Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 47830 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:48 - Oct 20 with 12635 viewsRangersw12

2-0 defeat
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:56 - Oct 20 with 12620 viewsTheChef

In the spirit of Ainsworth optimism - I'll take a point now!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 20 with 12589 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:56 - Oct 20 by TheChef

In the spirit of Ainsworth optimism - I'll take a point now!

Two weeks on the training ground, maybe they've worked on a plan?

I don't know...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 20 with 12580 viewsAndybrat

So I think this could depend on our back 3 / 5. Cannon starting releases Paul Smyth and strengthens our defence at the same time, not being optimistic but that is a win win. Need Cook fit because if not Cannon could be part of the 3 and Smyth back to WB. Sam back too, 1st name on the team sheet so actually a chance of a full strength squad ( Fox wouldn’t be in my 1st 11j

I am waffling but if Cannon starts and Cook fit I genuinely think we will win. Too many coffees today
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:11 - Oct 20 with 12570 viewsTheChef

As a bare minimum:

- Play three at the back
- Don't play Armstrong and Dykes together

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 20 with 12553 viewsbosh67

I think it will be 2-0 either way...

Unlikely - A 2-0 surprise win that fills us with false hope and even thoughts of wining the Champions League within two seasons.
Likely - A 2-0 defeat and the ringing of hands plus a call for Gareth to be sacked and the burning at the stake of the owners.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 20 with 12531 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 12492 viewsted_hendrix

Kill me for being a fool or out of touch or being just a little bit normal or whatever, but watching Beckham?

Surely not.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 20 with 12514 viewsNorthernr

Never mind the quality feel the width...

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:15 - Oct 20 with 12387 viewsCamberleyR

3-1 to The Terriers I'm afraid.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 12339 viewsstevec

Rotherham game rained off, Huddersfield can’t be that far away, can it. It’s definitely somewhere up North.

pools panel home win.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 20 with 12373 viewsHarbour

0-0 two crap teams slugging it out to no avail…but a point to the Rs!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 20 with 12339 viewsRangersDave

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Two weeks on the training ground, maybe they've worked on a plan?

I don't know...

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:22 - Oct 20 with 12275 viewstkqpr

Anyone know if you can pay on the day tomorrow?

I rang Huddersfield today and they said it depends on QPR?? Yet no announcement yet?

You cant buy tickets via the portal so ???
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 20 with 12225 viewsJames_Paddocks

Any danger of this being called off?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 12168 viewsstevec

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 20 by James_Paddocks

Any danger of this being called off?

If we pray hard enough
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 20 with 12172 viewscolinallcars

Just entered Huddersfield in the BBC weather site.
Just light rain on and off tomorrow - so barring a biblical flood tonight, it looks like the game will go ahead.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 20 with 12169 viewsJames_Paddocks

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 20 by colinallcars

Just light rain on and off tomorrow - so barring a biblical flood tonight, it looks like the game will go ahead.

Bugger
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:13 - Oct 20 with 12155 viewsNorthernr

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 20 by colinallcars

Yeh I think the game will be fine, it's just going to be getting there. East Coast Mainline is under water at Newark with trains scattered all over the place. There are QPR fans who went up today on trains that left between midday and 1pm who still aren't in Leeds.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:18 - Oct 20 with 12150 viewsOldPedro

I live about 5 miles away from Huddersfield - lots of rain today and lots of localised flooding.

There is a flood warning for Syngenta on Leeds Road which is about a mile from the football ground and the River Colne does run right next to the ground.

Further heavy rain forecast until about 6am

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 12039 viewsRangersw12

Amazing support again 👏👏👏👏
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 20 with 11975 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

2-0 Huddersfield. Having 2 weeks on the training ground with GA playing who can thump it the farthest hasn't exactly increased my optimism.

I vaguely remember Saturdays being fun, thank God I'm working tomorrow then. U Rs. 😞
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 20 with 11908 viewskensalriser

Field and Cook back, Cannon in? Setting my sights on a possible 0-0 at best.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2023 21:40]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 11861 viewsDorse

I predict an epic gob-bumming. However, at this point, I refuse to say who for.

Expect to see the infamous double Mexican flying leg scissors from Colback at some point.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 22:34 - Oct 20 with 11783 viewsBklynRanger

Ainsworth has got some balls even bothering to give a pre-match interview.

Just get the fcuk on with it then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024