Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd Kane and Brentford 15:19 - May 20 with 23318 viewsflynnbo

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2021/may/brentford-fc-statement--fa-commission-
Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:26 - May 20 with 8246 viewsjeffranger

Read it & what a bunch of tossers they are, really hope they f**k up in the play offs
Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:32 - May 20 with 8193 viewsDWQPR

Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:26 - May 20 by jeffranger

Read it & what a bunch of tossers they are, really hope they f**k up in the play offs

Me thinks he might get the ‘Juan Mata’ treatment next season if they fall over again in the play offs.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:43 - May 20 with 8093 viewsLongsufferingR

"Brentford FC would like to thank The FA’s independent commission for admitting that the aforementioned incident means that Brentford were the rightful winners of the match."
Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:52 - May 20 with 8002 viewscolinallcars

I used to quite like Brentford but what a load of tossers they've become.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:53 - May 20 with 7997 viewssprocket

c unts
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:07 - May 20 with 7911 viewsstowmarketrange

I would hope our club would stand by a player who had been potentially abused by an opposing player,as we did with Anton Ferdinand.
I’m not saying that Kane said anything in the same way as Terry,but if what he said was wrong,you can’t blame brentford for defending their player.Although I do question if he would’ve complained if they’d won.
Kane should’ve kept his mouth shut.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:11 - May 20 with 7865 viewsdaveB

I'll be honest I was expecting something a lot worse judging by the comments on here, statement seemed pretty fair to me. They are backing their player as they should
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:18 - May 20 with 7793 viewsJuzzie

Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:52 - May 20 by colinallcars

I used to quite like Brentford but what a load of tossers they've become.

When Brentford beat Watford 2-0 in the penultimate League game even a Watford fan was commenting on how condescending and entitled their fans were.
Brentford fans were giving all the "Watford were nothing special" "how have they been auto promoted" etc.

The Watford fans had to tell the Brentford that as they were already promoted they left out 8 key players to give other players a chance of some first team action.

Clearly Brentford fans didn't have the nous to see this and just thought it was all about them.
Login to get fewer ads

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:22 - May 20 with 7754 viewsPinnerPaul

Full details of the case here

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/written-reasons
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:24 - May 20 with 7726 viewsdenhamhoop2

Just goes to show Kane has been punished basically for being a bit thick and the only reason he called Canos a foreign prick rather than his nationality is he didn't know it. In my world c*** is more offensive than prick but apparently neither of these is the offensive term.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:26 - May 20 with 7695 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hoped this would be about him signing for them. Disappointing.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:28 - May 20 with 7670 viewsAntti_Heinola

Can't see anything wrong with their statement, sorry.

Bare bones.

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:31 - May 20 with 7620 viewsjohnhoop

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:26 - May 20 by Watford_Ranger

Hoped this would be about him signing for them. Disappointing.

For £13 million.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:38 - May 20 with 7541 viewsPinnerPaul

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:22 - May 20 by PinnerPaul

Full details of the case here

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/written-reasons

Just type 'Kane' in the players name section in the search box and you get the full written reasons of the independent commission.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:38 - May 20 with 7531 viewsPinnerPaul

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:24 - May 20 by denhamhoop2

Just goes to show Kane has been punished basically for being a bit thick and the only reason he called Canos a foreign prick rather than his nationality is he didn't know it. In my world c*** is more offensive than prick but apparently neither of these is the offensive term.

Not quite - read the case.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:46 - May 20 with 7455 viewsNW5Hoop

Todd Kane and Brentford on 15:32 - May 20 by DWQPR

Me thinks he might get the ‘Juan Mata’ treatment next season if they fall over again in the play offs.

I really hope not. I'd hate to think of our crowd jeering a player because one of our players got caught abusing him in a racially aggravated manner. I think it would be terrible for the club and make us as bad as the clubs we complain about.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:46 - May 20 with 7451 viewskensalriser

In other news a Downing St spokesman says the Government is doing a great job.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:00 - May 20 with 7355 viewsdenhamhoop2

Todd Kane and Brentford on 16:38 - May 20 by PinnerPaul

Not quite - read the case.

I have and the reason he was charged is the use of foreign and the tone of it as being offensive oh and his admission of guilt plus the continual use derogatory language of grass Do find it strange that Dickie's account was totally discounted. Just think the FA are heading down a dangerous path because many things are said in the heat of battle which would be totally unacceptable anywhere else.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:01 - May 20 with 7336 viewsjoe90

What an idiot! According to the FA report:

Mr Canos further alleges that Mr Todd Kane continued to repeatedly call him a ‘foreign p***k’ and a ‘f**king grass’ throughout the second half.

Simply not how a professional footballer should conduct themselves on the pitch.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:04 - May 20 with 7303 viewsTheChef

I'm not really sure why Brentford need to issue this statement anyway?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:06 - May 20 with 7291 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I can't see much wrong with what they've said. Not really sure why they had to comment at all, but what they said seems fair enough.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Todd Kane and Brentford (n/t) on 17:21 - May 20 with 7168 viewsdistortR

Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:06 - May 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I can't see much wrong with what they've said. Not really sure why they had to comment at all, but what they said seems fair enough.

[Post edited 20 May 2021 17:50]
Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:26 - May 20 with 7117 viewsdistortR

Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:06 - May 20 by BrianMcCarthy

our statement preached peace, love and forgiveness, theirs didn't.

Don't like all the 'sledging' or whatever you want to call it, loads in my youngest's league, which I find disappointing, and the coaches seem happy to let it go at best or encourage it at worst.

I still think both players should have been charged, and the moral of the story is never admit anything, but I also think Kane's character doesn't fit into the ethos of this club, and it's probably best if he goes.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:31 - May 20 with 7064 viewsNorthernr

Full case notes don't make good reading. I'd love to know the reasons for publishing the outcome and the suspension, letting everybody go nuts over it, and then publishing the full report later on. It should all come out at once.
Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:31 - May 20 with 7063 viewsJuzzie

Todd Kane and Brentford on 17:04 - May 20 by TheChef

I'm not really sure why Brentford need to issue this statement anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024