Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale sacked 14:17 - Feb 19 with 22160 viewsJames_Paddocks

That's a shame...
Beale sacked on 14:52 - Feb 19 with 3198 viewsRangersDave

9 weeks in the job..... is it a modern day record?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Beale sacked on 14:52 - Feb 19 with 3185 viewsdmm

So Karma really does exist.
Beale sacked on 14:55 - Feb 19 with 3158 viewsPhilmyRs

Beale sacked on 14:42 - Feb 19 by Jimboqpr

I could see him going to Millwall.

I can see this too. The old Bromley twang would be more appreciated there as well.
Beale sacked on 14:55 - Feb 19 with 3149 viewsCamberleyR

Fantastic news. Would have been very amusing to have the whole SoL booing him next month but never mind.

You reap what you sow you narcissistic, fat chancer shìtcùnt ©GroveR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 with 3081 viewsngbqpr

Why couldn't they have waited 4 weeks so...

- the SoL would have been a cauldron of Beale hate on all 4 sides
- Mackems would have declined even further on the pitch
- us winning could have been the result that led to his sacking.

Genuinely disappointed this dream scenario will not now play out.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 with 3067 viewsBushRanger82

He's another Paul Clement. Won't be long before he's completely forgotten about.
Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 with 3074 viewsMrSheen

Beale sacked on 14:55 - Feb 19 by PhilmyRs

I can see this too. The old Bromley twang would be more appreciated there as well.

Charlton though. They just appointed Nathan the Gnome. Haven’t won since October!
Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 with 3062 viewsBushRanger82

He's another Paul Clement. Won't be long before he's completely forgotten about. It'll be like he was a mirage.
Login to get fewer ads

Beale sacked on 14:59 - Feb 19 with 3065 viewsJuzzie

He said he didn't realise Hume had held his arm out when you can clearly see Beale glance at him then take a step sideways to avoid him.

We seem to live in a world where people think they can just lie (see politics) their way through their job and get away with it. I really hope he got called out on that by the board at Sunderland as well as any issues regarding results/performances.

The only thing that pi$$es me off is these @rseholes walk away with fat pay cheques that set them up for life. Reward for failure and being a cnt.

edit: If Beale had just said "it was the heat of the moment, last few minutes of the game and we were losing and I wanted to focus on the game, but yes, I should have still acknowledged him" then I think most people would have respected (sic) that. But he couldn't, he just had to lie. He had to say "I didn't see him", when he clearly did.

Total lack of self awareness.

[Post edited 19 Feb 18:11]
Beale sacked on 15:00 - Feb 19 with 3052 viewsHAYESBOY

Slimmey fcker dodging us again.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Beale sacked on 15:00 - Feb 19 with 3046 viewskomradkirk

He was never going to last until our visit .
hey ho
[Post edited 19 Feb 15:01]
Beale sacked on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 2988 viewsToast_R

He's made himself look a right pratt. Ego writing cheques his ability just couldn't cash.

Now he's out on his arse and in the wilderness with a reputation for being a fraud and a weasel. All done in under 2 years. Quite remarkable.
Beale sacked on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 2988 viewsstowmarketrange

It won’t be long before he tells the media that he’s never ever worked in Sunderland.Anyone want to buy a 3ft inflatable snake or 1500?
Beale sacked on 15:05 - Feb 19 with 2971 viewshantssi

Beale sacked on 14:38 - Feb 19 by BrianMcCarthy

It's a fair achievement to become the most loathed person in an industry that contains Harry Redknapp.

😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Beale sacked on 15:06 - Feb 19 with 2958 viewsDWQPR

Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 by BushRanger82

He's another Paul Clement. Won't be long before he's completely forgotten about. It'll be like he was a mirage.

Paul Clement is a decent man. A coach revered by the likes of Anchilotti. PBBC is nothing but a chancer. Bluffs his way around the football world and adds nothing new or significant to coaching and ways of playing. Sad thing is that with these two recent sackings he probably doesn’t have to put out another cone in his life. I just pray that Millwall see sense and take him on.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Beale sacked on 15:06 - Feb 19 with 2959 viewsLblock

He's another Paul Clement. Won't be long before he's completely forgotten about.

Clement had other issues.
I actually thought he would've been a decent fit for us at the time.

Beale..... Beale who?!
[Post edited 19 Feb 15:07]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Beale sacked on 15:06 - Feb 19 with 2951 viewsbosh67

He must have earn't a fortune being this much of a snake. I am sure Saudi Arabia beckons. They love a good powerpoint over there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale sacked on 15:08 - Feb 19 with 2924 viewsted_hendrix

That's some CV the pot bellied walking pluke has got.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale sacked on 15:10 - Feb 19 with 2904 viewsLoyalitat

Beale sacked on 14:58 - Feb 19 by MrSheen

Charlton though. They just appointed Nathan the Gnome. Haven’t won since October!

That's why I want us to stay up at all costs. There's no "comfort" in going down to League one to rebuild. Charlton, being a case in point, are now only one point above being in the bottom three with two of the teams below them having game/s in hand.

Please continue to work your magic Mr MC and keep us in the championship.
[Post edited 19 Feb 15:16]
Beale sacked on 15:28 - Feb 19 with 2700 viewslassel

Beale sacked on 14:32 - Feb 19 by daveB

That's his career down the toilet

In all honesty he’ll probably end up replacing Moyes…
Beale sacked on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 2630 viewskensalriser

What a lot of fuss. Not really bothered at all about Beale and what he does or doesn't do (as long as it doesn't involve returning to QPR). I mean, I don't wish him well but other than that I couldn't care less.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Beale sacked on 15:33 - Feb 19 with 2612 viewsEastR

The only surprising thing about this is that its happened as quickly as it has, delighted to hear it.
The man is a charlatan, liar, a chancer. An egotist who will never be held in any regard by anyone but himself.
If he gets a job coaching part time football it’ll be still above his abilities.
A complete tool.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Beale sacked on 15:40 - Feb 19 with 2504 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale sacked on 15:33 - Feb 19 by EastR

The only surprising thing about this is that its happened as quickly as it has, delighted to hear it.
The man is a charlatan, liar, a chancer. An egotist who will never be held in any regard by anyone but himself.
If he gets a job coaching part time football it’ll be still above his abilities.
A complete tool.

Aww I liked him so much as well

Poor fellow. Had visions of him being the next Guardiola !!! 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale sacked on 15:42 - Feb 19 with 2468 viewsBluce_Ree

It's a sad state of football when a promising young manager is sacked after just... NAH F**K ALL THAT. I hope this sacking starts a spiral that leads to HOMELESSNESS and him having to sign up for clinical trials for money.

EAT SHIT, C*NT!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Beale sacked on 15:57 - Feb 19 with 2342 viewsPhildo

The lovely lovely part of this is that the way he treated us left him so damaged with any self respecting fan base that he was never going to be welcomed anywhere again. Strongly suspect the chat from players after his shenanigans made it the same with any dressing room he went into.
[Post edited 19 Feb 15:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024