Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread 09:00 - May 7 with 20597 viewsbosh67

Well, my middle name is 'meaningless' so starting this one.

Manager leaving, Charlie gone, Dykes almost tattooed enough to qualify for a 'Where's Wally?' book, half the team out, leaving, gone, a promising goalkeeper who Chair towers over, players not knowing if a new contract offer involves money, a chance to get 10% of the ball against a team that keeps the ball for an average of 135% a game. What could possibly go wrong?

I hate to say it but I reckon either 3-1 to Swansea or a last play for the gaffer 1-1.

Oh, go on then. 5-0 to us and that slight tinge of anger as to why this Rangers didn't turn up for 10 games!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swans match thread on 09:29 - May 7 with 4484 viewsDannyPaddox

The season is so over for us I clean forgot about this game. Every Rs fan there today is a hero. Or insane. Or maybe booked their train tickets early. Or maybe lives in Swansea. All still heros. Dominic Ball to start in goal.

And re: Wales …

Score prediction: 16th
Swans match thread on 09:40 - May 7 with 4457 viewsRs_Holy

We are going to lose but nobody cares… 0-3
Swans match thread on 09:45 - May 7 with 4445 viewsLeedsR

Actually forgot that this match was on despite Clive’s preview. And were it not for the ping at 8:00 am this morning, I’d have forgotten that ko was at 12 noon. Not that it’s ever at 3pm on a Saturday anymore.

Sadly another 1:3 at best. We’ll whimper out in apathetic style.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 9:47]
Swans match thread on 09:47 - May 7 with 4441 viewsLoudR

Well, I don’t post here a lot.
But it would be typical for us to spank them today. The final bit of hope.
I’ll tell you what, waking up in Swansea city centre premier inn after a good leathering last night (looking forward to the big match) isn’t as pleasant as it might seem. Still, I’ll support them no matter what. Wouldn’t even mind us going down next season, different bunch of away days. Who cares man!
Swans match thread on 09:49 - May 7 with 4431 viewsLeedsR

Swans match thread on 09:47 - May 7 by LoudR

Well, I don’t post here a lot.
But it would be typical for us to spank them today. The final bit of hope.
I’ll tell you what, waking up in Swansea city centre premier inn after a good leathering last night (looking forward to the big match) isn’t as pleasant as it might seem. Still, I’ll support them no matter what. Wouldn’t even mind us going down next season, different bunch of away days. Who cares man!

Fair play. I hope for your and those that have travelled’s sake and effort, they give you something good to cheer.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 9:50]
Swans match thread on 10:01 - May 7 with 4388 viewsBlue_Castello

Swans match thread on 09:49 - May 7 by LeedsR

Fair play. I hope for your and those that have travelled’s sake and effort, they give you something good to cheer.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 9:50]

My main hope for today is that Dom Ball either starts or at least gets on the pitch, there's nothing stopping Warburton picking him now, he's been a great servant to the club and I'm sure the travelling fans would appreciate being able to give him a send off.
I still think it's a mistake not retaining him as a squad player, he's performed better than Dozzell, sure it's all personal opinion, they obviously decided he has no potential sell on value so he has to go, he provides something that was massively missing in recent games, grit, determination and a never say die attitude......
Swans match thread on 10:06 - May 7 with 4362 viewsdanehoop

Random score as no-one cares. 7-6 to us.

Never knowingly understood

Swans match thread on 10:19 - May 7 with 4325 viewscolinallcars

Just like Earl Grey, life is my cup of tea. A rollicking win for the Rs to boost season ticket sales when they are announced next week.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread on 10:34 - May 7 with 4301 viewsthemodfather

we could win 3-0 we could lose 4-0 , doesn't matter , our season was over ages back. safe travels to those going .
Swans match thread on 10:42 - May 7 with 4276 viewsjohncharles

Swans match thread on 09:29 - May 7 by DannyPaddox

The season is so over for us I clean forgot about this game. Every Rs fan there today is a hero. Or insane. Or maybe booked their train tickets early. Or maybe lives in Swansea. All still heros. Dominic Ball to start in goal.

And re: Wales …

Score prediction: 16th

👍😄👍😄👍😄👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Swans match thread on 10:43 - May 7 with 4265 viewsDamo1962

Think we will bow out with a whimper. I'm already thinking about next season TBH. Hope the sun shines for those travelling 🙂
Swans match thread on 10:46 - May 7 with 4261 viewsToast_R

Think we'll get thumped today. Rudderless, away from home and terrible form. All the fans that have made the effort, I salute you. 👏
Swans match thread on 10:47 - May 7 with 4263 viewskropotkin41

It's interesting that your parents should call you Meaningless as one of my middle names is Inconsequential.

Talking of which, my birthday today. It could have been so different, maybe. As it is, 6-0 to the Swans, I fear. MoM the little fella Mahoney who will be the sole factor keeping it below a cricket score.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Swans match thread on 11:09 - May 7 with 4209 viewsbosh67

Swans match thread on 10:47 - May 7 by kropotkin41

It's interesting that your parents should call you Meaningless as one of my middle names is Inconsequential.

Talking of which, my birthday today. It could have been so different, maybe. As it is, 6-0 to the Swans, I fear. MoM the little fella Mahoney who will be the sole factor keeping it below a cricket score.

Happy birthday fella! It’s something when a 6-0 tonking could feel like a birthday present!

I don’t think it will be that bad but you never know.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 11:22]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swans match thread on 11:15 - May 7 with 4186 viewsstevec

If I’d been offered 16th before the season started I’d have eaten my own arm off, or something like that.

A 5-0 humbling to neatly round off the last ten years.
Swans match thread on 11:20 - May 7 with 4162 viewsPunteR

I weirdly dreamt about Ilias Chair scoring two goals, the last one the winner with a header.
3-0 Swansea then.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Swans match thread on 11:24 - May 7 with 4136 viewsNorthLondonR

Swans match thread on 11:20 - May 7 by PunteR

I weirdly dreamt about Ilias Chair scoring two goals, the last one the winner with a header.
3-0 Swansea then.

any of you schlaaags know of a good stream?
Swans match thread on 11:26 - May 7 with 4128 viewsBoston

1-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans match thread on 11:31 - May 7 with 4093 viewsQPRSteve

Seny Back!

only 5 on the bench, 2 of them keepers
[Post edited 7 May 2022 11:33]
Swans match thread on 11:31 - May 7 with 4089 viewsaston_hoop

Seny and Dom start, 5 on the bench including 2 keepers. Not picking the youngsters
[Post edited 7 May 2022 11:32]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans match thread on 11:33 - May 7 with 4048 viewsdavman

Swans match thread on 11:26 - May 7 by Boston

1-1

>'ve had to go 5-0 Swansea. 1. Because I am fairly sure we' re going to get tonked and 2. I need a huge score for the Predictions League as I have had a Warburton style capitulation since March!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Swans match thread on 11:35 - May 7 with 4014 viewsbosh67

Swans match thread on 11:31 - May 7 by QPRSteve

Seny Back!

only 5 on the bench, 2 of them keepers
[Post edited 7 May 2022 11:33]

Has everyone else at the club left? 2 keepers on the bench? Surely other players available???

Never knowingly right.

Swans match thread on 11:36 - May 7 with 3981 viewsHAYESBOY

Seems like a final F you to the board to me. Could be wrong.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Swans match thread on 11:37 - May 7 with 3955 viewsBucksRanger

Swans match thread on 11:35 - May 7 by bosh67

Has everyone else at the club left? 2 keepers on the bench? Surely other players available???

Nothing to stop Joe Walsh playing upfront and scoring a hat trick.
Swans match thread on 11:41 - May 7 with 3900 viewsPinnerPaul

Swans match thread on 11:35 - May 7 by bosh67

Hendrick and Dunne were in the offy pictures of training, so not sure what has happened there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024