Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane 19:42 - Jan 5 with 7649 viewsGenreman

I just found out today the the guy who had a heart attack at hanger lane station is a friend of mine, just letting you know he is currently at the ICU at Hammersmith Hospital and according to nurses was more with it today, he remembers going to the match but nothing else (probably for the best :)). Whilst I'm here I would just like to thank everybody who helped safe his life, you're stars, It's nice to know there are some decent people out there, especially in these troubled times, thank you all.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 6674 viewsqpr_1968

thanks for the update genreman....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 11:39 - Jan 6 with 6206 viewsG_Ottershaw

hope your friend goes on to make a full recovery. it is a reminder to us all that there are more important things in life than how sh *t qpr are.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 6098 viewsPaddyhoops

Was on the next carriage. Glad to hear he has pulled through. Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 5592 viewsMickydysart

Glad to hear it, I was on the 2nd carriage but ended up outside the front carriage. Some of the other football lads worked hard on him until paramedics arrived..Hope the guy is back to full fitness soon.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 17:19 - Jan 10 with 5250 viewsthemodfather

all the best and a quick recovery to him.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:52 - Jan 12 with 4703 viewsdenhamhoop2

Can confirm I was that fan Stent put in gotta change lifestyle but thanks to the Hammersmith hospital workers who saved my life and suggest everyone learns.CPR
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:58 - Jan 12 with 4689 viewsqpr_1968

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:52 - Jan 12 by denhamhoop2

Can confirm I was that fan Stent put in gotta change lifestyle but thanks to the Hammersmith hospital workers who saved my life and suggest everyone learns.CPR

join the stent club denham......

glad your're on the mend.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:58 - Jan 12 with 4685 viewsPaddyhoops

All the best to you Denham. Have to admit being on the train . We were worried for you . Stay well.
Login to get fewer ads

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 21:50 - Jan 12 with 4545 viewscaliforniahoop

You are from my neck of the woods, wishing you well.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:17 - Jan 12 with 4429 viewsLblock

All the very best in your recovery

Can I recommend looking away when we’re “defending” corners???

Good luck fella - as The Specials said….. Enjoy Yourself

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 00:07 - Jan 13 with 4346 viewsQPRConor2000

Wishing you well Stent, I hope you are on the mend.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 00:57 - Jan 13 with 4282 viewslightwaterhoop

Best wishes to you mate and i forgive you for making me get home late!

Stay well
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 04:15 - Jan 13 with 4214 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck to you Sir!

You'll not see life in the same way from now on, and I bet you'll enjoy and make the most of it as a result.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 09:21 - Jan 13 with 4014 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Glad to hear your good news Denham.

Continued recovery to you. Much love.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 09:31 - Jan 13 with 3983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great news. All the best mate.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 09:41 - Jan 13 with 3953 viewsPunteR

Thats good news. All the very best to you.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 10:22 - Jan 13 with 3888 viewsterryb

Great to hear from you Denham.

All the best & well done to everyone that helped you.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 12:31 - Jan 13 with 3752 viewsHooping_Mad

Get well soon, hope you're on the mend.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 13:53 - Jan 13 with 3693 viewsNorthernr

Fcking hell mate, so glad you're still with us.
Drop me a Dm when you see this please...
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 3649 viewsHayesender

Glad to hear you're on the mend mate. Massive well done to all involved

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:24 - Jan 13 with 3320 viewsGFSmith

Good evening, I have been passed this post by a friend. Myself and my son assisted the chap on thectrain and carried out CPR to bring him back to life. I have been wondering how he was since the incident. I am so glad he is doing well, justvreally sorry we had to cut his QPR shirt off. Its been a very emotional time since the incident. Saving a life is very special, especially a fellow QPR fan.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 14:33 - Jan 14 with 3063 viewsthame_hoops

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:24 - Jan 13 by GFSmith

Good evening, I have been passed this post by a friend. Myself and my son assisted the chap on thectrain and carried out CPR to bring him back to life. I have been wondering how he was since the incident. I am so glad he is doing well, justvreally sorry we had to cut his QPR shirt off. Its been a very emotional time since the incident. Saving a life is very special, especially a fellow QPR fan.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 21:10 - Jan 25 with 2613 viewsGenreman

Thank you for saving my friends life
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 2397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a lovely skill to have.

What a lovely thing to happen.
[Post edited 25 Jan 22:20]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 22:35 - Jan 25 with 2270 viewsLblock

Supporter of the year right there

There ain’t many of us so thank you for saving one of us!!!!

Top, top, top man

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024