked out of his depth (Armstrong at least put defenders under pressure and won free kicks as well as a penalty in his cameo appearances).

Kelman has been out on loan and scored 4 in 30 appearances in League Two. I don’t see that as evidence that he will succeed in the championship. He seems little better than Oteh was.

The recruitment at this club has been poor and the blame lies with The Weasel and The DoF. The former has gone and the latter needs to go at the end of this season imo.
New Signing on 09:48 - Feb 7 with 2328 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 09:07 - Feb 7 by TK1

Problem is we paid money for Kellman so they won't release him, he'll get a new deal and a few more loans before we decide if he's good enough or not. Thats the problem, he should have been around the team last season, see if he's any good, if not move him on last summer, instead we now have a choice offer a new deal as you never know or admit we fcked up and lose him for nothing like Bonne.
New Signing on 09:50 - Feb 7 with 2315 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 09:47 - Feb 7 by stanistheman

I am not disagreeing with you about the clubs ineffective transfer business in the summer. I said at the time we needed to replace Austin and Gray with centre forwards not Roberts.

What I don’t agree with is the thinking that Kelman is the answer.
He was given a few appearances before this season and looked out of his depth (Armstrong at least put defenders under pressure and won free kicks as well as a penalty in his cameo appearances).

Kelman has been out on loan and scored 4 in 30 appearances in League Two. I don’t see that as evidence that he will succeed in the championship. He seems little better than Oteh was.

The recruitment at this club has been poor and the blame lies with The Weasel and The DoF. The former has gone and the latter needs to go at the end of this season imo.

I don't think he's the answer at all but if you claim to be a club developing players when you get an injury crisis maybe play one of them you claim to be developing rather than have to sign short term fixes
New Signing on 09:58 - Feb 7 with 2228 viewsfrancisbowles

New Signing on 20:08 - Feb 6 by 08olesen

Loic Remy was also a free agent and just signed for Brest in France. Surely we could match their wages? I know who I would rather have.

36 now and if you haven't already, I suggest you have a look at his recent stats. He has been constantly injured for a few years and hasn't scored a goal for almost two years.

The last time he got double figures he was a QPR player, on loan, at Newcastle in 2013/14.
New Signing on 10:01 - Feb 7 with 2206 viewsterryb

New Signing on 22:21 - Feb 6 by daveB

If he comes in and scores 25 goals I'll still say the same thing. It's not about if he's any good or not. I get why they've had to sign him, it's a farce that we need to though.

For a club that needs to develop players to sell on and progress we are a joke. Any kid with an ounce of ability is out on loan playing mens football, mostly in non league, what's the point of a new training ground, great facilities all these coaches if the players worth developing are not in the building. 3 years in now Charlie Kellman, should have been on loan year 1, on the bench year 2 and playing this year. If he was no good move him on. Not even a hint of getting him involved. Niko Travelman had a similar pathway, 4 years out on loan, had to give him a new deal as we still had no idea what he was like as he'd not been here and when we finally saw him he was crap and it was too late. Kellman will probably get a run in the side in 2 years if he's lucky.

To have a team full of loans with the only one who will be here next season never playing, completely dead money. to go into a season having lost 2 forwards from last year and not replace either of them and be left with Armstrong who we never pick (won the only 2 games he started before being cast aside for 4 months) and Bonne who didn't start a single game. We signed 2 loan forwards, both of them apparently better out wide which makes you wonder why we signed them and then wonder why we never score any goals and why we have no forwards is farcical from the club. They deserve all the stick they are getting and more.

We are currently on our worst goalscoring run since 1968/69. 54 years, let that sink in. 7 goals in 14 games. If we hadn't scored at the weekend it would have been our worst goalscoring run for over 100 years.

We had an opportunity last summer, big wages of Austin and Gray gone, Barbet, Wallace on decent money both gone. Go out and use the budget to strengthen the squad. We spunked the money on loan players again and are now left having to sign a 34 year because we had no one else. If it works great but it's pure luck if it does. Absolute shambles

Hang on Dave. I'm basically in agreement with you, BUT you have spent the past few weeks arguing that Tim Iroegbunam should have been playing because he is fit & available rather than promote a player from our under 21's. Isn't that a little hypocritical? Or maybe you have now changed your mind regarding playing him?

Of course, we may not have a player ready to step up to play in the Championship, but their pathway is being barred by a loanee. Is that any different to Armstrong, Kelman, Lloyd etc? Obviously, the club don't think that any of these are ready either.

How do we know "if we don't play them"? I can't argue against this & agree with you about the Kellman route. I would also say that this should have applied to Bettache playing rather than signing Tim. We also must have somebody better than Adomah to include in the squad surely?

I don't want us to be signing loanees rather than promoting our own players, but that applies to all five of them & not just to a player signed (not loaned) on a short term contract.

That the club preaches development & then blocks it's progress is extremely annoying. Why they do so is a question that Hoos or Ferdinand needs to answer. Personally, I would have played Armstrong instead of Willock last Saturday & would start him regulary, even though I don't think he will ever be more than an occasional goalscorer (far less than Dykes).
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 10:23]
New Signing on 10:04 - Feb 7 with 2178 viewsMonkey_Roots

I like how DaveB made his original point - he laid it all out there and it was very quickly and easily understood that we are failing, the plan of 'buy low, develop, sell high' just isn't working. Even when we are given a good opportunity now of pretty much staying up this season, and blooding some youngsters, we're not doing it — or at least we are, but with other teams young talent. Hopefully the talent that we do have out on loan will come back to us with a little something to show for their time away - maybe the loan club's coaches will have done us a favour and developed them, it seems ours aren't really getting it done.

So many youth coaches, so little to show for it.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 10:05]
New Signing on 10:10 - Feb 7 with 2109 viewsTK1

New Signing on 09:48 - Feb 7 by daveB

Problem is we paid money for Kellman so they won't release him, he'll get a new deal and a few more loans before we decide if he's good enough or not. Thats the problem, he should have been around the team last season, see if he's any good, if not move him on last summer, instead we now have a choice offer a new deal as you never know or admit we fcked up and lose him for nothing like Bonne.

Sorry, you think it's better to be training with the first team than playing league football? I don't understand. Does that work? Do you think Eze, Chair or Dieng benefited from their loans or would've been better off playing U23s? You mentioned Conor Masterson earlier. He's 18 months younger than Jimmy Dunne. Dunne had five loans while signed to Burnley, played three times for his parent club and is now a very decent Championship player, albeit for QPR. Sometimes it works. It may yet for Masterson. But QPR have turned Jimmy Dunne into a Championship player. That is also player development.

If Kelman had gone to Orient and scored 20 goals, tore up L2 they'd renew his contract. He's scored four goals so they probably won't - unless, heaven forbid, they know more about him and footballer development than we do. I don't think it's worth staging a virtual dirty protest over.
New Signing on 10:25 - Feb 7 with 2027 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 10:01 - Feb 7 by terryb

Hang on Dave. I'm basically in agreement with you, BUT you have spent the past few weeks arguing that Tim Iroegbunam should have been playing because he is fit & available rather than promote a player from our under 21's. Isn't that a little hypocritical? Or maybe you have now changed your mind regarding playing him?

Of course, we may not have a player ready to step up to play in the Championship, but their pathway is being barred by a loanee. Is that any different to Armstrong, Kelman, Lloyd etc? Obviously, the club don't think that any of these are ready either.

How do we know "if we don't play them"? I can't argue against this & agree with you about the Kellman route. I would also say that this should have applied to Bettache playing rather than signing Tim. We also must have somebody better than Adomah to include in the squad surely?

I don't want us to be signing loanees rather than promoting our own players, but that applies to all five of them & not just to a player signed (not loaned) on a short term contract.

That the club preaches development & then blocks it's progress is extremely annoying. Why they do so is a question that Hoos or Ferdinand needs to answer. Personally, I would have played Armstrong instead of Willock last Saturday & would start him regulary, even though I don't think he will ever be more than an occasional goalscorer (far less than Dykes).
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 10:23]

Yeah thats fair, I'm certainly guilty of that

All I'd say is any prospect we have in midfield is likely out playing for someone else, The B team midfield has been Taylor Richards and Johansen recently. I'd play Amos over Tim every week but he's never fit, Johansen has been out for months, Richards has been injured all season so Tim has been one of the few available and playing for us. I don't think we should have signed him in the first place but now he's here he has to play really

What is quite comical really is that if Tim came through the QPR academy he'd have played 100 games in the lower leagues before playing for us rather than first team regular at 19

You have to be very brave as a club to stick to this development stuff because you are not going to be near the playoffs doing it and thats where as a club we are so confused, we say one thing but lose a few games and we do something else.
New Signing on 10:32 - Feb 7 with 1969 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 10:10 - Feb 7 by TK1

Sorry, you think it's better to be training with the first team than playing league football? I don't understand. Does that work? Do you think Eze, Chair or Dieng benefited from their loans or would've been better off playing U23s? You mentioned Conor Masterson earlier. He's 18 months younger than Jimmy Dunne. Dunne had five loans while signed to Burnley, played three times for his parent club and is now a very decent Championship player, albeit for QPR. Sometimes it works. It may yet for Masterson. But QPR have turned Jimmy Dunne into a Championship player. That is also player development.

If Kelman had gone to Orient and scored 20 goals, tore up L2 they'd renew his contract. He's scored four goals so they probably won't - unless, heaven forbid, they know more about him and footballer development than we do. I don't think it's worth staging a virtual dirty protest over.

Eze, Chair and Dieng certainly benefited from it, we've loaned out another 30/40 players the last few years and doesn't seem to have worked for them so either the loans we are sending them on are wrong or the players coming through and who we are signing at age 18/19 are not good enough. Neither scenario reflects well on the club

I'd have loaned Kellman out in year one rather than have him playing no football for a season and watching from the stands every week. We wasted his 2nd year with piss poor loans where he never played, this is the first season he's actually played any football

Masterson another, 4 years he's been here, still none of the wiser. He'd have played more if we loaned him from Liverpool rather than signed him

I personally don't think we have turned Dunne into a championship player, he hit the ground running was already good enough to be a solid championship defender when we signed him, 18 months on he hasn't got any better imo

No dirty protest from me over this, I just think we're getting a lot of things wrong
New Signing on 10:50 - Feb 7 with 1861 viewsterryb

New Signing on 10:25 - Feb 7 by daveB

Yeah thats fair, I'm certainly guilty of that

All I'd say is any prospect we have in midfield is likely out playing for someone else, The B team midfield has been Taylor Richards and Johansen recently. I'd play Amos over Tim every week but he's never fit, Johansen has been out for months, Richards has been injured all season so Tim has been one of the few available and playing for us. I don't think we should have signed him in the first place but now he's here he has to play really

What is quite comical really is that if Tim came through the QPR academy he'd have played 100 games in the lower leagues before playing for us rather than first team regular at 19

You have to be very brave as a club to stick to this development stuff because you are not going to be near the playoffs doing it and thats where as a club we are so confused, we say one thing but lose a few games and we do something else.

Cheers Dave.

My only disagreement is that I wouldn't have Tim in the squad! Certainly many would do so, but my personal view is that he is a liability rather than an asset.

"It's just like watching Leroy Fer"!
New Signing on 11:02 - Feb 7 with 1768 viewstoboboly

It's a very good point, and an interesting one, from Dave that if Tim were our player it is very unlikely he would be playing regularly for us. Yet we are happy to play/loan promising young players from other clubs.

Masterson is a real bug bear for me. He should have 100 appearances for us, and were his raw mistakes any worse than JCS, Dickie or Dunne over the last few seasons?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Signing on 11:30 - Feb 7 with 1647 viewsessextaxiboy

New Signing on 09:37 - Feb 7 by Dixie_CT

Noises from the club that he was the best finisher in the squad did whet my whistle but after a strong start at Orient, he seems to have faded away.

I have a good friend who has coached at Southend and he was surprised that we came in for him at all, and more surprise at the six figure fee that we paid.

File under Bonne.

I was working with a home and away Southend fan when we signed Kelman . He told me that they were amazed we went for him as he had hardly done anything except a worldy from 40 yards.He said that they knew we had the Eze money to spend .

I posted that at the time and a very eminent poster replied that writing him off on the strength of that was "embarrassing " .

I think that fans who watch a player every week are generally a pretty good judge, as in the Leeds fans assessment of Roberts
New Signing on 11:33 - Feb 7 with 1634 viewsessextaxiboy

New Signing on 09:37 - Feb 7 by Dixie_CT

File under Bonne.

Easy to put chances away in training at Harlington , more difficult when some hairy arsed defender is ragging you in a game .... IMO
New Signing on 11:35 - Feb 7 with 1628 viewsessextaxiboy

New Signing on 18:59 - Feb 6 by francisbowles

Ok Tin Hat on.

What if (a big IF) we start scraping wins and close that five point gap and then Dykes is available again near the end of the season.

Unlikely, I know, but if that did happen then it would definitely be worth it.

If we start scraping wins without him why would you drop Martin and play Dykes? , they are both our players .
New Signing on 11:38 - Feb 7 with 1608 viewsdaveB

New Signing on 11:02 - Feb 7 by toboboly

It's a very good point, and an interesting one, from Dave that if Tim were our player it is very unlikely he would be playing regularly for us. Yet we are happy to play/loan promising young players from other clubs.

Masterson is a real bug bear for me. He should have 100 appearances for us, and were his raw mistakes any worse than JCS, Dickie or Dunne over the last few seasons?

It's the same for all of them, if Sinclair Armstrong came on loan from Villa he'd play every week
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024