Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 22:08 - Jan 11 with 8089 viewsenfieldargh

THey were so full of hope signing all those veterans

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:11 - Jan 11 with 3897 viewsStainrod

Fulham would appear to be over their blip then...
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:13 - Jan 11 with 3870 viewsDorse

Ambassador Konk will be pleased. He may even give his butler the rest of the evening off.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:22 - Jan 11 with 3777 viewsManinBlack

Can't believe they have won 7-0 away twice. Don't half help having the parachute money.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:30 - Jan 11 with 3726 viewsStainrod

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:22 - Jan 11 by ManinBlack

Can't believe they have won 7-0 away twice. Don't half help having the parachute money.

Maybe a useful reality check for us. Despite their bad run they can destroy teams in this division which we couldn't possibly do, however good we can look in brief spells. Play off place would be a big achievement for us.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 3686 viewsPlanetHonneywood

To be fair to Reading, they’ve only got to sign Stallone and Caine and they’re pretty much ready to start shooting the sequel to ‘Escape to Victory’.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 3681 viewsMrSheen

I was going to make a comment on Danny Drinkwater being a clapped-out has-been, but it seems he’s still only 31. £35m well spent, not that Ch*ls** will be too bothered.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 3669 viewsManinBlack

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:30 - Jan 11 by Stainrod

Maybe a useful reality check for us. Despite their bad run they can destroy teams in this division which we couldn't possibly do, however good we can look in brief spells. Play off place would be a big achievement for us.

Yes very true. We never win at Blackburn let alone by seven goals. Since the Fulham game, Rovers have been transformed. The fact we now play up there live is not good news for us getting an overdue win at their gaff as our away results against the top teams live on Sky have demonstrated this season.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:41 - Jan 11 with 3668 viewscolinallcars

Reading hit the post on 89 minutes, if that had gone in, who knows ?
Login to get fewer ads

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:46 - Jan 11 with 3631 viewsManinBlack

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:41 - Jan 11 by colinallcars

Reading hit the post on 89 minutes, if that had gone in, who knows ?

To be fair Andy Carroll scored two cracking goals when it was 1-0 but both ruled out.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 23:11 - Jan 11 with 3511 viewsbob566

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 23:30 - Jan 11 with 3439 viewskensalriser

Fulham's goal difference is now more than every other team's goals scored bar Bournemouth and Blackburn.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 23:56 - Jan 11 with 3371 viewsBoston

Could someone edit the OP heading to Iraq v Iran ta.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 00:52 - Jan 12 with 3286 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh Man, just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier!!!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 00:59 - Jan 12 with 3277 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:13 - Jan 11 by Dorse

Ambassador Konk will be pleased. He may even give his butler the rest of the evening off.

Probably lying face down in a bowl of Ferrero Rocher even as I type this.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 07:30 - Jan 12 with 2993 viewsDWQPR

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 00:52 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

The second goal the keeper knew it was offside and didn’t even try. Saying that though Carroll has always had a great volley on him and reminds me of the ability that Mark Falco had.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:05 - Jan 12 with 2881 viewsTheChef

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:37 - Jan 11 by PlanetHonneywood

To be fair to Reading, they’ve only got to sign Stallone and Caine and they’re pretty much ready to start shooting the sequel to ‘Escape to Victory’.

Sounds great, but apparently Russell Osman is unavailable

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:06 - Jan 12 with 2874 viewsNorthernr

I demand the full 90 minute CCTV of those wet wipes behind the goal in the 'singing section'.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:28 - Jan 12 with 2830 viewsRs_Holy

we all knew fulham were going up this season but Reading going down? ... wouldn't have thought that at the start of season but looking at the table they must be getting pretty scared right now... Come On the Posh!!!
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:37 - Jan 12 with 2803 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:28 - Jan 12 by Rs_Holy

we all knew fulham were going up this season but Reading going down? ... wouldn't have thought that at the start of season but looking at the table they must be getting pretty scared right now... Come On the Posh!!!

Nice surprise to see that! It was only 0-1 when I looked last night.
Not sure when I was last so keen for a team to go down as that bunch, this season. Not quite on the Ted-level of hatred, of course, but then it’s a level we should all aspire to.
Up The Posh! (not your lot, Konk, the other ones. You’ve done your bit)
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:41 - Jan 12 with 2779 viewsRangersw12

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188990&start=480

Club is imploding

Talk of alleged racism in the squad
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:42 - Jan 12 with 2775 viewsNorthernr

on the negative side, they'll surely now sack the manager and we'll be the first game for the newbie.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:42 - Jan 12 with 2774 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 00:52 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

First in particular he's MILES off. Two incredible finishes though.

Bare bones.

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:47 - Jan 12 with 2746 viewsLazyFan

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:28 - Jan 12 by Rs_Holy

Swift will be off soon.
If they want a fee for their best player, Reading will have to sell in Jan as out of contract at the end of the season.

I would say we make a cheeky £2m bid, then sell Ball and Thomas. Should mean we get him for £1m overall.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:11 - Jan 12 with 2670 viewsKonk

I don’t really want to comment too much out of respect for Ted, who I know is going to be feeling a bit deflated right now. Nice to see us hopefully getting back into our stride, though.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:14 - Jan 12 with 2646 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:30 - Jan 11 by Stainrod

Also shows that despite having rather scraped into the Premier League, and then been pretty rubbish in it, they now have a squad that much of the Championship can't even give a decent match to.

Which is one to remember for those of us (including me) who aren't that keen on getting into the Premiership
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024