Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From last season 11:08 - Oct 10 with 410 viewsconnell10

We are turning games we would probably of lost last season into draws, now we need to turn those draws into wins and definitely improve our home form and we could be onto something!
[Post edited 10 Oct 11:15]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
From last season on 11:17 - Oct 10 with 378 viewsJohnBurkeQPR

One of the best things about this season so far compared to recent ones is how competitive we are, no matter the opposition.

For years I feel like I've watched us go to a PL relegated team away from home and just sit in our own half. I was actually coming out of some games happy to only lose 1/2-0.

Yesterday, we didn't give them the respect, and actually looked the better team for 60 minutes of the match. And it rubs off on fans, as I went into the game having confidence that we could get something.

Really hope it continues.
2
From last season on 11:20 - Oct 10 with 344 viewsconnell10

From last season on 11:17 - Oct 10 by JohnBurkeQPR

One of the best things about this season so far compared to recent ones is how competitive we are, no matter the opposition.

For years I feel like I've watched us go to a PL relegated team away from home and just sit in our own half. I was actually coming out of some games happy to only lose 1/2-0.

Yesterday, we didn't give them the respect, and actually looked the better team for 60 minutes of the match. And it rubs off on fans, as I went into the game having confidence that we could get something.

Really hope it continues.


Same mate , im starting to believe in this team ....scary

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
From last season on 11:21 - Oct 10 with 340 viewsJimmyR

Not just lost

Not even shown up!

Was just about to comment ‘you’re mad dougal’ on the other thread but decided I couldn’t be bothered

A result in that manor is galvanising - always chat about our soft underbelly. Then when we show some balls some ppl are pissed because we didn’t win against top on the league x10 budget. Yes it’s annoying we let them score when they looked poor

Mad!
1
From last season on 11:26 - Oct 10 with 308 viewsJamesB1979

Let’s hope so mate. Need to get Chair and Burrell back soon. Both starters for me. And Cirkin back from suspension. We then have a lot of strength and cover.
0
From last season on 11:35 - Oct 10 with 271 viewsconnell10

From last season on 11:26 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979

Let’s hope so mate. Need to get Chair and Burrell back soon. Both starters for me. And Cirkin back from suspension. We then have a lot of strength and cover.


Yep we anit got a bad team and we can compete which is a real bonus.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026