Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 44185 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 14:34 - Jun 4 with 4817 viewsterryb

Eze for England! on 10:37 - Jun 4 by Clive_Anderson

Am I the only one who doesn't know who half these players are?

Never thought I'd be saying that, I knew pretty much all of the players in the England team before I was even born.

Trafford is at Burnley after they bought him from Manchester City last summer. This was after he was the hero for England in an under age competition.

Quashar is a young centre half at Liverpool who has started many a game this season & ended as the preferred partner for Van Dyke. He is far better than Gomez in this position.
Eze for England! on 15:11 - Jun 4 with 4630 viewsgolborne

Eze for England! on 09:53 - Jun 4 by Antti_Heinola

Palmer's penalty was beautifully struck, that's why the keeper couldn't keep it out. Not sure how on earth that was scuffed?

Agree with the rest though. I'd be shocked if Eze doesn't go.

wasn't scuffed, but he got lucky - if you watch it back you'll see that his standing foot slipped. could be the pitch, but that should be in tip top condition at this time off the year, given the lack of drought. surprised it wasn't mentioned
Eze for England! on 09:57 - Jun 5 with 4044 viewsW7Ranger

So does anyone know how much we get or what?
Eze for England! on 18:10 - Jun 5 with 3740 viewsjoe90

Slightly off topic, this is a very enjoyable watch.
[Post edited 5 Jun 18:11]
Eze for England! on 00:23 - Jun 6 with 3414 viewsNed_Kennedys

Being reported that Maddison has been told he’s not in the squad which should mean Eze has a great chance to be included now.
Eze for England! on 01:51 - Jun 6 with 3327 viewsbob566

Eze for England! on 00:23 - Jun 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Being reported that Maddison has been told he’s not in the squad which should mean Eze has a great chance to be included now.

Skysports saying he's out.
Eze for England! on 04:58 - Jun 6 with 3276 viewsHAYESBOY

Eze for England! on 01:51 - Jun 6 by bob566

Skysports saying he's out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cgxx4jpgv1po

Think this means Eze is on the plane.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze for England! on 12:17 - Jun 6 with 2870 viewsrbee

Eze for England! on 04:58 - Jun 6 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cgxx4jpgv1po

Think this means Eze is on the plane.

My first thoughts as well. Talksport currently agreeing with us.

Having said that I am surprised that Maddison has been dropped. Grealish or Maddison is a really tough one but I would plump for Maddison. I am guessing that we don't have too many options on the left hand side which is why Grealish stays in.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 13:01 - Jun 6 with 2690 viewsRBlock

Eze for England! on 12:17 - Jun 6 by rbee

My first thoughts as well. Talksport currently agreeing with us.

Having said that I am surprised that Maddison has been dropped. Grealish or Maddison is a really tough one but I would plump for Maddison. I am guessing that we don't have too many options on the left hand side which is why Grealish stays in.

Maddison has been in really poor form for Spurs post-injury and hasn't consistently been part of the England camp before. Grealish, despite his recent form, has been a big part of the England squad and knows how Southgate wants to play/what his role is. Plus is an option down the left rather than a crowded no.10 spot (Bellingham, Foden, Palmer, Eze).
Eze for England! on 13:11 - Jun 6 with 2623 viewsLblock

Eze for England! on 18:10 - Jun 5 by joe90

Slightly off topic, this is a very enjoyable watch.
[Post edited 5 Jun 18:11]

Class.

Was waiting for goal number one -- he was unplayable up there that day, proper had Sjokes pants down and that is a beauty of a goal.

Totally appreciate Bellingham has to play 10 for England but I much prefer Ebs infield doing his thing than coming off the left.

That aside - GET HIM ON THE PLANE SOUTHGATE!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze for England! on 14:26 - Jun 6 with 2315 viewsSuperhoops2808

Curtis Jones out and possibly Lewis Dunk too

So thats 3
Eze for England! on 14:39 - Jun 6 with 2241 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 14:26 - Jun 6 by Superhoops2808

Curtis Jones out and possibly Lewis Dunk too

So thats 3

Strange why he played Dunk in the last game - unless he wanted one last look to make up his mind.

What was there to make up??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze for England! on 15:00 - Jun 6 with 2129 viewsHAYESBOY

Eze for England! on 14:39 - Jun 6 by TheChef

Strange why he played Dunk in the last game - unless he wanted one last look to make up his mind.

What was there to make up??

Think Stones and Maguire are nursing injuries.

If Dunks gone I think that's 4 now.

Maddison
Quansah
Jones
Dunk
Think you can add Trafford.

Two more.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze for England! on 15:24 - Jun 6 with 1998 viewsLazyFan

Eze for England! on 12:19 - Jun 4 by daveB

When has he picked Mount over Foden? Mount hasn't been in the squad since the world cup.

The last Euros they both started the tournament and then Saka replaced Foden

2 Friendlies ...

vs Rep Ireland
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3486198
vs San Marino
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3495189

But those are just friendlies right?

Back to your point about the Euros yes?
Okay ...

vs Denmark - Euro semi-final
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3599157

vs Iran - World Cup group stage
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3788836

Now, you may say, different positions and all that. But we know Foden can play very well in the centre, exactly the position Mount took in the game against Denmark in the Euro's. Lucky we beat Denmark with an OG and missed pen rebound.

With Euros and the World Cup, that's at least two significant games, Mount has been picked over Foden. My point was not just Mount vs Foden, it was that Mount should never be ahead of any of them, which is why he should never have been any England squad full stop let alone picked for important matches. The fact he was and then also played ahead of them is total mismanagement.

In Southgash we trust.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze for England! on 15:44 - Jun 6 with 1907 viewsKernowRanger

Athletic now reporting that Grealish & Maguire out of squad - along with Maddison, Jones, Trafford & Quansah.

Still one to be cut but looks like he's in!
Eze for England! on 15:57 - Jun 6 with 1818 viewsaston_hoop

Looks like we might have our seven cut...

➖ Jack Grealish
➖ Harry Maguire
➖ James Maddison
➖ Curtis Jones
➖ Jarell Quansah
➖ James Trafford
➖ Jarrad Branthwaite

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze for England! on 15:59 - Jun 6 with 1791 viewsconnell10

Eze for England! on 15:44 - Jun 6 by KernowRanger

Athletic now reporting that Grealish & Maguire out of squad - along with Maddison, Jones, Trafford & Quansah.

Still one to be cut but looks like he's in!

As i said Grealish dont score goals and Eze is a way better player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze for England! on 16:08 - Jun 6 with 1714 viewsChrisNW6

Eze for England! on 15:57 - Jun 6 by aston_hoop

Looks like we might have our seven cut...

➖ Jack Grealish
➖ Harry Maguire
➖ James Maddison
➖ Curtis Jones
➖ Jarell Quansah
➖ James Trafford
➖ Jarrad Branthwaite

Agree with this apart from Branthwaite, I'd take him over Dunk, who hasn't looked good for England so far.
Eze for England! on 16:23 - Jun 6 with 1584 viewspaulparker

Eze for England! on 15:59 - Jun 6 by connell10

As i said Grealish dont score goals and Eze is a way better player!

I like Eze but he is no where near the quality of Grealish who won the treble last year
Southgate has dropped a bollock here not taking him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze for England! on 16:29 - Jun 6 with 1536 viewsHunterhoop

Eze for England! on 16:23 - Jun 6 by paulparker

I like Eze but he is no where near the quality of Grealish who won the treble last year
Southgate has dropped a bollock here not taking him

Completely disagree, PP. Eze is very much on a par with him and one could argue has a lot more potential if he had the opportunity to play with the talent at City and be coached by Pep. He’s also undeniably in better form for his club.

I would have taken Grealish over Bowen or Gordon, mind.

Eze would start for me on the left, Foden down the middle with Bellingham the box to box 8, Rice holding and Saka on the right. IMO that is England’s best and most inform 5 behind Kane.
Eze for England! on 16:41 - Jun 6 with 1446 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 15:24 - Jun 6 by LazyFan

2 Friendlies ...

vs Rep Ireland
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3486198
vs San Marino
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3495189

But those are just friendlies right?

Back to your point about the Euros yes?
Okay ...

vs Denmark - Euro semi-final
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3599157

vs Iran - World Cup group stage
Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3788836

Now, you may say, different positions and all that. But we know Foden can play very well in the centre, exactly the position Mount took in the game against Denmark in the Euro's. Lucky we beat Denmark with an OG and missed pen rebound.

With Euros and the World Cup, that's at least two significant games, Mount has been picked over Foden. My point was not just Mount vs Foden, it was that Mount should never be ahead of any of them, which is why he should never have been any England squad full stop let alone picked for important matches. The fact he was and then also played ahead of them is total mismanagement.

In Southgash we trust.

Didn't we win that Iran game 6-1?

For the Euro semi final Foden had been playing wide for England and Man City, he was dropped for Saka so I don't think the 2 of them were fighting for the same position. It was Mount or Henderson at the time for the 3rd midfield player.
Eze for England! on 16:43 - Jun 6 with 1433 viewsdaveB

Maguire must be injury related but surprised at Grealish, I'd have taken him.
He looked good the other night and offers us something different
Eze for England! on 17:03 - Jun 6 with 1331 viewspaulparker

Eze for England! on 16:29 - Jun 6 by Hunterhoop

Completely disagree, PP. Eze is very much on a par with him and one could argue has a lot more potential if he had the opportunity to play with the talent at City and be coached by Pep. He’s also undeniably in better form for his club.

Eze would start for me on the left, Foden down the middle with Bellingham the box to box 8, Rice holding and Saka on the right. IMO that is England’s best and most inform 5 behind Kane.

I love Eze like the next man but he hasn’t done it against the big sides in the premier league
I’ve never seen him dominate a game when palace have played against Arsenal, City, Liverpool and now we are talking about him starting on the left for England, sorry not for me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze for England! on 17:06 - Jun 6 with 1317 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 16:29 - Jun 6 by Hunterhoop

With that defence I don't think he can play that many attacking players, will be Foden wide with Bellingham, Rice and one other in midfield, possibly Trent or Wharton
Eze for England! on 17:09 - Jun 6 with 1290 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze for England! on 17:06 - Jun 6 by daveB

With that defence I don't think he can play that many attacking players, will be Foden wide with Bellingham, Rice and one other in midfield, possibly Trent or Wharton

He'll play Kane up top, Saka, Bells, and Foden behind,with Rice and the United lad as the two holding.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024