Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 21091 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....
Fat Boy Beale on 20:44 - Oct 1 with 9214 viewsHAYESBOY

Not a rumour anymore........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fat Boy Beale on 20:44 - Oct 1 with 9212 viewsLandshark

Not rumours. It's true. 😂
Fat Boy Beale on 20:46 - Oct 1 with 9160 viewsRangersw12

Fat Boy Beale on 20:48 - Oct 1 with 9110 viewsQPRSteve

Well that's cheered me up no end
Fat Boy Beale on 20:48 - Oct 1 with 9093 viewsDejR_vu

Fat Boy Beale on 20:46 - Oct 1 by Rangersw12

Karma.

He can go back to his Futsol school in Bromley

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fat Boy Beale on 20:49 - Oct 1 with 9053 viewsAntti_Heinola

It was always the bullsh!t about committing to us that rankled rather than the actual going, which I could understand, to be honest.
But a lot of people said at the time it was a mistake, and so it's proved. He would have been far better off at ours, where fans would have been much more patient (!), and got some proper experience as a number one, and made the leap a year or two later.
I suspect Saudi Arabia beckons... or maybe a Dutch club, something like that.

Bare bones.

Fat Boy Beale on 20:51 - Oct 1 with 8970 viewsThe_Beast1976

Fat Boy Beale on 20:48 - Oct 1 by DejR_vu

Karma.

He can go back to his Futsol school in Bromley

Karma is a bitch. Hopefully what he said after the Wolves saga and then fc uked off a few weeks later anyway will now come back to bite him on his fat backside and render him unemployable. That will be exactly what he deserves. As you say, karma
Fat Boy Beale on 20:51 - Oct 1 with 8967 viewsflynnbo

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Fat Boy Beale on 20:55 - Oct 1 with 8631 viewsDejR_vu

Fat Boy Beale on 20:49 - Oct 1 by Antti_Heinola

It was always the bullsh!t about committing to us that rankled rather than the actual going, which I could understand, to be honest.
But a lot of people said at the time it was a mistake, and so it's proved. He would have been far better off at ours, where fans would have been much more patient (!), and got some proper experience as a number one, and made the leap a year or two later.

Ego got the better of him. Incredible arrogance to think he could dump a decent Championship club after a handful of games and walk into Glasgow Rangers and do better than Van Bronkhurst. Deserves his career to be in the sewer.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fat Boy Beale on 20:57 - Oct 1 with 8552 viewsdmm

Let's hope he does a Mark Hughes and ends up at a midtable 2nd division club.
Fat Boy Beale on 20:57 - Oct 1 with 8557 viewssouthbrookstreet

Perhaps we can get him back...LIKE FUC@
Fat Boy Beale on 21:03 - Oct 1 with 8283 viewsStanisgod

No loyalty in football 😂😂

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fat Boy Beale on 21:05 - Oct 1 with 8219 viewsloftboy

Oh dear, never mind.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fat Boy Beale on 21:05 - Oct 1 with 8205 viewsBluce_Ree

Lol eat shit Beale c**t!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fat Boy Beale on 21:07 - Oct 1 with 8153 viewsjoolsyp

Would you take Banfield back?
Fat Boy Beale on 21:09 - Oct 1 with 8058 viewseasthertsr

Found out! The snake is sacked! Gives us all a huge lift to see that rat sacked . Who would employ that bastard? Duplicitous sh1t who left us in the lurch. Karma is f*cking great !
Fat Boy Beale on 21:09 - Oct 1 with 8044 viewsSuperhoops2808

Fat Boy Beale on 20:49 - Oct 1 by Antti_Heinola

100% this

If he had taken the Wolves job rather than spouting rubbish about commitment etc, I could have tolerated that. In fact at the time I was really impressed by the way he shut out the noise.

But then the way he jumped ship for his 'dream job' well now its a nightmare I hope. I genuinely think that despite the results he would have turned them around and we would have been in and around the play offs. Certainly not fighting relegation

He gets everything he deserves and I hope people see what he was really like
Fat Boy Beale on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 8022 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fat Boy Beale on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 8018 viewssdm1508

So we were already on the slide before he left us. Was this because his flirting with other clubs caused unrest or he had actually been found out and wasn't as good as he thought he was. If he had stayed and shown loyalty do you think he would have been able to turn around our slide in form or like I said not as good as he thinks he is
Fat Boy Beale on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 7993 viewsPlanetHonneywood

He chuckled gently to himself while diligently stroking a white cat. Then, turning with the most menacing look in his eye, he replied, 'No, Mr. Beale, I expect you to eat pie!'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:14 - Oct 1 with 7915 viewsconnell10

Total shit of a human being , so glad the kunt got what he deserves.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:18 - Oct 1 with 7769 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fat Boy Beale on 21:11 - Oct 1 by sdm1508

So we were already on the slide before he left us. Was this because his flirting with other clubs caused unrest or he had actually been found out and wasn't as good as he thought he was. If he had stayed and shown loyalty do you think he would have been able to turn around our slide in form or like I said not as good as he thinks he is

We weren’t as good as the form suggested in the purple patch and not as bad as the form suggested between the Wolves speculation and him leaving. I sincerely doubt we’d have had such a disaster for the rest of the season had he stayed but doubt we’d have been close to the playoffs either. I don’t like the bloke and don’t rate him but with the money I’m sure he’d have got from Rangers and the payoff he’ll now get I’d have done the same thing in his position probably. Even if he’d got us promoted somehow then G.Rangers would have been about as big a job as he’d have got.

Doubt he’ll be out of work long if he doesn’t want to be. Still highly regarded in the game and speaks fluent Portuguese I believe. Hopefully fks up somewhere else but I’m pretty meh about it.
Fat Boy Beale on 21:18 - Oct 1 with 7760 viewsplasmahoop

I suppose money isn't everything, but he is probably fairly well off now
Fat Boy Beale on 21:21 - Oct 1 with 7700 viewsnumptydumpty

Let's get him back and get back to the top of the table like where we belong..

Welcome home Bealey Boy !!!

We love your big belly !!!! 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Fat Boy Beale on 21:23 - Oct 1 with 7638 viewsbosh67

Fat Boy Beale on 21:14 - Oct 1 by connell10

Total shit of a human being , so glad the kunt got what he deserves.

... says his dad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024