Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Match Thread 09:07 - Dec 24 with 30939 viewsBlackCrowe

Haven't started one for over a year so here goes...

Cardiff half time, QPR full time 25-1, seems tempting. Happy Christmas my fellow boarders.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Cardiff Match Thread on 09:25 - Dec 26 with 3423 viewsstevec

I’ve just been informed the King George VI Chase and QPR Cardiff has been replaced with a walk across Epsom Downs and two seats to see the Whitney Houston film.

As a great philosopher once said ‘what have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?’
Cardiff Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 26 with 3330 viewsfrancisbowles

Cardiff Match Thread on 09:25 - Dec 26 by stevec

I’ve just been informed the King George VI Chase and QPR Cardiff has been replaced with a walk across Epsom Downs and two seats to see the Whitney Houston film.

As a great philosopher once said ‘what have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?’

Did you get her the wrong Christmas present?
Cardiff Match Thread on 10:00 - Dec 26 with 3320 viewskernowhoop

1-0 to the Superhoops.
Cardiff Match Thread on 10:17 - Dec 26 with 3273 viewsterryb

Who's a silly boy then?

I didn't realise that this was a 17.15 kick off & on Sky. Thankfully my wife knew! I can now relax when Soccer saturday is on & be wined out before we play.

Mind you I will be looking at Chesham United twitter from 12.30 onwards for their score updates!
Cardiff Match Thread on 10:59 - Dec 26 with 3172 viewsdanehoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 09:25 - Dec 26 by stevec

At least the Down's look pleasant today.

My wife was very keen that we go to Kingston to sample the Boxing Day sales. Fortunately I persuaded her that she'd enjoy it more on her own and I'll stay and babysit two autistic teenagers (way way way more pleasant than Kingston today).
[Post edited 26 Dec 2022 11:02]

Never knowingly understood

Cardiff Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 26 with 2880 viewsdmm

Cardiff Match Thread on 10:59 - Dec 26 by danehoop

At least the Down's look pleasant today.

My wife was very keen that we go to Kingston to sample the Boxing Day sales. Fortunately I persuaded her that she'd enjoy it more on her own and I'll stay and babysit two autistic teenagers (way way way more pleasant than Kingston today).
[Post edited 26 Dec 2022 11:02]

I lived in Ham 20+ years ago and Kingston traffic was pretty awful then, so undoubtedly far worse today. A very wise choice there, danehoop.
Cardiff Match Thread on 13:55 - Dec 26 with 2864 viewstkqpr

Didnt see Seny in the training video i dont think, so after last weeks arm injury during the Preston match, do we envisage a change of goalkeeper?

Anyone heard anything?
Cardiff Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 26 with 2784 viewsDorse

Cardiff Match Thread on 13:55 - Dec 26 by tkqpr

Didnt see Seny in the training video i dont think, so after last weeks arm injury during the Preston match, do we envisage a change of goalkeeper?

Anyone heard anything?

I can confirm that I have not heard anything. No need to thank me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 26 with 2747 viewsconnell10

Cardiff Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 26 by Dorse

I can confirm that I have not heard anything. No need to thank me.

I can also confirm I haven't heard anything

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cardiff Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 26 with 2674 viewsBoston

Critchley was on Five Live earlier, sounds rational, quite chipper about todays game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 26 with 2671 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5
Cardiff Match Thread on 14:57 - Dec 26 with 2587 viewsDorse

Cardiff Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 26 by Boston

Critchley was on Five Live earlier, sounds rational, quite chipper about todays game.

Rational? RATIONAL?!! AAAAARGH!!! Critchley out!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cardiff Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 2555 viewsManinBlack

I was confident we could win this as 8 wins in the last 11 shows we have the measure of Cardiff. I have now discovered that Cardiff have only earned one point from the last four home games so my confidence has ebbed away. This is just the tonic for Cardiff to end this bad run with us the charitable visitors as we have only scored twice in seven games. QPR usually oblige when the opponent is having issues.
Cardiff Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 26 with 2528 viewsderbyhoop

Millwall and Sunderland have both gone above us. Critchley out!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 26 with 2454 viewsJAPRANGERS

Cardiff Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 26 by derbyhoop

Millwall and Sunderland have both gone above us. Critchley out!

Down to 10th now. Crisis.
Cardiff Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 26 with 2432 viewsMalintabuk

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 24 by kensalriser

Not to piss on all our chips, but we haven't won an away Boxing Day fixture since since 1967 (Plymouth 0-1) and have only won one Boxing Day fixture from the last dozen (Ipswich 3-0 2018).

Obviously if we were at home against a team with that sort of record a loss would be guaranteed and among the scorers would be a striker with their first of the season and a veteran defender with a debut goal.

Age is starting to tell now and decided that this was a game to far............on boxing day.........Wales...........
Seeing the reference to the Plymouth I actually went to that. I can remember on Christmas night my brother and uncle saying they would go to it and being a youff of 12 said I would go as well.
Remember getting up at silly o clock for my Uncle to drive down there.........the whole game was a blur as I was hardly awake and what I remember most was driving around the wilds of Devon trying to find a petrol station open, as my Uncle refused to get petrol on a motorway
Then 4 days later back at LF playing them again and Mikey Keen scoring from a direct free kick and thinking back I think that was the first time I ever saw that happen..........happy days
Back to 2022.................. will the "new manager bounce" continue...........like to think so but head tells me a draw for this. Will this be one of Dykes last games for us?
Whoever as gone down great play and I hope we win for those
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 26 with 2054 viewsQPRSteve

No JCS

Chair, Amos and Roberts all on the bench
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 with 1985 viewsAntti_Heinola

JCS injured again?
I really like him, he's a really good player, but ffs.

Bare bones.

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 26 with 1940 viewseastside_r

Masterson back and on the bench.
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 26 with 1862 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 by Antti_Heinola

JCS injured again?
I really like him, he's a really good player, but ffs.

I can only assume he is made of paper mache. Unbelievable that he is missing yet another game.
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 26 with 1761 viewsdmm

Richards and Armstrong dropped from the matchday squad. I'd like to know why.
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 26 with 1711 viewsBoston

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I can only assume he is made of paper mache. Unbelievable that he is missing yet another game.

Injuries have plagued him everywhere he goes, everywhere he goes...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 26 with 1692 viewsCamberleyR

Jake Glass-Salter

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewsAndybrat

Why no Taylor Richards?
Cardiff Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 26 with 1599 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Cardiff Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 26 by Andybrat

Why no Taylor Richards?

Another member of the paper mache gang.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024