Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 16:32 - Jan 18 with 44957 viewsaston_hoop

Off to Brum

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dozzell on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 17969 viewsBAWHoops

We have no central midfielders. Just Field, Colback and EDB left now. Must free up some wage space to bring someone else in on loan.
Whoever it is they can't be as ineffective as Dozzell, been an awful signing

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Dozzell on 16:35 - Jan 18 with 17943 viewstraininvain

Isaac Hayden’s been linked so could be offloading Dozzell to free up wages for a loan deal.
Dozzell on 16:38 - Jan 18 with 17896 viewsrobith

Truly, wonders never cease
Dozzell on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 17869 viewsaston_hoop

Imagine having a side with Deon Sanderson, Ethan Laird, Tyler Roberts and Andre Dozzell in it though! Mowbray has a job on....well of course, you'll never see Tyler Roberts actually on the pitch, but still!

Dozzell on 16:43 - Jan 18 with 17790 viewsNorthernr

Does he need a lift?
Might be room in the car for his Twitter fan club too if they like.
Dozzell on 16:44 - Jan 18 with 17764 viewsHunterhoop

Dozzell on 16:39 - Jan 18 by aston_hoop

Imagine having a side with Deon Sanderson, Ethan Laird, Tyler Roberts and Andre Dozzell in it though! Mowbray has a job on....well of course, you'll never see Tyler Roberts actually on the pitch, but still!

Such a bloody shame they sacked Rooney and/or didn’t appoint some other clown. They’d be in the hunt. Mowbray is a decent manager through some have to assume they’ll be fine.

Shame they aren’t paying money for Dozzell though.
Dozzell on 16:46 - Jan 18 with 17734 viewsPaddyhoops

He wasn’t very good . Was he?
Dozzell on 16:49 - Jan 18 with 17686 viewsQPRConor2000

I can see the logic in letting him go on loan, might end up being some good business from the club.

He probably is one of our highest earners at the moment and letting him go to Birmingham probably now allows us to go and get maybe one or two loans to cover us until the end of this season.

Also, I would imagine Birmingham will be covering his full wage as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 16:52 - Jan 18 with 17642 viewsCheshireR

Please let this be true
Dozzell on 16:53 - Jan 18 with 17598 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The new CEO is a genius!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dozzell on 16:55 - Jan 18 with 17531 viewsSheffieldHoop

Dozzell on 16:39 - Jan 18 by aston_hoop

Poundland Spice boys

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Dozzell on 16:57 - Jan 18 with 17523 viewsdaveB

Dozzell on 16:44 - Jan 18 by Hunterhoop

Such a bloody shame they sacked Rooney and/or didn’t appoint some other clown. They’d be in the hunt. Mowbray is a decent manager through some have to assume they’ll be fine.

Shame they aren’t paying money for Dozzell though.

Probably paying a loan fee though and gets his wages off the books

He's 4 choice for me at the moment behind Field, Colback and Dixon-Bonner
I'd rather play that young kid Alex Aoraha than Dozzell
Dozzell on 17:00 - Jan 18 with 17478 viewsdm97

Dozzell on 16:43 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Does he need a lift?
Might be room in the car for his Twitter fan club too if they like.

We can all pitch in and take the ‘AD17’ crew in convoy, I’ll start a gofund me
Dozzell on 17:00 - Jan 18 with 17447 viewsLblock

Christ on a three wheeled bike….. if this is true then it’s nothing short of a miracle

Yet another player we’ve spunked a million on for with zero return
As for “being short in midfield now” no chance - you could play a paladin bin in there for same return, hit the ball at it and it bounces back at you; sometimes at a funny angle

See ya!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dozzell on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 17431 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I wont celebrate yet he is just close to signing according to the tweet .
Hard to see what Mobry sees in him and its only his availability that kept him playing for us not his ability IMO.
Marti is starting to clear out the under achievers wonder if Willock is next or hopefully Richards
Dozzell on 17:02 - Jan 18 with 17413 viewsGaryBannister86

Tony Mowbray was in the same side at Ipswich as Father Dozzell. Must owe his old mate a favour, only explanation.
Dozzell on 17:06 - Jan 18 with 17326 viewsconnell10

Before we get over excited about bringing someone into replace him maybe his wages etc might be going towards FFP overheads.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dozzell on 17:06 - Jan 18 with 17311 viewsLazyFan

Dozzell on 17:01 - Jan 18 by CLAREMAN1995

I wont celebrate yet he is just close to signing according to the tweet .
Hard to see what Mobry sees in him and its only his availability that kept him playing for us not his ability IMO.
Marti is starting to clear out the under achievers wonder if Willock is next or hopefully Richards

What stupid Club would take Richards on ... oh wait ... doh!

Dozzy has great ability; he just cannot get up and down the pitch quickly enough and does not know what to do tactically when in advanced positions.

Therefore managers see their abilities and go "wow", but sometimes get blindsided by his lack of movement and zero tactical awareness.

Mowbray will learn that Dozzy is not the answer and we have managed to weaken a relegation rival by sending him there.

The first move by the new CEO seems to be a very good one.
Let's see who comes in as a replacement loan and then we can ajudge some more.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dozzell on 17:06 - Jan 18 with 17312 viewsNed_Kennedys

Great news if it happens: we played much better on Sunday without him.

He has been a terrible and expensive signing: virtually every Ipswich fan was totally indifferent about him leaving them and I think he got an easier ride there as he was the son of a club legend.
Dozzell on 17:08 - Jan 18 with 17266 viewsdmm

If true we must have another CM lined up to replace him. Please let him be a good one.
Dozzell on 17:10 - Jan 18 with 17242 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell on 17:08 - Jan 18 by dmm

If true we must have another CM lined up to replace him. Please let him be a good one.

Well this is the thing, it's like the ground sponsorship is it. We assume/hope we're clearing an expensive wage and cowardly little twt from the wage bill to free up budget for a shiny new player, but perhaps we're just chucking stuff overboard to try and get below the FFP line. We'll soon find out as there's less than two weeks of window left.
Dozzell on 17:15 - Jan 18 with 17140 viewsQPRSteve

I'm hoping for a couple of talents incoming from Sweden - one up front and one in the middle.

What's the odds on Colback picking up a red on Saturday now? And how many yellows has field picked up?
Dozzell on 17:15 - Jan 18 with 17142 viewsaston_hoop

The signings thing could happen, or this could more likely just be good news for Lorent Talla and Alex Aoraha when he is fit again (broke his leg I think)

Dozzell on 17:18 - Jan 18 with 17107 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell on 17:15 - Jan 18 by QPRSteve

I'm hoping for a couple of talents incoming from Sweden - one up front and one in the middle.

What's the odds on Colback picking up a red on Saturday now? And how many yellows has field picked up?

Field is on nine (ten, but one was in the cup) so one more for a two game ban.
Dozzell on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 17087 viewsbenhurst

Dozzell on 17:18 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Field is on nine (ten, but one was in the cup) so one more for a two game ban.

Isn't there a reset of yellow cards needed for a suspension at some point?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024