Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report 09:58 - Aug 29 with 6913 viewsNorthernr

Back in the land of the living, and offering up Danny Paddox's thoughts from Saturday - thank you for filling in mate!!

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60748
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 09:58 - Aug 29 with 5289 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

HERE IT IS!! It's like Christmas morning has finally arrived!
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 10:27 - Aug 29 with 5088 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking writing, Danny. Will read again a few times. So many good lines!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 10:36 - Aug 29 with 5048 viewsdaveB

Brilliant report, well done Danny
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 10:48 - Aug 29 with 4978 viewsQPROslo

Great write up thanks.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 10:48 - Aug 29 with 4979 viewsFDC

Nice one Danny, great report and enjoyable read
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 4896 viewsRamseyR

Great report Danny. You had the daunting predicament of big shoes to fill, but have done so admirably. Take a bow for a job very well done.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:05 - Aug 29 with 4886 viewsngbqpr

Fandab report DP.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:16 - Aug 29 with 4813 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:25 - Aug 29 with 4755 viewsaston_hoop

Great report. Will only ever be able to think of Edozie as Fandab-Edozie now.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:30 - Aug 29 with 4723 viewsCateLeBonR

Thanks Danny an elephantastic read that made me trumpet with laughter. Relegation? Not on your Nelly! 🐘

Well not this week anyway 🤷‍♂️
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:41 - Aug 29 with 4657 viewsdmm

So basically, Danny, it's those bastard fish again, isn't it? Nail 'em to the mast I say.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 12:10 - Aug 29 with 4479 viewsNed_Kennedys

Nice one Danny: it lived up to the high expectations we all had of you mate 😊
Was expecting a few photoshop efforts scattered throughout the report though! 😉
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 13:04 - Aug 29 with 4241 viewsterryb

Thank you Danny. A great read, apart from you confirming that we lost 2-1! I think I might be able to face the highlights now!

I don't really want to defend Mr Bell-End at all, but he had whistled to stop play directly Southampton took the free kick that put Fraser through.That doesn't alter the fact that he was awful & had both sets of fans moaning about his performance!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 13:10]
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 13:27 - Aug 29 with 4120 viewsDannyPaddox

At St. Mary’s. Guinness Foreign Extra & Crayola rather than Peroni the chosen tools of the trade.

Thanks for all the great feedback. Shame about the result but a real pleasure to write this and have fellow Rs fans appreciate it. But what a mission. How Clive does this week in and week out is phenomenal. Never take these for granted. You Rs!
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 4053 viewsCamberleyR

Great write up DP, thoroughly enjoyed that. Mr W has got a very capable deputy should the need arise.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 13:49 - Aug 29 with 4013 viewsManinBlack

To continue the theme for 2023 where the match reports are so much better than the on field results. Losing two thirds of our fixtures, gallant or otherwise, is poor overall. We should at least draw some of these games but right now I can't see anyone scoring double figures to give us a chance.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 14:18 - Aug 29 with 3851 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Danny.

Great job. You are the LFW version of David Fairclough (ex-Liverpool player).

Several lines made me LOL, especially the reasons for the bookings which maintained a great LFW tradition.

I hope Clive enjoyed his few days in the Highlands and he can rest assured he has a very capable substitute in you if he needs any future breaks, in what’s likely to be a long tough season ahead.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 14:34 - Aug 29 with 3799 viewsHooping_Mad

Possibly should contain a warning: This report contains favourable comments on Andre Dozzell.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 16:01 - Aug 29 with 3530 viewsnix

Excellent report Danny. Great stand in.

The required several laugh out loud moments, interspersed with good insights. Thanks!
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 16:09 - Aug 29 with 3503 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 14:34 - Aug 29 by Hooping_Mad

Possibly should contain a warning: This report contains favourable comments on Andre Dozzell.

Nice one Daniele.

Says it all: where Warns, Beale, Critchley, Gaz and Clive have struggled to get a tune out of Dozy, Paddox has him playing like the London Philharmonic after one game.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 16:11 - Aug 29 with 3496 viewsenfieldargh

Thankyou for the write up DP.

Excellent read

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 16:54 - Aug 29 with 3353 viewsloftboy

Great report Danny

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 18:14 - Aug 29 with 3137 viewsloftus77

Well done, Danny - excellent report.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 18:30 - Aug 29 with 3103 viewsDejR_vu

Northern’s got competition, great report.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 18:34 - Aug 29 with 3090 viewsMick_S

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 11:30 - Aug 29 by CateLeBonR

Thanks Danny an elephantastic read that made me trumpet with laughter. Relegation? Not on your Nelly! 🐘

Well not this week anyway 🤷‍♂️

Yo yo yo Dan.

Tusk-tastic mate.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 18:35]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024