Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window 20:56 - Nov 6 with 7681 viewsnumptydumpty

Thoughts???

Myself think rather stick than twist !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 4226 viewscolinallcars

Yes, I'd stay with what we've got. A number of them have yet to hit form this season yet we're still doing OK.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 4228 viewsTomS

Sticking might be difficult. We have several players who have put themselves in the shop window over the past few months and aren't really going to refuse Eze type offers for our better players.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:16 - Nov 6 with 4146 viewsDiscodroids

i'd Still take Ian Bishop and Alex Rae. Best center midfield we never had.
In all seriousness.. Stick

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:16 - Nov 6 with 4155 viewsQPROslo

If we have the Budget right now I'd say we need another CB, 4 isn't enough, though maybe Masterson can be brought back. We could also use someone really quick to play at WB or winger if we wll play 4 at the back. If Field is doing well at DCM in January, great. Otherwise we need a DCM.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:29 - Nov 6 with 4112 viewsLazyFan

We need a LB, both of ours are crocked and clearly Barbs cannot play there.

Moses is ... err how do we say this in the PC way these days .... mentally challenged (which explains why he never progressed to the Prem inside of his injuries).

And we need Bonne back as Dykes is often taken away on International duties and comes back knackered.

So, Bonne and a new LB. We need a new LB anyway for next year as Wallace is shot and Sam goes back. In fact, we probably need two new LB's.

zzzzzzzzzz

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:37 - Nov 6 with 4076 viewseastside_r

Don’t think that we need to rush in. It depends on where we are with injuries and what is happening with the ACN.

Maybe pick up a loan or two from bloated Prem squads.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:57 - Nov 6 with 3990 viewsTheChef

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:29 - Nov 6 by LazyFan

Moses is ... err how do we say this in the PC way these days .... mentally challenged (which explains why he never progressed to the Prem inside of his injuries).

And we need Bonne back as Dykes is often taken away on International duties and comes back knackered.

So, Bonne and a new LB. We need a new LB anyway for next year as Wallace is shot and Sam goes back. In fact, we probably need two new LB's.

How do you know Wallace is shot? At least give him a chance to come back from injury first.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:20 - Nov 6 with 3904 viewsnix

Moses has tweaked his hamstring too! It's really become a big problem for us atm.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:28 - Nov 6 with 3861 viewsstainrods_elbow

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 21:29 - Nov 6 by LazyFan

As far as I'm aware, Field is ours.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:31 - Nov 6 with 3859 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Think we need to buy hamstrings.

We’re clearly short in that department what with the injuries suffered and likely to be incurred, with the amount of games to be played and the fact Albert and Braveheart - combined age of 98 - will invariably need their hamstrings replaced before the POs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:34 - Nov 6 with 3849 viewsderbyhoop

If we can add some serious pace, we should.
Ideally up front but also in central defence..

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:42 - Nov 6 with 3815 viewsHastings_Hoops

ACN is an interesting one…. Dieng missing for a bit. Hopefully Archer is able to step up.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 23:05 - Nov 6 with 3748 viewsenfieldargh

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:34 - Nov 6 by derbyhoop

If we can add some serious pace, we should.
Ideally up front but also in central defence..

we are lacking someone with pace who can play wide.

Our decision making leaves a lot to be desired but we know this squad can and hopefully will find their rhythm.

I really think the players a physically exhausted hence the silly mistakes. Barbet & Dickie look very weary.

Big plus has been Andre Dozzel , looks like he's getting more confident, he rarely gives the ball away and I like that he's recently got more direct.

Ilias & Stef are not playing to their full potential.

LIke to see a pacey forward brought in

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 23:26 - Nov 6 with 3686 viewsDWQPR

I liked the look of the Blackpool right back Gabriel. Big, strong, quick and pretty decent with the ball too. Better than what we have.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 23:32 - Nov 6 with 3666 viewsCamberleyR

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 22:28 - Nov 6 by stainrods_elbow

As far as I'm aware, Field is ours.

The Sam he's referring to is McCallum.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 00:16 - Nov 7 with 3588 viewsMyke

I'd like to see Bonne come back. But only if he was going to get real game time. He must be bursting with confidence .
We are also on the brink of a defensive crisis. Lose one more from anywhere in defence and we are in trouble. I actually think Moses is improving and the criticism is unwarranted. He was excellent against Cardiff and very good today before being injured. But with Wallace, McCallum, Jorgi and Moses out, we are down to the bare bones. and Barbet clearly needs a break. He has been phenomenal for almost a year now, but was poorish tonight. Like Adomah, hopefully international break will recharge him.

On the plus side, our central midfield is looking stronger. Amos was full of energy and Dozzell looking better with every game. With Field to come back and of course Jo Jo, we should be strong in that department second half of the season.

Anyway, based on Clive's interview with the recruitment guy, they have probably already identified who we need. For me, it would be two wing backs on loan and a CB (possibly Masterson to return) and maybe Bonne to spice things up, up top.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 07:20 - Nov 7 with 3421 viewsdmm

If we do make any signings, I'd expect them to be loans who are ready to step in. The CM and keeper areas are well covered so anywhere else are possibilities. That said, unless there are injury issues come January, I can see nothing happening.

It would be surprising to see anyone leave at this stage given we're in with a shout of a top six position.

It'll be the summer when business is done.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 07:53 - Nov 7 with 3362 viewsbosh67

Stick for me and gather back players on loan.

With the hamstring problems I would bring Masterson back. If Gubbins is on loan bring him back too (I like both of them).

If wide pace is an issue bring Shodipo back. Never think he's had the chance. Bettache could be brought back and coached to play wide. Even Kelman may do better playing wide and cutting in.

I actually liked Bonne but I can see him wanting to stay at Ipswich and some kind of deal being done to sell him to them. Shame I think the guy is good and didn't get the game time. Ideally he and Dykes could be a duo if he did come back next season. I think Charlie is often better as a solo striker.

I think we have plenty in the squad without having to go and buy again in the new year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 08:03 - Nov 7 with 3335 viewsWokingR

At the current rate, we are going to need at least 15 left backs just to make it to the end of the season.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 08:48 - Nov 7 with 3204 viewsthehat

We will need to move some on if we want to bring anyone in to balance the salary budget.

If we had got through in the cup the extra funds would of helped in January.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 08:56 - Nov 7 with 3181 viewsdistortR

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 08:48 - Nov 7 by thehat

We will need to move some on if we want to bring anyone in to balance the salary budget.

If we had got through in the cup the extra funds would of helped in January.

who knows, maybe ipswich will take Bonne on a permanent?
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 09:03 - Nov 7 with 3150 viewsdmm

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 08:56 - Nov 7 by distortR

who knows, maybe ipswich will take Bonne on a permanent?

I think that's a distinct possibility.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 10:08 - Nov 7 with 2975 viewsstevec

Think we might get a lot more out of the midfield if we had someone up front who could hold the ball up.

Apart from Dykes to Chair goal I’m struggling to think of a single goal from a midfielder running through from a CF pass.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 11:38 - Nov 7 with 2820 viewsfrancisbowles

Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 09:03 - Nov 7 by dmm

I think that's a distinct possibility.

Can they afford him? He has a year +1 after this season and, i would think, his value will have increased from what we paid.
Do we need any incoming in January Transfer Window on 12:29 - Nov 7 with 2744 viewsdmm

I agree Bonne's value will have increased and rightly so. We'd be looking for more than the £1-2m we spent on him.

The new American owners of Ipswich pledged to invest so we'll see if they put their money where their mouth is. If they did it would, of course, be hugely welcome by the tractorboys. Could be a win win deal all round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024