Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth post-match interview 23:22 - Oct 24 with 10173 viewsGaryBannister86

All too easy to pull apart every word in this situation, so, tempting as that is....I make my more general point here. Although you could smash into most of the words, believe me.

He actually said that in planning the game he knew West Brom are better than us, "players on big, big money" etc etc

On to Leicester "a Premier League outfit".

Gareth, Gareth, give it a rest, mate. Permanently. Your belittling of us has done nothing to create the siege mentality you clearly crave. It doesn't work and surely it has cost you your job.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:29 - Oct 24 with 5959 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:32 - Oct 24 with 5918 viewsDejR_vu

Even more rambling and incoherent than usual, if that’s possible.

It’s pretty obvious he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying. He’s run out of ideas, which was always going to happen when you only have one in the first place.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:35 - Oct 24 with 5883 viewsnumptydumpty

Embarrassing

Should be resigning tonight.

So he says no reason we can't beat Leicester so whats the plan

Where are the goals coming from and if we concede how are we not going to immediately concede defeat.

So the tactical master class is what exactly ???

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:35 - Oct 24 with 5873 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think that interview is ok.
He could have balled Dunne out, or Paal, or the ref.
He stayed generally positive.
Can't have been easy.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 5841 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He looks tired, bemused and exasperated. I like the guy and feel for him but he's clearly not up to the task. I'd prefer he leaves asap whilst his reputation is still in tact. Many more games like tonight and the atmosphere could really get nasty.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:38 - Oct 24 with 5828 viewsbosh67

Losing both your CBs really doesn't help but I did smile when he said we'll be missing one or two at the weekend... so Dykes in goal again then?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:39 - Oct 24 with 5812 viewsJevlar

For me this has been one of his biggest mistakes. Downplaying our level to make it sound like we are practically on a par with his old club.

I’m all for a bit of the underdog spirit but he’s misjudged this one element massively…
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:44 - Oct 24 with 5748 viewsdaveB

In fairness to him hes the only one fronting this out and speaking to the fans whilst owners, chief execs and co hide on the golf course

Didn't think what he said was wrong either, we were in the game at 0-0 and playing OK, both sides had been pretty poor but 2 stupid mistakes by Paal and Dunne cost us the game. We were never coming back after they scored

Ainsworth should go and he knows it but he's not the only problem at QPR
Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:52 - Oct 24 with 5651 viewsGaryBannister86

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:44 - Oct 24 by daveB

In fairness to him hes the only one fronting this out and speaking to the fans whilst owners, chief execs and co hide on the golf course

Didn't think what he said was wrong either, we were in the game at 0-0 and playing OK, both sides had been pretty poor but 2 stupid mistakes by Paal and Dunne cost us the game. We were never coming back after they scored

Ainsworth should go and he knows it but he's not the only problem at QPR

Of course he's not the only problem, agreed. Don't think you can praise him for fronting up - that is in the job description. Sure, he is honest in a way and obviously you can see how much he cares.

But he has been a disaster.

I don't think being in the game at 0-0 until the penalty is worthy of praise. We parked a bus, offered nothing but one Cannon cross and hoofed it all day long. All very well (if defeatist, embarrassing and incredibly dull) unless something goes wrong.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:53 - Oct 24 with 5623 viewsted_hendrix

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:35 - Oct 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I think that interview is ok.
He could have balled Dunne out, or Paal, or the ref.
He stayed generally positive.
Can't have been easy.

**I think that interview is ok.**

Just about Brian just about, that's the first time I've watched his post match ramblings for Months, he's a beaten Man and I reckon he knows It, he's not doing himself or the club any good by hanging around, he truthfully must go and the sooner the better, nobody gets relegated in October but the club must act and act quickly.

Now Is not the time for sympathy or stupid nostalgia.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:55 - Oct 24 with 5600 viewsRangersw12

Got to feel for him he looks a broken man
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:57 - Oct 24 with 5571 viewsVancouverHoop

We were never coming back after they scored

Well that's it right there isn't it? Right now we look incapable of scoring at all, so if we go a goal down we're effectively done like dinner. We know it, the players know it, and — in his heart of hearts — I think Ainsworth knows it too. So the plan, such as it is, seems to be to put together two or three 0-0's in a row and hope against hope it will build enough confidence to eke out a flukey win by... I dunno... Christmas... Easter... ?
Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:57 - Oct 24 with 5567 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:53 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

**I think that interview is ok.**

Just about Brian just about, that's the first time I've watched his post match ramblings for Months, he's a beaten Man and I reckon he knows It, he's not doing himself or the club any good by hanging around, he truthfully must go and the sooner the better, nobody gets relegated in October but the club must act and act quickly.

Now Is not the time for sympathy or stupid nostalgia.

Ted, I'm not arguing, with you or anyone.

I just wanted to say that I admired him for fronting up in this interview and for not hanging his players out to dry.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:02 - Oct 25 with 5518 viewsSydneyRs

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:39 - Oct 24 by Jevlar

For me this has been one of his biggest mistakes. Downplaying our level to make it sound like we are practically on a par with his old club.

I’m all for a bit of the underdog spirit but he’s misjudged this one element massively…

Well to be fair we will be on par with them soon.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:03 - Oct 25 with 5513 viewsted_hendrix

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:57 - Oct 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I just wanted to say that I admired him for fronting up in this interview and for not hanging his players out to dry.

I know your not Brian, I worded what I wanted to say the wrong way round.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:04 - Oct 25 with 5494 viewsThe_Beast1976

He knows we're cooked. You can tell by the body language. Don't think he really knows what to say or do. He needs to be relieved of his job for both his own sake and ours
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:04 - Oct 25 with 5497 viewsSydneyRs

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:57 - Oct 24 by BrianMcCarthy

This is what is sad about the whole thing. He's a great guy and always defends his players, but what are they giving him in return? I feel for him but this isn't working and is unlikely to anytime soon.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:05 - Oct 25 with 5485 viewsLazyFan

Paal slipped as he was about to tackle, so it was a pen.

Not sure why Dunne was sent off. It seemed he was not dissenting as that was the reaction from the players when he got the Red.

The second was keystone cops. First, Cannon was out of position and totally lost his man and then Ozzie panicked, lost all composure and did the splits. When players go past two at this level in the last third it always results in a goal.

But before all that, we nearly scored. And that's the problem, it's always nearly and not smashed into the back of the net. Thats what needs to happen. No more fannying about, smash it.

Eustice will be in soon.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:13 - Oct 25 with 5419 viewsdaveB

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:52 - Oct 24 by GaryBannister86

Of course he's not the only problem, agreed. Don't think you can praise him for fronting up - that is in the job description. Sure, he is honest in a way and obviously you can see how much he cares.

But he has been a disaster.

I don't think being in the game at 0-0 until the penalty is worthy of praise. We parked a bus, offered nothing but one Cannon cross and hoofed it all day long. All very well (if defeatist, embarrassing and incredibly dull) unless something goes wrong.

I agree he's been a disaster just think he shouldn't be the only one getting flack

Wouldn't praise them at 0-0 but game was there to kick on and get a win from as they were offering nothing either, we instead punched ourselves in the face several times
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:19 - Oct 25 with 5369 viewsstowmarketrange

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:05 - Oct 25 by LazyFan

Paal slipped as he was about to tackle, so it was a pen.

Not sure why Dunne was sent off. It seemed he was not dissenting as that was the reaction from the players when he got the Red.

The second was keystone cops. First, Cannon was out of position and totally lost his man and then Ozzie panicked, lost all composure and did the splits. When players go past two at this level in the last third it always results in a goal.

But before all that, we nearly scored. And that's the problem, it's always nearly and not smashed into the back of the net. Thats what needs to happen. No more fannying about, smash it.

Eustice will be in soon.

He got the 2nd yellow for roughing up the penalty spot supposedly.Is he the 1st player to receive 2 yellow cards for ungentlemanly conduct,or is it unsportsmanlike conduct?
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:23 - Oct 25 with 5333 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:03 - Oct 25 by ted_hendrix

I know your not Brian, I worded what I wanted to say the wrong way round.

100% Ted.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:28 - Oct 25 with 5307 viewscharmr

At 0-0 the plan was working. Fcuk me that’s the plan, can it be any more rudimentary.

Sadly losing interest in Rangers at the moment. What he’s dishing up is anti football. Ainsworth the player was a trier not a thinker and still is as a manager.

Cringeworthy at times that the crowd loved him as one of his crosses didn’t clear the first defender again. We get a corner and p block wets themselves.

Legend gets thrown around so flippantly these days.
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:30 - Oct 25 with 5292 viewsPunteR

I haven't watched these interviews for a while. Tough watch, got to about 3 minutes. It's a shame that a player we loved, who loves the club has to go through this. I've got no hate towards him but he's done.
This job is way too big for him and this league is not his level.
The players haven't done him any favours tonight though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:46 - Oct 25 with 5217 viewsrbee

Ainsworth post-match interview on 23:38 - Oct 24 by bosh67

Losing both your CBs really doesn't help but I did smile when he said we'll be missing one or two at the weekend... so Dykes in goal again then?

I see a back three of Kohli Kakay  Smyth
Ainsworth post-match interview on 00:54 - Oct 25 with 5199 viewspaulhoop2

Get him out get warnock In only man to save us in this situation

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024