Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye bye Johnson 09:24 - Jul 7 with 46321 viewswood_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Hope it don't mean we get a points deduction
Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:22 - Jul 7 with 3100 viewsstowmarketrange

Bye bye bye Johnson on 19:50 - Jul 7 by BostonR

If only we had listened.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&

Pretty much spot on.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:30 - Jul 7 with 3050 viewsdenhamhoop2

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:12 - Jul 7 by Tonto

The UK population is 67M. Just saying.

So as in virtually every vote since 1945 the majority vote for None of The Above
Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:44 - Jul 7 with 3012 viewsTonto

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:30 - Jul 7 by denhamhoop2

So as in virtually every vote since 1945 the majority vote for None of The Above

Yup. But unlike the Brexit vote, the total number of people who voted "for the thing" (or against) isn't used as the definitive statistic.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:32 - Jul 7 with 2897 viewsNorthantsHoop

Boris Johnson a man who believes in nothing other than his own self preservation. His lack of doing detail along with his propensity to treat with contempt the highest office of state, parliament, his party and the British public has been his undoing. The writing on the wall has been there all the time, Cameron knew he was a liability and was relieved he got the London Mayor job, so he could keep him out of government. Theresa May had a go at trying to finish him by promoting him to Foreign Secretary, he made a mess of that and got Nazareen Zahari Radcliffe imprisoned in Iran for years because of his incompetence.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 21:34]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:00 - Jul 7 with 2825 viewsngbqpr

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:23 - Jul 7 by T_Block

99% of the labour party 50% of the conservative party,100% of the Lib Dems,SNP,CBI,Bank of England,the unions all of the Arts and Media TV,Radio (never heard a pro-leave comment on Radio 4) anyone who has never lost a job to a cheaper wage east european or immigrant from elsewhere when there were 2-3 million unemployed etc, the EU where every decision or vote they do not like is ignored or told to do again

versus Boris jumping on the Farage bandwagon ,about 100 Tory MP's and millions of pissed-off ordinary workers.

They were out to get him from the start.

I do not believe that the parties were important enough to vote out a man with a 80 odd seat majority.Or pincher.Or the narrative that he is a liar.He was at the leaving does for 15 minutes thanked the sacked person and left.What was the phrase he used in his speech today Darwinian?It is a bloody coup and no one can convince me otherwise.

Bastard rich elite who only democratic when it suits them.

So it's nothing to do with his constant lying?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:55 - Jul 7 with 2729 viewsStanisgod

Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:00 - Jul 7 by ngbqpr

So it's nothing to do with his constant lying?

Apparently not!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 00:24 - Jul 8 with 2620 viewskensalriser

99% of the labour party 50% of the conservative party,100% of the Lib Dems,SNP,CBI,Bank of England,the unions all of the Arts and Media TV,Radio (never heard a pro-leave comment on Radio 4) anyone who has never lost a job to a cheaper wage east european or immigrant from elsewhere when there were 2-3 million unemployed etc, the EU where every decision or vote they do not like is ignored or told to do again

versus Boris jumping on the Farage bandwagon ,about 100 Tory MP's and millions of pissed-off ordinary workers.

I do not believe that the parties were important enough to vote out a man with a 80 odd seat majority.Or pincher.Or the narrative that he is a liar.He was at the leaving does for 15 minutes thanked the sacked person and left.What was the phrase he used in his speech today Darwinian?It is a bloody coup and no one can convince me otherwise.

Very delusional and actually quite sad. Are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

How do you explain the two recent by elections?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:48 - Jul 8 with 2414 viewsClive_Anderson

The whole thing seems utterly bizarre to me.

There's been a lot of stuff you could criticise him for like the complete overreaction to covid and the waste of money on things like track and trace and paying people a fortune to stay at home and do nothing, but this is all unimportant apparently and instead there is a mass hysteria over him having a slice of cake at work on his birthday and employing someone who got drunk and pinched someone's arse.

Now he's going to go while they elect someone else and this isn't enough and his continued presence is apparently so dangerous that he has to be removed immediately.

One good thing he did was (belatedly) become the first major global leader to push back on the covid bollox and refuse to implement general vaccine mandates and an nth lockdown when it seemed like it was going to go on forever. Probably why there was the sudden media hysteria to get him out.
Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:28 - Jul 8 with 2345 viewsA40Bosh

Bye bye bye Johnson on 19:30 - Jul 7 by QPR_Jim

Bit like the barber that told me he was voting leave to stop Nigerians coming over here. I did point out his mistake in a respectful manner but chose not to press the issue when he doubled down on his position given his access to sharp implements.

When I questioned mum as to why she voted "out", her only response was to look me sternly in the eye and say "I don't want my granddaughters walking around wearing Burkas in 10 years" God only knows what she must have been reading in the Daily Mail editorials which she has read every day for the last 40 years.

And this coming from an economic migrant who escaped poverty in rural Co. Kerry in 1952, with the rest of her family after her alcoholic father was kicked out of the Garda Siochana and arrived in to the UK to live in a crowded single room in her aunt's house until the council gave them a four bedroom flat on the White City estate after the children had pleurisy. To this day she is still only a British Subject and not an actual citizen for some strange reason. Memory must be very short eh Mollie?

And why did you vote "out" dad?
"I am fed up of not being able to get an appointment at the doctor with all the foreigners coming over here"

Well, it's handy that Pawel The Pole built your extension and got it finished before Brexit wasn't it then dad - what were you saying at the time about the great price he gave you and how hard he worked and he reminded you of yourself when you were his age? - So he was a bit like you were when arrived in as an economic migrant aged 16 in 1961, sharing a double bed with two brothers in a B&B in Harlesden whilst some strangers shared another bed in the same room. Memory must be very short eh Jim?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:31 - Jul 8 with 2328 viewsRangersw12

Spot on
Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:47 - Jul 8 with 2271 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:28 - Jul 8 by A40Bosh

When I questioned mum as to why she voted "out", her only response was to look me sternly in the eye and say "I don't want my granddaughters walking around wearing Burkas in 10 years" God only knows what she must have been reading in the Daily Mail editorials which she has read every day for the last 40 years.

And this coming from an economic migrant who escaped poverty in rural Co. Kerry in 1952, with the rest of her family after her alcoholic father was kicked out of the Garda Siochana and arrived in to the UK to live in a crowded single room in her aunt's house until the council gave them a four bedroom flat on the White City estate after the children had pleurisy. To this day she is still only a British Subject and not an actual citizen for some strange reason. Memory must be very short eh Mollie?

"I am fed up of not being able to get an appointment at the doctor with all the foreigners coming over here"

Well, it's handy that Pawel The Pole built your extension and got it finished before Brexit wasn't it then dad - what were you saying at the time about the great price he gave you and how hard he worked and he reminded you of yourself when you were his age? - So he was a bit like you were when arrived in as an economic migrant aged 16 in 1961, sharing a double bed with two brothers in a B&B in Harlesden whilst some strangers shared another bed in the same room. Memory must be very short eh Jim?

Good post Bosh,

For some reason there are a lot of Irish people of that age who moved to England and think that a) they're definitely Irish, b) they're definitely not British, but c) they might be foreign, I suppose, but they're not as foreign as those funny foreign foreigner people.

And many that I know voted Leave for the same reasons you lay out.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:52 - Jul 8 with 2247 viewsqueensparker

Good post.

Also from an Irish immigrant family and sick of the double standards. One of my aunties voted Leave because a Somalian bloke in her area got done for flashing. Another one because they hated Cameron. Another family friend because "there were too many Pakis" in their job at the Post Office now.

The idea it was this mass movement of 17 million people united against the tyranny of an unaccountable European institution is complete bollox.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:08 - Jul 8 with 2155 viewsRanger_Things

Johnson has been sacked in total disgrace from nearly every job he’s had, the only surprise for me is that he wasn’t led out in handcuffs. Conservative MP’s are a bunch of lying corrupt sexual predators and nonces. Lining their pockets and playing out internal psychodramas while the country burns.

A pox on the lot of them.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 10:13]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:29 - Jul 8 with 2063 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You’re entitled to an opinion fella. However, in my view, sadly everything that is wrong about support for Boris, politics and the UK in general, is displayed in your post.

If you are incapable or unwilling to see how damaging his leadership - and I use the term in the loosest possible way - was, then frankly you and your ilk are green-lighting dishonesty and incompetence on an industrial scale.

Johnson is a self-serving scamp who has been promoted beyond his intelligence and capabilities, and if you genuinely think he gives a toss about you, then you’re dangerously deluded. People like you - and me for that matter - are mere cannon fodder in his eyes and the type of people for whom the rules should be applied to and such do not apply to him!

This notion that somehow he’s standing up to Putin is utter hogwash: what did he do when Crimea was annexed and Russians were running around the UK with nerve gas killing and endangering all? As for Brexit, his stewardship has actually made it harder to reach consensus with the EU making the challenges leaving brings harder. His threatening to tear up an international treaty he signed, would have undermined trust and confidence globally and reduced the opportunities he promised.

He, Bolsanaro, Trump, Le Pen et al have set the world back considerably because they’re just plain thick and ignorant. The worry is that clear and obvious replacements displaying the necessary: integrity, intelligence and ingenuity which the UK and world so desperately need right now, are few and far between.

The UK remains lumbered with this oaf for now, but at least the PM history will crucify with ease is going. And it won’t be a moment too soon when the door hits his and Carrie-Antoinette backsides on the way out.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:34 - Jul 8 with 2047 viewsJuzzie

Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:48 - Jul 8 by Clive_Anderson

There's been a lot of stuff you could criticise him for like the complete overreaction to covid and the waste of money on things like track and trace and paying people a fortune to stay at home and do nothing, but this is all unimportant apparently and instead there is a mass hysteria over him having a slice of cake at work on his birthday and employing someone who got drunk and pinched someone's arse.

Now he's going to go while they elect someone else and this isn't enough and his continued presence is apparently so dangerous that he has to be removed immediately.

One good thing he did was (belatedly) become the first major global leader to push back on the covid bollox and refuse to implement general vaccine mandates and an nth lockdown when it seemed like it was going to go on forever. Probably why there was the sudden media hysteria to get him out.

"but this is all unimportant apparently and instead there is a mass hysteria over him having a slice of cake at work on his birthday and employing someone who got drunk and pinched someone's arse."

People who say this are, as ever, completely missing the point.

Yes, I agree about the covid vaccine thing though that's not all down to just him. Despite that he still wasted billions & billions of tax payers money which we are now paying for on multiple failed contracts for all his chums.

One or two good things though does not excuse multiple indiscretions, it doesn't work like that.

He is a habitual and compulsive liar. He's lied to a variety of spouses (whilst fathering many children via affairs), he's lied to his bosses, he's lied to the public, he's lied to his cabinet ministers, he's lied to parliament, he's even lied to the Queen ffs.

He stood there on national TV telling everyone to stay at home, do not have public gatherings, miss out on weddings, miss out on saying goodbye to dearly departed loved one. Even the Queen had to sit on her own when saying goodbye to her husband, she at least had the good grace to abide with the rules.

All these rules were for good reasons, I have no problem with that. However, he felt the rules don't apply to him and he never has if you watch the videos on this thread and read articles from people such as Max Hastings and his school teachers.

THIS is the problem. He is (was) PM, you are meant to lead by example. Something the Queen (yes, her again) and certainly Princess Anne and her family have managed with aplomb for decades.

That is how you govern. He is and has been utterly incapable.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:05 - Jul 8 with 1965 viewsDannyPaddox

I was drinking outside in the beer-garden of a small pub in Mile End yesterday. An old-school establishment rather than a beardy craft-ale joint. Even though it was a scorcher of an early evening the interior was packed with regulars playing bingo. I didn’t quite see the attraction but everyone was having a whale of time. At one point I went in to get a round and the Bingo-master bellowed ”No longer Boris’s den. Number Ten!” Cue raucous cheering from the whole room. A lovely moment.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:34 - Jul 8 with 1882 viewsSydneyRs

Jesus wept.

Come on mate, we've all had a drink.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:43 - Jul 8 with 1846 viewsdmm

Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:05 - Jul 8 by DannyPaddox

I was drinking outside in the beer-garden of a small pub in Mile End yesterday. An old-school establishment rather than a beardy craft-ale joint. Even though it was a scorcher of an early evening the interior was packed with regulars playing bingo. I didn’t quite see the attraction but everyone was having a whale of time. At one point I went in to get a round and the Bingo-master bellowed ”No longer Boris’s den. Number Ten!” Cue raucous cheering from the whole room. A lovely moment.

I happen to know you sport a beard and enjoy a craft ale Mind you, so do I.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:56 - Jul 8 with 1797 viewsSnipper

My mum and dad both came over from Ireland in the late 1940s/early 1950s. They met over here and had 4 kids.

Dad died in 2012, and I know he would’ve voted to remain in the referendum. Mum did indeed vote to remain.

We grew up in W10, which was a highly populated Irish area, along with West Indians.
I honestly loved my childhood. We were poor, but we made of it what we did.

My mum and dad were given nothing back then. They had to work for everything they got, apart from a housing trust flat and child allowance. It was the same for all the Irish and West Indian families back then. You had to work hard for what you got.

What has annoyed some older immigrants is that some ‘newer’ immigrants haven’t had to work for what they’ve got.
There’s a sense of entitlement that they should get everything once they’re over here.

A few years ago, a friend of mine was working for Hammersmith & Fulham council furnishing properties for asylum seekers. A lot of the stuff was second hand, but he said the abuse he received from most of them that the stuff wasn’t good enough really annoyed him.
He was a child of Irish immigrants who were given nothing.

This is the sort of thing that annoys the older immigrants. They were very grateful for being here, and worked hard to make a fist of it.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:27 - Jul 8 with 1726 viewsQPR_Jim

Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:48 - Jul 8 by Clive_Anderson

"there is a mass hysteria over him having a slice of cake at work on his birthday and employing someone who got drunk and pinched someone's arse."

The issue is he continually lies about these things, if there was nothing wrong with his actions, why does he like about it? He's made his position untenable.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:56 - Jul 8 with 1637 viewsCamberleyR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:29 - Jul 8 by PlanetHonneywood

You’re entitled to an opinion fella. However, in my view, sadly everything that is wrong about support for Boris, politics and the UK in general, is displayed in your post.

If you are incapable or unwilling to see how damaging his leadership - and I use the term in the loosest possible way - was, then frankly you and your ilk are green-lighting dishonesty and incompetence on an industrial scale.

Johnson is a self-serving scamp who has been promoted beyond his intelligence and capabilities, and if you genuinely think he gives a toss about you, then you’re dangerously deluded. People like you - and me for that matter - are mere cannon fodder in his eyes and the type of people for whom the rules should be applied to and such do not apply to him!

This notion that somehow he’s standing up to Putin is utter hogwash: what did he do when Crimea was annexed and Russians were running around the UK with nerve gas killing and endangering all? As for Brexit, his stewardship has actually made it harder to reach consensus with the EU making the challenges leaving brings harder. His threatening to tear up an international treaty he signed, would have undermined trust and confidence globally and reduced the opportunities he promised.

He, Bolsanaro, Trump, Le Pen et al have set the world back considerably because they’re just plain thick and ignorant. The worry is that clear and obvious replacements displaying the necessary: integrity, intelligence and ingenuity which the UK and world so desperately need right now, are few and far between.

The UK remains lumbered with this oaf for now, but at least the PM history will crucify with ease is going. And it won’t be a moment too soon when the door hits his and Carrie-Antoinette backsides on the way out.

Great post.

" if you genuinely think he gives a toss about you, then you’re dangerously deluded. People like you - and me for that matter - are mere cannon fodder in his eyes and the type of people for whom the rules should be applied to and such do not apply to him!"

This Twitter post (which is quite lengthy but worth reading) explains that point you made perfectly

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:59 - Jul 8 with 1625 viewsRangersw12

Just makes my blood boil. Worst thing is there are people out there even on this thread who think he's done a good job 🙄🙄

I just don't get it
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 13:00]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:03 - Jul 8 with 1583 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:12 - Jul 7 by Tonto

The UK population is 67M. Just saying.

So where are all of you on polling day? It makes no sense to argue you're the majority when your side loses every time there's an election.

Brexit is a result of Bair's immigration policy. So are the general election results of the previous 15 years. So were Farage and Ukip, whose presence created the need for a referendum in the first place. And then Corbyn to an extent. It's all the reaction to Blair opening up the country to immigration in the millions and disenfranchising much of the local population. Perhaps this disenfranchisement didn't affect you - But it did a lot of people, and was way beyond their control.

And so now you've got what you've got. It's all a reaction from the Blair/New Labour years and it's been a long time coming. You can't tell people that only 15,000 would come over from Eastern Europe and then write off people's concerns when 915,000 rock up. At least when Boris lies, its about stuff the public has to really try to care about. Blair's lies ruined lives across the world.

I'll keep voting for whoever I think is most likely to keep Brexit going - I've never thought we would actually leave and got to admit I didn't think it would go as far as it has - I thought we'd have gone for further referendums until they got the result they wanted - And I still do in the long term. People say it's a disaster but I've never had the amount of opportunity I've got at the moment, there's suddenly a lot of work about, which IMO is not a bad thing. Maybe some of our own people can learn to do so some of these jobs before they head to Uni and disappear completely up their own arse. And when they (You know, those shadowy Elites) do eventually overturn it, we'll always have that beautiful day in 2016, where the majority of the working class told the majority of the elite to fck right off.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:06 - Jul 8 with 1564 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 19:07 - Jul 7 by derbyhoop

Nothing for me.
But those who wanted to get rid of Pakis/Muslims ( I found both derogatory terms expressed) will not be happy.

Interesting. Part of the reason I voted Brexit was that I thought our EU membership was doing a disservice to the commonwealth. We should've been uplifting countries we owe it to - Not random parts of the Ex-Soviet union.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:11 - Jul 8 with 1548 viewspaulparker

Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:08 - Jul 8 by Ranger_Things

Johnson has been sacked in total disgrace from nearly every job he’s had, the only surprise for me is that he wasn’t led out in handcuffs. Conservative MP’s are a bunch of lying corrupt sexual predators and nonces. Lining their pockets and playing out internal psychodramas while the country burns.

A pox on the lot of them.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 10:13]

Remind me what party started an illegal war and lied about weapons of mass destruction
Maybe the same party who has blood on its hands over Dr Kelly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024