Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale sacked 14:17 - Feb 19 with 22202 viewsJames_Paddocks

That's a shame...
Beale sacked on 15:37 - Feb 20 with 3525 viewsqprd

Beale sacked on 14:54 - Feb 20 by Benny_the_Ball

If true, embarrassing and hilarious in equal measure.

its clearly true- someone pulled up tweets and even a Linkedin page showing that that account was linked to beale

i think its incumbent on all of us bitter and petty qpr fans to spread this embarrassing news to anyone and everyone
Beale sacked on 15:40 - Feb 20 with 3511 viewsMatch82

Beale sacked on 17:09 - Feb 19 by LordPork

I'm getting the strong impression Beale is/was a professional non performer.

By that I mean his tenure at Rangers ( that's Jockland Rangers ) was a opportunity to secure monies beyond an average managers capability.

Add the Sunderland job, where, to be frank he showed no appetite for the "real job ". Either in living near to the city or communicating with the fans during/post match and then body language with the players post game, hence he can walk away with a very good settlement given his 2 year contact being terminated. You could almost say that was his strategy from the outset.

Of course the above assumes he's signed up to a water tight contract where employment termination would result in a appropriate settlement. I say this based on his Agent / Solicitor signing up and agreeing such a deal.

When you consider the mans actual achievements which are pretty scant to be fair, you have either a group of employers who've been sucked into his snake oil pitch, or a game plan of maximising his apparent skills and achievements way beyond their actual worth.

Either way, its an impressive game plan, which to be honest has probably made him a wealthy man in a short space of time.

Is he related to Harry Redknapp?

Incredibly, and against all the odds, the only people outside of Michael Beale who have done well financially out of this are...QPR?

With hindsight I still would rather not have had that chancer near our club at all but at least for once we weren't the ones looking at a wrong 'un who had shown himself to be a mercenary and thought "it's ok, we can change him"
Beale sacked on 16:15 - Feb 20 with 3339 viewsJuzzie

Beale sacked on 15:40 - Feb 20 by Match82

Incredibly, and against all the odds, the only people outside of Michael Beale who have done well financially out of this are...QPR?

With hindsight I still would rather not have had that chancer near our club at all but at least for once we weren't the ones looking at a wrong 'un who had shown himself to be a mercenary and thought "it's ok, we can change him"

If the money we got from GRangers for him is less than what it's cost us for the salaries/contracts of players he got in who have underperformed, then we've lost out.
Beale sacked on 16:38 - Feb 20 with 3195 viewssaxbend

Beale sacked on 15:10 - Feb 19 by Loyalitat

That's why I want us to stay up at all costs. There's no "comfort" in going down to League one to rebuild. Charlton, being a case in point, are now only one point above being in the bottom three with two of the teams below them having game/s in hand.

Please continue to work your magic Mr MC and keep us in the championship.
[Post edited 19 Feb 15:16]

Is it not still a bottom four in League One? Charlton are in as much danger as Millwall are either way.

But as for the general point about relegation being in a club's longterm interest in certain circumstances, I don't know if that's ever true, but if it ever is, something needs to change so that it never is. Otherwise you have an incentive for a particular club in a particular situation to give less than 100% in every game. Imagine if we or Millwall or Huddersfield came to that conclusion now. Everyone we (or the club in question)had already played twice would have good reason to be aggrieved, especially if they were competing for a playoff spot with teams we/they had still to play.
[Post edited 20 Feb 16:42]
Beale sacked on 16:52 - Feb 20 with 3101 viewsMatch82

Beale sacked on 16:15 - Feb 20 by Juzzie

If the money we got from GRangers for him is less than what it's cost us for the salaries/contracts of players he got in who have underperformed, then we've lost out.

(I think) the only permanent signings were Balogun, Paal, JCS and Richards. Two good two bad in my opinion. Richards being an absolute mess but the others at least were on frees. I'd call that a wash overall, a 50% hit rate on signings is probably about what you'd expect.

He did bring a bunch of awful loans in too that I'm sure weren't cheap.

Call it a
Beale sacked on 17:00 - Feb 20 with 3045 viewslondonscottish

Seen the latest on Twitter?

Beale was using a now-deleted account, player-ID, to big himself up at Rangers and SAFC and dig out his oppents.

FFS....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Beale sacked on 17:03 - Feb 20 with 3031 viewsPunteR

Beale sacked on 17:00 - Feb 20 by londonscottish

Beale was using a now-deleted account, player-ID, to big himself up at Rangers and SAFC and dig out his oppents.

FFS....

He set up a fake account??

Surely not?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale sacked on 17:11 - Feb 20 with 2978 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Beale sacked on 17:00 - Feb 20 by londonscottish

FFS....

Brilliant isn't it. Surely his career as a manager is now finished.
I don't think players or fans of any club would trust him. A complete narcissist.
Login to get fewer ads

Beale sacked on 18:49 - Feb 20 with 2727 viewsDorse

Beale sacked on 15:28 - Feb 20 by daveB

Genuinely made my day this

Pure gold.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Beale sacked on 18:58 - Feb 20 with 2672 viewsconnell10

The boil that keeps giving , love it 😀 😍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Beale sacked on 19:44 - Feb 20 with 2550 viewsFredManRave

Beale sacked on 18:49 - Feb 20 by Dorse

Pure gold.

Totally Bealevable.

Be ironic if a mole grassed him up.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Beale sacked on 20:10 - Feb 20 with 2438 viewsHayesender

Beale sacked on 18:49 - Feb 20 by Dorse

Pure gold.

That's just weird

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Beale sacked on 20:25 - Feb 20 with 2385 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not so surprising really hopefully relevant journos run with it.

Properly real David Brent sryff.

This has all happened within 16 months
Beale sacked on 20:45 - Feb 20 with 2338 viewsWD99

This is too much. The other sport/team I follow as closely as QPR had their own burnergate scandal several years ago. What are the odds!?!?

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-ph
Beale sacked on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 2273 viewsNorthernr

Beale sacked on 17:03 - Feb 20 by PunteR

He set up a fake account??

Surely not?

There’s a lot of it about.
Beale sacked on 21:06 - Feb 20 with 2215 viewsSpaceman_P

This is absolutely mental, when you think about it, it's absolutely insane.

Which one of you is Mick Beale on here then? Bazza is it you?
Beale sacked on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 2208 viewsJuzzie

Beale sacked on 20:58 - Feb 20 by Northernr

I kind of get it (but don’t get it) at this level. I remember a certain drummer had at least two accounts on the old official message board and effectively had conversations with himself though portraying it as two separate people but got busted by someone when he replied in an ongoing conversation with the wrong account.

However, a highly paid professional person doing it…. that’s just weird, wrong, contrived, deceitful and many other adjectives I/we can think of.
Beale sacked on 21:17 - Feb 20 with 2164 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beale sacked on 21:07 - Feb 20 by Juzzie

I kind of get it (but don’t get it) at this level. I remember a certain drummer had at least two accounts on the old official message board and effectively had conversations with himself though portraying it as two separate people but got busted by someone when he replied in an ongoing conversation with the wrong account.

However, a highly paid professional person doing it…. that’s just weird, wrong, contrived, deceitful and many other adjectives I/we can think of.

I was me who busted him, if I remember rightly. Or at least I found one of them out. Not that it was difficult:;:;:; it was a tap-in.

We've had influencers on here before as well, Redknapp had one. We have to remain cautious:;:;:; this is our club. These people come and go.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale sacked on 21:23 - Feb 20 with 2123 viewsJuzzie

Beale sacked on 21:17 - Feb 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I was me who busted him, if I remember rightly. Or at least I found one of them out. Not that it was difficult:;:;:; it was a tap-in.

We've had influencers on here before as well, Redknapp had one. We have to remain cautious:;:;:; this is our club. These people come and go.

Alright, nice one! I think ‘Dodgy’ also found out and called him out too.

‘Be careful’…. nah, fk ‘em. This ain’t Russia. We should say want we want, with all usual considerations, and if they don’t like it or being called out…. tough schit.

As you say, we’re here before them and will be here long after them.
Beale sacked on 21:24 - Feb 20 with 2112 viewsLazyFan

From what we can see he only ever wants to be the Grangers manager.

It does no matter if you offer the mangers job for Aston Villa, QPR, Wolves, Sunderland or whoever, he only lusts after being the Grangers manager.

Strange fetish.

zzzzzzzzzz

Beale sacked on 21:32 - Feb 20 with 2057 viewsSydneyRs

😂😂😂
Beale sacked on 21:52 - Feb 20 with 1977 viewsPunteR

Actually.
Lets keep this on topic.

Mick Beale. . what a c@nt

(little edit there..)
[Post edited 20 Feb 22:02]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale sacked on 16:14 - Feb 22 with 1231 viewsdmm

'Michael Beale took an energetic, vibrant team and dulled it - I don't think he gets another job' says Jobi McAnuff. Pretty damning: https://www.si.com/soccer/sunderland/news/sunderland-michael-beale-took-an-energ
Beale sacked on 16:21 - Feb 22 with 1188 viewshantssi

Rumour has it that scientists have found a new planet orbiting Michael Beales ego!
Beale sacked on 17:19 - Feb 22 with 1056 viewsPhildo

Are you saying Mick had a mole on here ?
[Post edited 22 Feb 17:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024