Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 16:32 - Jan 18 with 45676 viewsaston_hoop

Off to Brum

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dozzell on 17:20 - Jan 18 with 3447 viewsdmm

Dozzell on 17:10 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Well this is the thing, it's like the ground sponsorship is it. We assume/hope we're clearing an expensive wage and cowardly little twt from the wage bill to free up budget for a shiny new player, but perhaps we're just chucking stuff overboard to try and get below the FFP line. We'll soon find out as there's less than two weeks of window left.

Yep, I understand it could be as you say. But that would leave us with just 3 senior CMs in Field, Colback and EDB. Richards has dissolved into sludge. Duke-McKenna isn't good enough. We're then plucking youngsters out of the Dev squad and the best of them, Aoraha, is injured.
Dozzell on 17:20 - Jan 18 with 3437 viewsbosh67

Dozzell on 16:43 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Does he need a lift?
Might be room in the car for his Twitter fan club too if they like.

That's if he's interested enough to turn up for the lift.

Does the no look pass to Andre Gray qualify him as a 'Forever R?"

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dozzell on 17:22 - Jan 18 with 3431 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

An enigma wrapped in a mystery. Clearly got talent, but has absolutely zero desire to want to work hard off the ball or to actually win.
Win, loose or draw, he has the same gormless look on his face. He just looks completely nonplussed about playing.

I'm wondering if his secret passion is something like art history or home economics, but is only playing football because his Dad wants him to and called a couple of favours in. 'Now son, don't embarrass you old man....'.
Dozzell on 17:23 - Jan 18 with 3416 viewsWatford_Ranger

This is the high point of the season so far.
Dozzell on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 3365 viewsbosh67

On the NewsNow site and sorry Andre but I couldn't help it. I have slightly modified it...

He (Tony Mowbray) is keen on Sunderland midfielder Alex Pritchard, but the player is now the subject of a bid from Turkey. As such he has turned his attentions to another potential turkey in Andre Dozzell.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dozzell on 17:29 - Jan 18 with 3306 viewsqueensparker

Once or twice a season he does something good, but I genuinely don’t remember him ever having a good 90 mins where he has stood out amid the - what - 100 games he must have played for us?

Delighted to get rid, the bloke winds me up
Dozzell on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 3255 viewsstevec

Dozzell on 17:23 - Jan 18 by Watford_Ranger

This is the high point of the season so far.

If we could offload Tyler Richards to Sheff Wed it’ll be the best week ever.
Dozzell on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 3182 viewsbosh67

Dozzell on 17:33 - Jan 18 by stevec

If we could offload Tyler Richards to Sheff Wed it’ll be the best week ever.

You've got to find him first!

Never knowingly right.

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 3104 viewsterryb

Dozzell on 17:19 - Jan 18 by benhurst

Isn't there a reset of yellow cards needed for a suspension at some point?

There is not a reset as such, just an increase in the number required.

5 cautions in 18(?) league games brings a 1 match suspension, 10 cautions in 36(?) is a 2 match suspension & 15 in the season is 3 matches.

It's possible that an extra game is added on if it is the players second suspension, but that might only be for sending offs.
Dozzell on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 3092 viewsLazyFan

Dozzell on 17:38 - Jan 18 by bosh67

You've got to find him first!

Richards is doing Retail therapy for reasons of mindfulness.

Your support can be provided if you go down the shops and maybe tell him he's wonderful and beg him to turn up for training now and again as we love him so much so, much.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dozzell on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 3090 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dozzell on 17:10 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Well this is the thing, it's like the ground sponsorship is it. We assume/hope we're clearing an expensive wage and cowardly little twt from the wage bill to free up budget for a shiny new player, but perhaps we're just chucking stuff overboard to try and get below the FFP line. We'll soon find out as there's less than two weeks of window left.

4 months wages. I guess that's about £200k, assuming they pay all of it. Not chicken feed if we're right on the line.
But is it done per season or is it like a tax year?

Bare bones.

Dozzell on 17:54 - Jan 18 with 3000 viewsLblock

Sticking point in the deal is us insisting he has to be in the team when we next play Birmingham

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dozzell on 17:55 - Jan 18 with 2988 viewsParkRoyalR

I completely gave up on Dozzell at AFC Wimbledon pre-season, watched his movement closely throughout 2nd Half and that was me done with him, never broke the line once, just neat & tidy wall pass after wall pass to someone in a less threatening position than himself,

Fair play Marti, you worked him out quickly as I was baffled why you were starting him but realise it was probably due to injuries / match-fitness of others,

We're no longer starting games with 10 men, so if this happens, it can only help our cause.
Dozzell on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 2939 viewsRangersw12

Hopefully Dykes will be next 🤞🤞
Dozzell on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 2805 viewsderbyhoop

I suspect it's more of an FFP thing than a team restructure. Still a surprise.
With both Field and Colback close to 2 game bans, we could be very light.
Unless we have someone incoming
I dont think SDM is good enough.
Aoraha is currently injured. Any news on possible return?
It may explain why Pedder and Talla got a run out in the Cup.

A sidenote
Kayden Hareack, released on Tuesday is set to join Morecambe.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dozzell on 18:19 - Jan 18 with 2795 viewsrichpr

Hope they have a clause in the loan agreement that states Dozzell MUST play against us when we play them in March
Dozzell on 18:20 - Jan 18 with 2772 viewsstowmarketrange

Dozzell on 17:19 - Jan 18 by benhurst

Isn't there a reset of yellow cards needed for a suspension at some point?

March I think.He could be on 15-20 yellows by then.
Dozzell on 18:23 - Jan 18 with 2745 viewstraininvain

Dozzell on 18:17 - Jan 18 by derbyhoop

I suspect it's more of an FFP thing than a team restructure. Still a surprise.
With both Field and Colback close to 2 game bans, we could be very light.
Unless we have someone incoming
I dont think SDM is good enough.
Aoraha is currently injured. Any news on possible return?
It may explain why Pedder and Talla got a run out in the Cup.

A sidenote
Kayden Hareack, released on Tuesday is set to join Morecambe.

Surely it’s not going to move the dial much on FFP?

My understanding (likely wrong!) is the reporting period deadline for this season’s FFP is 1st March so if we assume Dozzell on £10k per week (for arguments sake) it’s only a saving of £60k over the next six weeks.

I suspect a replacement is incoming and could be Isaac Hayden as he’s been linked and just returned to Newcastle following a loan spell in Belgium.
Dozzell on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 2725 viewscharmr

Will personally fly back and drive him to Birmingham myself.

Having witnessed him of late playing live I was genuinely shocked that this player is a regular in our team and what the hell he does/did/ever done. Bugs me how we ended up with players like him at Rangers.

Now leaving to have an ingrown toe nail removed. Might decline the anathestic.
Dozzell on 18:27 - Jan 18 with 2699 viewsBostonR

How did he ever make a professional footballer? Wouldn’t cut it at step 5.
Dozzell on 18:30 - Jan 18 with 2634 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dozzell on 17:54 - Jan 18 by Lblock

Sticking point in the deal is us insisting he has to be in the team when we next play Birmingham

Take a bow...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dozzell on 18:34 - Jan 18 with 2594 viewscharmr

Never seen a player hiding on a football pitch so obviously at the games I attended.

It is somewhat a mixed bag who makes it as a professional footballer.

Mate of mine here played at a decent level up North. Lamented how their was so many talented players who either weren’t interested enough or got distracted etc. maybe Dozzel Snr kept him on the straight and narrow. However Left footed players also rare.

FA coaching always going on about the 4 corners in player development. Social,Physical,Psychological and Technical/Tactical.

Make of it as you wish
[Post edited 18 Jan 18:39]
Dozzell on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 2586 viewsrichpr

Dozzell on 17:54 - Jan 18 by Lblock

Apologies Lblock for repeating the gist of your post - got too excited! Now just need to get Dykes on loan to Huddersfield to secure Championship safety
Dozzell on 18:48 - Jan 18 with 2462 viewsBklynRanger

What a fine end to a dull Thursday.

Difficult to quantify the loss of a player who was never really there, or anywhere.
Dozzell on 18:51 - Jan 18 with 2427 viewsGloucs_R

Why a loan though??

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024