Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Queen 13:08 - Sep 8 with 58867 viewsSuperhoops2808

As if we didnt need more rubbish news, now the Queen appears to be very poorly
The Queen on 15:23 - Sep 12 with 2997 viewsQPR_Jim

The Queen on 15:09 - Sep 12 by traininvain

Of course. And I’m sure we could all sit here and come up with more strawman arguments. But I’d be more interested to understand why inheritance tax isn’t applicable, if anyone can shed any light.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 15:10]

I'm no expert (obviously as I wouldn't be spouting off on a football forum if I was) but I think if you're assets are held in trusts it's not subject to inheritance tax as technically it's not owned by the deceased. I would guess most of the Queen's assets are held in trusts, I think a lot of mega rich families do this. Not sure if it's completely different for the Queen though.
The Queen on 16:33 - Sep 12 with 2879 viewseastside_r

The Queen on 10:22 - Sep 12 by Lblock

Well....... we made it to the bottom of page 8 before rumblings of politics kicked in.

I guess that counts as a success here in a week with no football.

GSTK

Well someone mentioned the new PM on Page 1, albeit jokingly(?)

And even if you hadn’t, I cannot see how any thread about the UK’s constitutional Head of State can be anything but political.

(There - you’ve made me break my golden rule about not posting about politics.)

The Queen on 17:06 - Sep 12 with 2819 viewsGloryHunter

The Queen on 11:30 - Sep 12 by Sonofpugwash

Is that right Charles isn't going to pay any Inheritance Tax?

The Royal Family avoid paying taxes in a large number of different and creative ways. For a detailed analysis see Norman Baker's excellent book, "And What Do You Do? : What the Royal Family Don't Want you to Know".
The Queen on 17:15 - Sep 12 with 2798 viewsjohann28

The Queen on 17:06 - Sep 12 by GloryHunter

The Royal Family avoid paying taxes in a large number of different and creative ways. For a detailed analysis see Norman Baker's excellent book, "And What Do You Do? : What the Royal Family Don't Want you to Know".

Another vote for Baker's excellent book. Some of the revelations are truly jaw-dropping. Another one is that the Royals help themselves to a nice 25% of an awful lot of windfarm profits as so many of them (esp those offshore) are on so-called 'Crown lands' (Crown lands, of course, are owned by the state since the 18th century but in a deal with Cameron's government they take 25%).
The Queen on 17:43 - Sep 12 with 2711 viewsR_from_afar

Well....... we made it to the bottom of page 8 before rumblings of politics kicked in.

GSTK

Genuine question: Is the question of whether a person is for or against the monarchy a political thing? Do political parties have official stances on that? I should imagine not, but I really don't know.

I find it hard to believe that all left-leaning people are against the monarchy and equally, I don't feel as if all those on the right are in favour of it.

As for those in the centre, well, I have no idea. My mate is a LibDem councillor so perhaps I should ask him and report back.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Queen on 18:22 - Sep 12 with 2620 viewsjohann28

The Queen on 17:43 - Sep 12 by R_from_afar

Genuine question: Is the question of whether a person is for or against the monarchy a political thing? Do political parties have official stances on that? I should imagine not, but I really don't know.

I find it hard to believe that all left-leaning people are against the monarchy and equally, I don't feel as if all those on the right are in favour of it.

As for those in the centre, well, I have no idea. My mate is a LibDem councillor so perhaps I should ask him and report back.

It's a bit of a pity I think that the subject has become so binary (for/against; keep/abolish), for I suspect that there's a fair few people out there (myself included) that just want to see a reformed, trimmed-down monarchy. In 1952, just two royals (the Queen and her husband) received money from the state for living expenses. Good idea, say I.
The Queen on 18:26 - Sep 12 with 2606 viewsRanger_Things

GSTK

L block, whilst everyone was being respectful your very first post on this thread was an unprovoked pop at fellow QPR fans and yet nobody bit.
Give it up mate, after all if anyone does have a pop back you’ll only flounce off again.
The Queen on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 2361 viewsLblock

The Queen on 18:26 - Sep 12 by Ranger_Things

L block, whilst everyone was being respectful your very first post on this thread was an unprovoked pop at fellow QPR fans and yet nobody bit.
Give it up mate, after all if anyone does have a pop back you’ll only flounce off again.

Ah contrare.... the very next post one of the usual suspects I think you'll find.

And then along you come.

I'll say no more on it, I've posted my respects, the other stuff not worth the dirt under my slightly manicured nails.

(That's not a flounce as you put it - now toodle along there dear boy)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

The Queen on 20:44 - Sep 12 with 2355 viewsRanger_Things

The Queen on 20:40 - Sep 12 by Lblock

Ah contrare.... the very next post one of the usual suspects I think you'll find.

And then along you come.

I'll say no more on it, I've posted my respects, the other stuff not worth the dirt under my slightly manicured nails.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
The Queen on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 2336 viewsDannytheR

The Queen on 20:40 - Sep 12 by Lblock

And then along you come.

Why bother, eh? You were back on this messageboard 5 minutes before you started with snide, cnty posts about Grenfell being "political" among your usual attention-seeking bullsht, and STILL everyone just bit their tongue and let you do what you do. A lot of that was because of your illness, but it was also because most people here and everywhere else have had a hard fking three years, and mostly just want somewhere to talk about football.

Now this. Isn't life a bit short? FFS, grow up or fk off mate.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 20:51]
The Queen on 21:32 - Sep 12 with 2188 viewsLblock

The Queen on 20:47 - Sep 12 by DannytheR

Why bother, eh? You were back on this messageboard 5 minutes before you started with snide, cnty posts about Grenfell being "political" among your usual attention-seeking bullsht, and STILL everyone just bit their tongue and let you do what you do. A lot of that was because of your illness, but it was also because most people here and everywhere else have had a hard fking three years, and mostly just want somewhere to talk about football.

You f@cktards only ever see what you want to see.

You’re poison and you’re making shizen up about me digging out Grenfell??? I mean FFS that’s scraping the cesspit there.
As for my “illness” you can f@ck off and once you’re tired coz you’ve f@ckd off for a while then continue f@cking off into the sea of virtuousness that you wallow in. That you’d even consider bringing that up and state that you and your left wing bully boy mates went easy because of that has boiled my balls and I hope I never meet you, you sanctimonious C@nt

Love how you allude to speak for all the people of the board - form a ring and aim the boots, I’ll flounce out of the playground again.

You’re right on one thing… why bother.

F@rk this

(Well and truly hijacked it as suspected though!!!)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Queen on 21:57 - Sep 12 with 2128 viewsrsocks

The Queen on 20:44 - Sep 12 by Ranger_Things

L Block go and support your comrades of St Pauli. You’re full of shit mate.
The Queen on 22:03 - Sep 12 with 2081 viewsdistortR

The Queen on 21:57 - Sep 12 by rsocks

L Block go and support your comrades of St Pauli. You’re full of shit mate.

can you lot take it outside, please?
The Queen on 22:23 - Sep 12 with 2007 viewsozexile

I nearly spat my tea all over the TV screen here today when I read that the reason that Charles won't pay inheritance tax is that the Royal family don't want their Wealth eroded by 40%........well good for them. Whereas we're all queueing up to lose 40%.
The Queen on 23:10 - Sep 12 with 1861 viewsPunteR

The Queen on 20:47 - Sep 12 by DannytheR

Is this post for real?
This is well over the top and unnecessary. Bringing Lblocks health into this? What do you know about Lblocks illness? Yeh everyone has had a rough 3 years but what gives you the right to bring up Lblocks health issues and throw it in his face. For what?
Have a word with yourself.
Feel free to send me another DM asking to have it out in person, and i'll happily tell you where to go again.
Prick.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Queen on 23:19 - Sep 12 with 1829 viewskensalriser

Come on chaps, wind it in, Clive doesn't need all the narky stuff.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Queen on 23:20 - Sep 12 with 1824 viewsted_hendrix

Not now eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Queen on 23:22 - Sep 12 with 1814 viewsDannytheR

The Queen on 23:10 - Sep 12 by PunteR

Is this post for real?
This is well over the top and unnecessary. Bringing Lblocks health into this? What do you know about Lblocks illness? Yeh everyone has had a rough 3 years but what gives you the right to bring up Lblocks health issues and throw it in his face. For what?
Have a word with yourself.
Feel free to send me another DM asking to have it out in person, and i'll happily tell you where to go again.
Prick.

And of course, this tagalong bellend has to get involved.

Why am I not surprised?

I'll leave Clive's oddball friend to upvote your post and say goodnight.

What a shower of cnts.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 23:23]
The Queen on 23:23 - Sep 12 with 1806 viewsPunteR

The Queen on 23:19 - Sep 12 by kensalriser

Come on chaps, wind it in, Clive doesn't need all the narky stuff.

He doesnt but danny the arse was bang out of order there.

The Queen on 23:26 - Sep 12 with 1775 viewsSheffieldHoop

The Queen on 23:22 - Sep 12 by DannytheR

Why am I not surprised?

What a shower of cnts.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

The Queen on 23:42 - Sep 12 with 1741 viewsPunteR

The Queen on 23:22 - Sep 12 by DannytheR

Why am I not surprised?

What a shower of cnts.

You still here then?
Or have you forgot to log out?

I'd say you've shown yourself up here. Say what you like to me, it doesnt matter. Yeh probably best you turn it in.

The Queen on 08:17 - Sep 13 with 1466 viewsDiscodroids

Dear Moderators,

When peoples cancer afflictions are used in fury by posters who also tell Jewish people on here to dress up as sonderkommandoss at Fancy Dress parties. I think its a safe bet to slip off the firing pin and put a bolt through the base of this threads Skull.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Queen on 08:43 - Sep 13 with 1397 viewsDiscodroids

The Queen on 20:44 - Sep 12 by Ranger_Things

Behold!!, the launchpad 39a Of self awareness.

The Bloke who makes political currency on every single thread he 'Contributes' to quicker than petro mennia with a kinder egg of sulphate dissolving up his areshole on the shoulder of alan wells at the 200 meter moscow olympics.

Your're The same mouldering Organ playing  the same dozen tunes  on a dozen different threads. Every dozen hours.  Every dozen weeks. Every dozen months . 

Fly back to your lower 6th form common room ramparts for a dozen years and let the forum open up it's lungs to breathe free of your Cloying political Mucoid and faraday cage of self pity. 
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 8:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Queen on 08:49 - Sep 13 with 1381 viewsDiscodroids

The Queen on 12:07 - Sep 11 by Sharpediver

Ha ha. Yes, I'm also a subscriber to The Times, London Review of Books and The New Stateman. Also dip into The Spectator occasionally and lots of Internet news sites and foreign media too. I'm happy to look at things outside of my own views and engage in any debate. I don't do personal abuse or resort to shouting at people, belittling them or swearing at them. Have a good day mate.

'I don't do personal abuse or resort to shouting at people, belittling them or swearing at them'. 

------------

If it pleases the court to look in the body of the text posted on exhibit page 9  of this thread by  renowned  Loft for Words Author, 'Sharpediver',  he clearly lambasts, does he not,  those paying their respects  to a 96 year old Great Grandmother as 'sycophantic'. Certainly a term of 'belittlement', I am only too sure the Court would agree...

M'lud,  it grieves me to present this most base  pupae of hypocrisy before you in such a manner. However This beggarly, two-suited, worsted-stocking  eater of broken meats then goes on to champion that  very same trait of Hypocrisy in the same Post!!,  by thunderously back-slapping the one trunk scoundrel Whore-Pander,  and Celebrated Loft for word Author, his 'Mate' and possible concubine,  'Jay'..

'Jay's'  Valour now  Bolstered on a Bermuda triangle of Kestral lager,  90 percent pure shippam fish paste Mighty white sandwiches and a pot of swarfega beffiting his 2inch shaft , courageously called the Queen a 'Parasite', in a post at 1am Sunday Morning when every c unt on here was in his bastard Kip.

A Post since cast into the midden, quite rightly in my opinion,  by Our Supreme Bashar Na-Baron, 'Northernr'. Praise be upon him.

And Yet, Having said all of this, The court would  like to thank 'Sharpediver' for his candour in providing a sample mean inventory of his reading material** in mitigation,  A most engrossing epistle of works,  we can all agree M'lud.

Alas, This court feel compelled to  point out that although no one here present gives a  hard boiled shag on what publications 'Sharpediver' consumes in the Sanctity of his gratis  Erich Honecker Plattenbau,   there very well maybe chitinous protozoa ossified in rock billions of year ago on the Sea of Fecundity, who do indeed give, a solitary flying fu ck.

**The Times,
London Review of Books
The New Stateman.
Also dips into The Spectator occasionally!!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 9:19]

The Queen on 09:04 - Sep 13 with 1312 viewsNorthernr

Jesus Christ. Feel better for that do we lads? All off our chest?

Queen, or thread locked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024