Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. 12:41 - May 22 with 20602 viewsconnell10

Hopefully no price increase after the season we just endured.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:33 - May 23 with 2603 viewsJames_Paddocks

I'll renew, but I thought the video was pretty depressing.

Nothing to entice new fans or get us all excited.

Just lazy, mundane nostalgia aimed at middle aged blokes.

Great...
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:35 - May 23 with 2590 viewsstowmarketrange

Renewed today.Anything to get away from diy.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:44 - May 23 with 2506 viewsstainrods_elbow

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 08:29 - May 23 by Watford_Ranger

I’m sure there are plenty of teams it would look terrible value against.

The club is in the situation it’s in so has to charge what it considers a profit-maximising price and that’s fine. I think this is above what that profit-maxing price will be given it’ll make people pick and choose games more and probably spend less overall but the sharp minds at the top of this club are paid the big bucks to make the call.

What 'sharp minds' would those be again?
[Post edited 23 May 2023 17:45]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:08 - May 23 with 2445 viewscolinallcars

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:53 - May 23 by Northernr

1 -I thought I'd escaped actually, as I wasn't wearing colours. Given when it was filmed, I suspect it's a good thing that conversation has been aired without sound.

2 - There's actually a much nicer walk now along the side of TVC, through Hammersmith Park and across Batman Close.

Batman Close before the match is a fascinating microcosm of British society.
Sit on the wall on the north side and one can hear the plangent melody coming from the Queen's Tavern. “From the White Citeeeee”
Around the rest of the Close - younger fans using a variety of stimulants and older ones imbibing a variety of booze. Strangely the boozers ( like me ), get moved on by the police but the youngsters left to get on with it.
I have to say I greatly enjoy 2pm - 3pm on Saturdays.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:09 - May 23 with 2446 viewsleananger

I tried to renew on my iphone, it recognized me and showed my current seat. When I click buy it shows a plan of the stadium to choose a seat. I can't choose my seat because it is unavailable!
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:11 - May 23 with 2441 viewsNorthernr

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:09 - May 23 by leananger

I tried to renew on my iphone, it recognized me and showed my current seat. When I click buy it shows a plan of the stadium to choose a seat. I can't choose my seat because it is unavailable!

2 MINUTES TO GO *a harmonica sounds*

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:16 - May 23 with 2419 viewsPinnerPaul

For all? you old fashioned people out there, who, like me, don't have a smartphone, or those who do want to take theirs to the footy, then David in the box office has just told me via email that they will issue me with a real life physical ST card.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:46 - May 23 with 2339 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:44 - May 23 by stainrods_elbow

What 'sharp minds' would those be again?
[Post edited 23 May 2023 17:45]

Indeed. You’d like to think for a decision as crucial as this to the revenue of the club there’s some serious analysis being done to determine the best prices. Perhaps there is. I’d love to see it.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:49 - May 23 with 2329 viewsTwoHalves

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:16 - May 23 by PinnerPaul

For all? you old fashioned people out there, who, like me, don't have a smartphone, or those who do want to take theirs to the footy, then David in the box office has just told me via email that they will issue me with a real life physical ST card.

Damn. That’s my excuse for not renewing gone. I thought they were doing away with the real life physical ST cards. Not sure whether to laugh or cry now.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:52 - May 23 with 2320 viewseastside_r

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:53 - May 23 by Northernr

1 -I thought I'd escaped actually, as I wasn't wearing colours. Given when it was filmed, I suspect it's a good thing that conversation has been aired without sound.

2 - There's actually a much nicer walk now along the side of TVC, through Hammersmith Park and across Batman Close.

'There's actually a much nicer walk now along the side of TVC, through Hammersmith Park and across Batman Close.'

Well when that route first opened up very few people used it but it became more popular as the season went on - particularly to avoid gloating away fans after the game.

Now bloody everyone knows about it!
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:53 - May 23 with 2309 viewseastside_r

Right that's that done, now when are the details of pre-season coming out?

Any rumours where we might be off to?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 19:05 - May 23 with 2270 viewsstevec

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:21 - May 23 by robith

I was a little bit worse for wear after a game recently, and followed the crowd presuming we were going through the estate and then had a huge freak out "OH MY GOD HOW AM I IN A F**KING PARK????"

Route is nice though

Sounds nice. Anyone know if the park is accessible from the Broadcaster? My maps doesn’t seem to recognise the route from that pub.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 19:27 - May 23 with 2235 viewsconnell10

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:36 - May 23 by Antti_Heinola

If only our team was as good as our media team that is very, very good. Well done to the featured guys.

Two things though:

1. I see Clive gets in an early shot: more proof he's in the club's pocket. (sorry Clive)

2. Never understood why everyone takes the route through the estate opposite white city. It's not shorter and it must really irritate the residents. What is it?

To score some coke

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 19:39 - May 23 with 2191 viewsngbqpr

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:25 - May 23 by SAPilgrim

The Trainspotting quote of not having to worry about ‘some football team that never f^^^ing wins’ when you’re an addict suddenly makes the black tar seem like a gold lined nirvana-wagon

Choose football. Choose a team. Choose a vocation. Choose a family. Choose a stadium, choose bad catering, no leg room, whingeing glory seekers and cynical die hards. Choose wing wizardry, midfield dynamos and twenty a season strikers. Choose fixed interest season ticket repayments. Choose your seat. Choose your friends. Choose over-priced replica kits and matching accessories. Choose a reserve team striker on loan from a range of bigger clubs. Choose going out on the lash after the game and wondering who the hell you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing grand slam Sundays, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose going home and away til the end of it all, pishing your last on a miserable terrace, nothing more than an embarrassment to the cooler, sharper brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose football.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 19:44 - May 23 with 2170 viewsPunteR

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 19:39 - May 23 by ngbqpr

Choose football. Choose a team. Choose a vocation. Choose a family. Choose a stadium, choose bad catering, no leg room, whingeing glory seekers and cynical die hards. Choose wing wizardry, midfield dynamos and twenty a season strikers. Choose fixed interest season ticket repayments. Choose your seat. Choose your friends. Choose over-priced replica kits and matching accessories. Choose a reserve team striker on loan from a range of bigger clubs. Choose going out on the lash after the game and wondering who the hell you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing grand slam Sundays, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose going home and away til the end of it all, pishing your last on a miserable terrace, nothing more than an embarrassment to the cooler, sharper brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose football.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?”

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 21:47 - May 23 with 1927 viewsLblock

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:11 - May 23 by Northernr

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 22:20 - May 23 with 1849 viewsPunteR

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 21:47 - May 23 by Lblock

So you are renewing then mate?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 22:37 - May 23 with 1802 viewsjoe90

No f**king clue how to renew. I assume my direct debit will roll over?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 23:13 - May 23 with 1721 viewsconnell10

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 22:37 - May 23 by joe90

No f**king clue how to renew. I assume my direct debit will roll over?

I think it said if you are on the 10 month credit thingy then you don't have to do nowt it just rolls over on to this season, I could be wrong .

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 00:53 - May 24 with 1639 viewsLblock

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 22:20 - May 23 by PunteR

So you are renewing then mate?

No Sir

Sadly it's a no from me - I wouldn't have done even if they'd discounted prices instead of increasing.
The times they are a changing.

More money, effort and attention to music me thinks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 04:18 - May 24 with 1587 viewsSydneyRs

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:19 - May 23 by traininvain

Routines never change. Desperate stuff. Sounds like a pitch from a drug dealer to a heroin addict.

Continuing to do things that are slowly killing you. Indeed.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 04:22 - May 24 with 1582 viewsSydneyRs

Bought a t shirt with that on recently, love it.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 08:04 - May 24 with 1440 viewsdavman

Last season was an experiment from me. Try to get to as many games as possible when life does not get in the way and then decide whether STs are worthwhile.

Made 15 and my lad made 14. That included a Flex8 ticket, which the club lost track of the games I went to and ended up as a flex9. Came to about £500 for the pair of us.

If we were doing well and the ST was the key to cup or playoff tix, I would have thought about it, but it's simply not worth it. I really think that the club misses out by not offering a bigger discount to ST holders, but then again I suppose from their viewpoint, if they charge that and people pay, why wouldn't they?

Pay as we go next season and I can choose whether or not to prolong the pain post Xmas if it goes the way we expect it to...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:17 - May 24 with 1283 viewsNortholt_Rs

It’s pretty much the message from that club video….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:25 - May 24 with 1272 viewsStanisgod

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 18:16 - May 23 by PinnerPaul

Cheers PP, was going to ask that.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024