Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale sacked 14:17 - Feb 19 with 22164 viewsJames_Paddocks

That's a shame...
Beale sacked on 18:52 - Feb 19 with 4034 viewsDannyPaddox

Beale sacked on 18:53 - Feb 19 with 4029 viewsDorse

Beale sacked on 18:47 - Feb 19 by rbee

Wow, 12 games, quite incredible.

He will talk him himself in to another job somewhere such as the Kazakhstan league,

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Beale sacked on 19:05 - Feb 19 with 3935 viewstraininvain

Beale sacked on 18:20 - Feb 19 by qprd

this can get worse for beale too

rangers were 7 points off celtic when beale got sacked

rangers are now 2 points clear celtic atop the table... if they win the league after he gets sacked, its only another nail in the coffin of his career

Could get even worse if Sunderland somehow win the playoffs. I didn’t have supporting G Rangers and Sunderland on my 2024 bingo card but I’m here for it!
Beale sacked on 19:45 - Feb 19 with 3770 viewsQPR_Hibs

Beale sacked on 17:09 - Feb 19 by LordPork

I'm getting the strong impression Beale is/was a professional non performer.

By that I mean his tenure at Rangers ( that's Jockland Rangers ) was a opportunity to secure monies beyond an average managers capability.

Add the Sunderland job, where, to be frank he showed no appetite for the "real job ". Either in living near to the city or communicating with the fans during/post match and then body language with the players post game, hence he can walk away with a very good settlement given his 2 year contact being terminated. You could almost say that was his strategy from the outset.

Of course the above assumes he's signed up to a water tight contract where employment termination would result in a appropriate settlement. I say this based on his Agent / Solicitor signing up and agreeing such a deal.

When you consider the mans actual achievements which are pretty scant to be fair, you have either a group of employers who've been sucked into his snake oil pitch, or a game plan of maximising his apparent skills and achievements way beyond their actual worth.

Either way, its an impressive game plan, which to be honest has probably made him a wealthy man in a short space of time.

Is he related to Harry Redknapp?

"Of course the above assumes he's signed up to a water tight contract where employment termination would result in a appropriate settlement. I say this based on his Agent / Solicitor signing up and agreeing such a deal."

You're forgetting that honest Mick doesn't have an agent.
And he's never even been to Wolverhampton.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Beale sacked on 21:45 - Feb 19 with 3432 viewsdigswellhoop

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Beale sacked on 22:23 - Feb 19 with 3278 viewswombat

Beale sacked on 21:45 - Feb 19 by digswellhoop

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I see that he demanded the players come in for extra training on the Sunday after a recent defeat then didn’t go in himself ,

Would say he’s defo not gonna get any more chance at a decent level in Uk anytime soon

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Beale sacked on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 3237 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale sacked on 15:42 - Feb 19 by Bluce_Ree

It's a sad state of football when a promising young manager is sacked after just... NAH F**K ALL THAT. I hope this sacking starts a spiral that leads to HOMELESSNESS and him having to sign up for clinical trials for money.

EAT SHIT, C*NT!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

So you don't like him then Bluce !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale sacked on 23:21 - Feb 19 with 3056 viewsqueensparker

Beale sacked on 17:09 - Feb 19 by LordPork

I'm getting the strong impression Beale is/was a professional non performer.

By that I mean his tenure at Rangers ( that's Jockland Rangers ) was a opportunity to secure monies beyond an average managers capability.

Add the Sunderland job, where, to be frank he showed no appetite for the "real job ". Either in living near to the city or communicating with the fans during/post match and then body language with the players post game, hence he can walk away with a very good settlement given his 2 year contact being terminated. You could almost say that was his strategy from the outset.

Of course the above assumes he's signed up to a water tight contract where employment termination would result in a appropriate settlement. I say this based on his Agent / Solicitor signing up and agreeing such a deal.

When you consider the mans actual achievements which are pretty scant to be fair, you have either a group of employers who've been sucked into his snake oil pitch, or a game plan of maximising his apparent skills and achievements way beyond their actual worth.

Either way, its an impressive game plan, which to be honest has probably made him a wealthy man in a short space of time.

Is he related to Harry Redknapp?

Agree with this. He’s a total cnt but not an idiot.

He’s probably tucked away a high six figure sum in less than two years by job hopping, and I reckon he’ll head abroad now to start the whole thing over again where they don’t read QPR and Sunderland message boards
Login to get fewer ads

Beale sacked on 23:43 - Feb 19 with 2984 viewsSydneyRs

Tee hee
Beale sacked (n/t) on 23:51 - Feb 19 with 2967 viewsLoftgirl

Beale sacked on 14:32 - Feb 19 by daveB

That's his career down the toilet

[Post edited 19 Feb 23:52]
Beale sacked on 23:52 - Feb 19 with 2964 viewsHooparoo

I know we were all p!ssed off when he left but can’t help thinking we’ve actually dodged a bullet with him leaving when he did.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Beale sacked on 00:56 - Feb 20 with 2880 viewsDannyPaddox

Looks like Cray Valley are gonna miss out.
[Post edited 20 Feb 6:41]
Beale sacked on 02:04 - Feb 20 with 2807 viewsLandshark

Beale sacked on 23:52 - Feb 19 by Hooparoo

I know we were all p!ssed off when he left but can’t help thinking we’ve actually dodged a bullet with him leaving when he did.

And we actually got someone to pay us for him!
Beale sacked on 13:13 - Feb 20 with 2192 viewssparkey

Definitely worth a read
Beale sacked on 13:17 - Feb 20 with 2159 viewsSuperhoops2808

Beale sacked on 13:13 - Feb 20 by sparkey

Definitely worth a read

Sorry, dont do Twitter.... What are we reading?
Beale sacked on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 2136 viewslassel

Beale sacked on 13:17 - Feb 20 by Superhoops2808

Beale had/has a bunch of Twitter burner accounts bugging himself up and defending himself from criticism.
Beale sacked on 13:25 - Feb 20 with 2114 viewsHunterhoop

God, that man is a narcissist.
Beale sacked on 13:28 - Feb 20 with 2086 viewsTwoHalves

Beale sacked on 18:47 - Feb 19 by rbee

Wow, 12 games, quite incredible.

He will talk him himself in to another job somewhere such as the Kazakhstan league,

Is futsal big in Kazakhstan then?
Beale sacked on 13:33 - Feb 20 with 2048 viewsWatford_Ranger

Beale sacked on 13:17 - Feb 20 by Superhoops2808

Beale was posting tweets defending himself during his time at Sunderland under a pseudonym/business account and someone has worked out it’s his business.
Beale sacked on 14:15 - Feb 20 with 1896 viewsqprd

Beale sacked on 13:33 - Feb 20 by Watford_Ranger

Beale was posting tweets defending himself during his time at Sunderland under a pseudonym/business account and someone has worked out it’s his business.

hahaha
Beale sacked on 14:23 - Feb 20 with 1858 viewsLunarJetman

Beale sacked on 14:15 - Feb 20 by qprd

hahaha

He didn’t even have the intelligence to set up an anonymous account the plum…
Beale sacked on 14:54 - Feb 20 with 1757 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Beale sacked on 13:33 - Feb 20 by Watford_Ranger

If true, embarrassing and hilarious in equal measure.
Beale sacked on 15:10 - Feb 20 with 1693 viewssouthbound_tram

Broke my own commitment to never use that sh!thole of a platform again. But I just had to check this account story out. Hahahahaha! What a knob
Beale sacked on 15:14 - Feb 20 with 1678 viewsDieByYourSide

An unhinged man.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Beale sacked on 15:28 - Feb 20 with 1624 viewsdaveB

Genuinely made my day this

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024