Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All going well for Fat Frank 21:25 - Mar 7 with 10050 viewsBlackCrowe

How he ever got that gig after failing with an embarrassment of resources at Derby and Chels***. Always liked Everton, feel for them.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

All going well for Fat Frank on 01:27 - Mar 9 with 3489 viewsCLAREMAN1995

All going well for Fat Frank on 16:18 - Mar 8 by ManinBlack

I find it understandable that he went straight from Derby into a bigger job at Chelsea as a former player. If you have a feeling for an old club and are offered a role then I would expect them to take it. I was happy when former players like Venables and Francis became our managers irrespective of their managerial experience.

I have no doubt if Gerrard is offered the Liverpool job he would take it rather like Solksjaer at United. Gerrard started at Rangers, a huge Scottish club and was doing OK, and he seems to be settling in at Villa. He knows he won't win the Premiership at Villa, unlike the SPL in Glasgow, but he felt he would be tested more in the Premiership presumably because he hopes Liverpool will come calling one day if Villa is a reasonable success.

Whilst I have Evertonian relatives I think they are overdue relegation but I have no doubt they would go straight back up with or without Lampard.

It was slow during the winter so I watched the interview with Gerrard as well and he came across incredibly well IMO.
What stood out above everything was when Carraher (I think ) asked him about the angry Rangers fans who were upset he left he delivered this beautiful answer .
" If I failed at Rangers and got fired they would forget about me right away and get behind the new man so why is it different that I was winning and left the club in a great position.I have to do what is best for myself and my family and getting back to the PL was my dream.
I believe the Liverpool job will find its way to him down the road and he looks like he could handle it .Fair play to him he put his time in there without winning anything and for England too
All going well for Fat Frank on 07:27 - Mar 9 with 3355 viewslightwaterhoop

All going well for Fat Frank on 01:27 - Mar 9 by CLAREMAN1995

It was slow during the winter so I watched the interview with Gerrard as well and he came across incredibly well IMO.
What stood out above everything was when Carraher (I think ) asked him about the angry Rangers fans who were upset he left he delivered this beautiful answer .
" If I failed at Rangers and got fired they would forget about me right away and get behind the new man so why is it different that I was winning and left the club in a great position.I have to do what is best for myself and my family and getting back to the PL was my dream.
I believe the Liverpool job will find its way to him down the road and he looks like he could handle it .Fair play to him he put his time in there without winning anything and for England too

You seem to say Steven Gerrard didnt win anything with Liverpool.Thats not the case at all,he won the UEFA Champions Cup,UEFA Cup and FA Cup at least once not to mention the League Cup.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2022 7:34]
All going well for Fat Frank on 09:47 - Mar 9 with 3235 viewsterryb

All going well for Fat Frank on 23:16 - Mar 8 by Damo1962

I believe along with Arsenal, they have never been relegated. Always a first 🙂

Everton aree lying second in the table for consectutive seasons in the top division, but they have twice been relegated - easons 1930/31 & 1950/51.

Rangers drew 4-4 with them at home in the 51/52 season on our way to being relegated back to division three south.
All going well for Fat Frank on 13:14 - Mar 9 with 3146 viewsCLAREMAN1995

All going well for Fat Frank on 07:27 - Mar 9 by lightwaterhoop

You seem to say Steven Gerrard didnt win anything with Liverpool.Thats not the case at all,he won the UEFA Champions Cup,UEFA Cup and FA Cup at least once not to mention the League Cup.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2022 7:34]

My mistake I fukced up .He was incredible successful at Liverpool and will always be loved there but they never won the PL under his Captaincy .
He still regrets his slip against Chelsea that cost them.However there were other games that cost then but that hurts him.
Seems like a great human being hope he continues his success
All going well for Fat Frank on 13:19 - Mar 9 with 3132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All going well for Fat Frank on 09:47 - Mar 9 by terryb

Everton aree lying second in the table for consectutive seasons in the top division, but they have twice been relegated - easons 1930/31 & 1950/51.

Rangers drew 4-4 with them at home in the 51/52 season on our way to being relegated back to division three south.

I also had it in my head that they were never relegated!

Thanks Terry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All going well for Fat Frank on 15:05 - Mar 9 with 2999 viewsPinnerPaul

All going well for Fat Frank on 13:19 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I also had it in my head that they were never relegated!

Thanks Terry.

So did I, but maybe they 'just' have one of the longest unbroken runs in the top flight.

Arsenal have never been out of the top div have they?

Anyone?
All going well for Fat Frank on 15:58 - Mar 9 with 2925 viewsCamberleyR

All going well for Fat Frank on 15:05 - Mar 9 by PinnerPaul

So did I, but maybe they 'just' have one of the longest unbroken runs in the top flight.

Arsenal have never been out of the top div have they?

Anyone?

Arsenal were relegated in 1912-13 when they were still known as Woolwich Arsenal i.e. before moving to Islington. They got back after the 1914-15 season (1919 when they resumed after the war) in controversial circumstances when finishing fifth in the second division but still being promoted allegedly due to bribes given by their then chairman at the league AGM. They replaced Spurs who were the only team relegated as the top division was being expanded.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

All going well for Fat Frank on 16:04 - Mar 9 with 2885 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All going well for Fat Frank on 15:58 - Mar 9 by CamberleyR

Arsenal were relegated in 1912-13 when they were still known as Woolwich Arsenal i.e. before moving to Islington. They got back after the 1914-15 season (1919 when they resumed after the war) in controversial circumstances when finishing fifth in the second division but still being promoted allegedly due to bribes given by their then chairman at the league AGM. They replaced Spurs who were the only team relegated as the top division was being expanded.

True...the same Spurs who done us over in similar circumstances a few years before.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

All going well for Fat Frank on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 2509 viewsCamberleyR

Still going well...

10 points from 12 Premier League games.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 19:19]

All going well for Fat Frank on 19:27 - Apr 24 with 2441 viewsthemodfather

he started well, his time at chelscum seemingly went well but really he planted the seeds of rot, then went to derby, did the same and landed at everton....kiss of death frank!!!
hope he steers clear of loftus road!!
All going well for Fat Frank on 19:32 - Apr 24 with 2431 viewsstowmarketrange

All going well for Fat Frank on 19:27 - Apr 24 by themodfather

he started well, his time at chelscum seemingly went well but really he planted the seeds of rot, then went to derby, did the same and landed at everton....kiss of death frank!!!

I don’t think there’s any danger of him coming to us in any managerial position.
All going well for Fat Frank on 19:45 - Apr 24 with 2384 viewsCamberleyR

All going well for Fat Frank on 19:27 - Apr 24 by themodfather

He went to North Battersea FC from Derby.

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:09 - Apr 24 with 2309 viewsCLAREMAN1995

All going well for Fat Frank on 19:32 - Apr 24 by stowmarketrange

I don’t think there’s any danger of him coming to us in any managerial position.

Going off reports he is loved by the fans and if they fight like today they will survive IMO.
If Gordon did not throw himself to the ground and get booked in the first half he might have been awarded that penalty in the second half at 0-0 .
Even Deli was trying which means FL has the players behind him also.
How will they handle Chelsea at home will tell us a lot
All going well for Fat Frank on 20:12 - Apr 24 with 2285 viewspaulparker

On a side note what a prize bell end jamie carragher is, I’ve never heard so much bias in all my life from a commentator it truly made me sick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:16 - Apr 24 with 2270 viewsstowmarketrange

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:09 - Apr 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Going off reports he is loved by the fans and if they fight like today they will survive IMO.
If Gordon did not throw himself to the ground and get booked in the first half he might have been awarded that penalty in the second half at 0-0 .
Even Deli was trying which means FL has the players behind him also.
How will they handle Chelsea at home will tell us a lot

They have a good record against the scum,but will ffl be allowed back in SW6 if Everton win?
All going well for Fat Frank on 20:18 - Apr 24 with 2257 viewsted_hendrix

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:12 - Apr 24 by paulparker

On a side note what a prize bell end jamie carragher is, I’ve never heard so much bias in all my life from a commentator it truly made me sick

That's the filthy pig that spat at a kid, that filthy disgusting pig should have been sacked after the event.

But they're you go.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:23 - Apr 24 with 2240 viewsBoston

All going well for Fat Frank on 21:31 - Mar 7 by CamberleyR

Finishing the job that should have happened 28 years ago if it hadn't had been for Wimbledon and dodgy Hans Segers. No one will convince me that game wasn't bent.

I’d never want to cross you Camber’s, they say elephants have long memories!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:33 - Apr 24 with 2218 viewsTonto

I'm torn between finding funny tht a big team could.co.e down and the fact they will spend their way straight back up again limiting more sensible clubs a chance if going up.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:54 - Apr 24 with 2154 viewsToast_R

All going well for Fat Frank on 20:33 - Apr 24 by Tonto

I'm torn between finding funny tht a big team could.co.e down and the fact they will spend their way straight back up again limiting more sensible clubs a chance if going up.

They will have serious issues off loading some of those high earners. Rumoured to be paying silly money to some of that dross. And let's face it, a lot of them will want out. Richarlison seems to believe he's a lot better than his performance suggests and Pickford, England's goalkeeper playing in the Championship months before a World Cup? I can see plenty of disharmony in the squad if they drop.
All going well for Fat Frank on 21:43 - Apr 24 with 2064 viewscharmr

As soon as they appointed Lampard I hoped they would go down. Everything in that appointment speaks of my contempt for the premier league and the medias shenanigans.

The wnak fest over Rooney of late as well. Someone on the guardian soccer podcast was lamenting how calm and learn ed he’d become. Did you see him red faced and ranting like he did to refs all the time with the fourth official against us. At least he’s learning his craft rather then that humorless, it’s never my fault if the players aren’t as good as I was Glen Hoddle vibe, who can’t connect with the common man and show some grace and Humility Lampard.

Apparently he also played for West Ham
All going well for Fat Frank on 22:53 - Apr 24 with 1934 viewsRangersw12

All going well for Fat Frank on 08:28 - Apr 25 with 1645 viewsHAYESBOY

All going well for Fat Frank on 22:53 - Apr 24 by Rangersw12

Already have this season.....and that didn't go well for them.

Smells like a trout farm in here

All going well for Fat Frank on 08:35 - Apr 25 with 1632 viewsRs_Holy

I've done the relegation predictor thingy and unfortunately I think Everton will stay up by 1 point.... The one thing I've learnt over the years is the Premier League is a constant source of disappointment.
All going well for Fat Frank on 09:36 - Apr 25 with 1504 viewstoboboly

All going well for Fat Frank on 13:14 - Mar 9 by CLAREMAN1995

My mistake I fukced up .He was incredible successful at Liverpool and will always be loved there but they never won the PL under his Captaincy .
He still regrets his slip against Chelsea that cost them.However there were other games that cost then but that hurts him.
Seems like a great human being hope he continues his success

He was such a great human being when he beat that bloke up in a bar

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

All going well for Fat Frank on 13:13 - Apr 25 with 1320 viewsTomS

On the assumption that Everton do get relegated, an overnight trip to Liverpool can be fun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024