Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Creeket is back 10:55 - Jan 14 with 31060 viewsMrSheen

That crept up on me. Looks like it might be another three day game. Root and Bairstow could do with an upturn in form.
Creeket is back on 12:18 - Feb 14 with 1631 viewsted_hendrix

England second best and being tonked, hey ho the series is 1-1.
Next.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Creeket is back on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1536 viewsThe_Beast1976

Awful day. Horrible when Test is effectively over so early. Pitch is not good enough. Roll on the day night Test a week on Wed
Creeket is back on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 1449 viewsSydneyRs

Both tests here win the toss = win the match. Test cricket doesn't help itself when the toss becomes so important.
Creeket is back on 08:26 - Feb 15 with 1364 viewsLimehouseR

Creeket is back on 23:52 - Feb 13 by toboboly

Umpires covering themselves in glory too. Biased fcukers

I know it’s not had too much of an impact on the outcome but that third umpire is a disgrace and needs to be investigated. I don’t understand why it’s not been made more of an issue.
You could argue the stumping of Rohit was benefit of the doubt but I couldn’t see any part of his foot behind the line on the replay.
But the caught edged after the pad and not before it was scandalous. They didn’t even play the replay past the ball hitting the pad which is what they were appealing. Then the ‘shot played’ decision on the lbw again was outrageous. Not even the most ardent home fan could argue that one but there you go.
It’s a shame as the on field umpires have been fine, especially in the first test, can’t remember a mistake made on their decisions...

Roll on the third test!
Creeket is back on 08:47 - Feb 15 with 1336 viewsdenhamhoop2

Creeket is back on 23:52 - Feb 13 by toboboly

Umpires covering themselves in glory too. Biased fcukers

If Rohit was playing a shot on his padding up then I am a Dutchman
Creeket is back on 09:11 - Feb 15 with 1332 viewsThe_Beast1976

Creeket is back on 08:26 - Feb 15 by LimehouseR

I know it’s not had too much of an impact on the outcome but that third umpire is a disgrace and needs to be investigated. I don’t understand why it’s not been made more of an issue.
You could argue the stumping of Rohit was benefit of the doubt but I couldn’t see any part of his foot behind the line on the replay.
But the caught edged after the pad and not before it was scandalous. They didn’t even play the replay past the ball hitting the pad which is what they were appealing. Then the ‘shot played’ decision on the lbw again was outrageous. Not even the most ardent home fan could argue that one but there you go.
It’s a shame as the on field umpires have been fine, especially in the first test, can’t remember a mistake made on their decisions...

Roll on the third test!

Dodgy as fook
Creeket is back on 09:47 - Feb 15 with 1322 viewsdanehoop

Creeket is back on 09:11 - Feb 15 by The_Beast1976

Dodgy as fook

I thought this was quite an unusual test series when the hosts decided to not have neutral umpires. That does perhaps look a little less strange now.

Never knowingly understood

Creeket is back on 10:38 - Feb 15 with 1291 viewsjohnhoop

There feels to be something almost perverted in the desire to see how England cope in their second innings. It's going to be like watching someone torturing a kitten!
Login to get fewer ads

Creeket is back on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 1250 viewsRangersw12

The remaining batsman need use this as a net to try and learn how to play on a rank turner and gain some confidence.

Thought Laurence looked decent and positive

Ultimately we didn't bowl well enough on day 1 and batted atrociously in our 1st innings
Creeket is back on 13:44 - Feb 15 with 1222 viewsR_from_afar

Creeket is back on 20:56 - Feb 13 by toboboly

Kohli, the inly man who could review being bowled 😉

LOL
MY favourite clip when it comes to reviews....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Creeket is back on 08:51 - Feb 24 with 1018 viewsMrSheen

Great that we won the toss, but one spinner? Root is going to be working even harder than usual.
Creeket is back on 08:52 - Feb 24 with 1015 viewstoboboly

Winning the toss everything on these dodgy wickets, just need to iron out the dodgy officials now...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Creeket is back on 09:10 - Feb 24 with 1000 viewsjohnhoop

Creeket is back on 08:51 - Feb 24 by MrSheen

Great that we won the toss, but one spinner? Root is going to be working even harder than usual.

They seem to be relying on the idea that the pink ball and day/night timing of this test will bring the seam and swing bowlers into play a lot more but if the pitch does break up it gives Leach an awful lot to do. India are going in with two quicks and three spinners so maybe they know something we don't.
Creeket is back on 09:20 - Feb 24 with 972 viewstoboboly

Forget how annoying KP is.

Creeket is back on 09:30 - Feb 24 with 956 viewsMrSheen

Creeket is back on 09:10 - Feb 24 by johnhoop

They seem to be relying on the idea that the pink ball and day/night timing of this test will bring the seam and swing bowlers into play a lot more but if the pitch does break up it gives Leach an awful lot to do. India are going in with two quicks and three spinners so maybe they know something we don't.

Those two seem to be a handful already.
Creeket is back on 09:40 - Feb 24 with 950 viewsMrSheen

Creeket is back on 08:51 - Feb 24 by MrSheen

Talking of which...
Creeket is back on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 921 viewsRangersw12

Pitch seems to be doing bits for steamers and spinners already.

300 a decent score?
Creeket is back on 10:29 - Feb 24 with 910 viewsMrSheen

Crawley auditioning for the IPL?
Creeket is back on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 905 viewsjohnhoop

Utterly brilliant 50 from Zak Crawley. Making it look as if he’s playing a different game to everyone else at the moment, even including Root. Patel is getting so much turn already before lunch on the first morning of the first day, that some of his deliveries are unplayable.
Creeket is back on 10:45 - Feb 24 with 887 viewsjohnhoop

Root absolutely plumb LBW. England in deep brown stuff with Stokes having previously demonstrated a complete inability to play Ashwin in the last game.
The tail starts at eight as well!!!
Creeket is back on 10:54 - Feb 24 with 878 viewsRangersw12

Creeket is back on 10:45 - Feb 24 by johnhoop

Root absolutely plumb LBW. England in deep brown stuff with Stokes having previously demonstrated a complete inability to play Ashwin in the last game.
The tail starts at eight as well!!!

Were in a similar position that India were in the last test

Let's hope Crawley does a Sharma and we get 300 plus
Creeket is back on 10:54 - Feb 24 with 876 viewstoboboly

Balls

Creeket is back on 11:09 - Feb 24 with 856 viewsjohnhoop

Someone on the BBC Test Match Special feed just echoed the title of Clive’s headline from the time of the Faurlin points deduction nightmare, “Hello Darkness my Old Friend”.
Seemed very appropriate in this case too.
Creeket is back on 11:26 - Feb 24 with 829 viewsRangersw12

Be lucky to get 150 at this rate

Only positive is that Broad & Anderson will be bowling under lights

Edit : awful batting missing straight balls and seems their heads are scrambled.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 11:35]
Creeket is back on 11:35 - Feb 24 with 819 viewsted_hendrix

Feck me 82-6.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024