Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
New thread New poll Change forum settings Settings FAQ Who's Online
 Search:  
Filter:   ALL posts (24481) 
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
SubjectRepliesViewsLast Reply
The Longest Winter — A Season with England's Worst Ever Football Team by Wegerles_Stairs 6 Mar 2023 20:32
Apropos of nothing, I'm planning to read this. The 1973/74 Rochdale
05395
Gary Rossington R.I.P by Sonofpugwash 6 Mar 2023 14:38
The last founder member of Lynyrd Skynyrd gone. [cry] Anybody got
523356 Mar 2023 18:06
by Rebalhoop
Injuries. [ 2 ] by PunteR 5 Mar 2023 9:28
Is our long term injury list total BS or are we just very unlucky. ?
42107616 Mar 2023 17:53
by PunteR
Women’s LC Final by dixiedean 5 Mar 2023 17:05
What an enjoyable game to watch (apart from the obvious of the female
1245276 Mar 2023 16:41
by aston_hoop
Aaron Drewe [ 2 ] by BazzaInTheLoft 4 Mar 2023 18:49
Coped well I thought. Lookkwd quite lightweight though. I gather he
3861306 Mar 2023 14:45
by kensalriser
Some potential new grounds? by PeterHucker 5 Mar 2023 19:02
Inspired by the genius of Ian Dury, I've been looking at the League On
1148446 Mar 2023 12:56
by FrankRightguard
Can't say we weren't warned... by davman 6 Mar 2023 9:32
https://twitter.com/90sfootball/status/1632476072242565123?t=_4KKmnALT
524416 Mar 2023 12:52
by wombat
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) [ 2 ] by smuttsontour 29 Dec 2022 23:25
38110756 Mar 2023 12:23
by Toast_R
LSA meeting by smuttsontour 6 Mar 2023 12:02
Apologies if already covered but has there been any soundbites / feedb
01790
South American players by paulparker 5 Mar 2023 17:01
Is it me or does every single South American player have really bad b
1566056 Mar 2023 11:09
by Boston
2nd hand car advice [ 2 ] by toboboly 7 Feb 2022 13:30
Need to get a new car, looking on autotrader's website and the reviews
34104616 Mar 2023 10:20
by TW_R
Player/Goal of the Month by E17hoop 5 Mar 2023 23:03
Have the club stopped doing this? I don't seem to remember seeing it
515886 Mar 2023 9:43
by bosh67
GA [ 2 ] by RuislipHoop 4 Mar 2023 19:13
I wish that GA hadn’t taken this job,he is already sounding like NC,
36142906 Mar 2023 8:30
by TheChef
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years [ 2 3 ] by swisscottage 4 Mar 2023 16:56
At fault for all three goals. Made to look a complete mug by Hugill. I
74283586 Mar 2023 8:14
by numptydumpty
What a F ucking week. [ 2 3 ] by connell10 4 Mar 2023 17:01
That's it really .
51112766 Mar 2023 7:57
by stowmarketrange
A few reflections on Rotherham... by PeterHucker 5 Mar 2023 17:14
Just thought I'd stick a few things about yesterday's match up here...
1273695 Mar 2023 23:36
by Boston
Remaining games by colinallcars 5 Mar 2023 20:22
I had a look at our rivals' remaining games. Cardiff have a game again
316695 Mar 2023 22:19
by colinallcars
Something to soften the blow by loftboy 5 Mar 2023 19:43
Just looked at the league one table and MK Dons are 4 points from safe
517995 Mar 2023 21:47
by Northernr
Put your phone away and watch the game by NoDiddley 5 Mar 2023 17:42
Fcuking Tourist
1025285 Mar 2023 19:53
by toboboly
Former players by Hayesender 5 Mar 2023 12:39
How many former players have scored against us this season? Hugill
821195 Mar 2023 19:45
by Northernr
70s discos and clubs [ 2 3 ] by dmm 3 Mar 2023 11:42
I worked in discos and clubs in the 70s and wondered if anyone knew of
55307545 Mar 2023 17:18
by Boston
Called to account - Preview by Northernr 3 Mar 2023 18:09
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59734
1746555 Mar 2023 17:05
by themodfather
***Traffic update*** by Snipper 5 Mar 2023 13:01
Try to avoid Fulham Broadway this afternoon, as Chelsea will be having
212865 Mar 2023 16:27
by Boston
Conspiracy Theories by earthdweller 5 Mar 2023 1:56
Not a conspiratorial tin hat but here are my theories 1. DoF and C
638935 Mar 2023 15:33
by ngbqpr
One inexplicable moment today [ 2 ] by _tf_ 4 Mar 2023 20:53
Just got back. Should be more angry than I am. What can you say, be
3698315 Mar 2023 14:00
by BazzaInTheLoft
Expat Friendly v Rotherham by Boston 4 Mar 2023 19:09
...and the beat goes on, wrong tune mind. https://www.youtube.com/w
218015 Mar 2023 11:22
by PerthRs
Going off the WhoScored Season ratings to date by baz_qpr 4 Mar 2023 22:00
Our Best 11 is 3-4-2-1 : Dieng Balogun Dunne Clarke Salter
149425 Mar 2023 10:08
by Toast_R
Going down [ 2 3 4 ] by Rangersw12 25 Feb 2023 17:35
I'm sorry ( full bed wetting mode) but I just can't t see where we're
85255295 Mar 2023 0:49
by DieByYourSide
All kicked off at Luton by paulhoop2 4 Mar 2023 21:52
All kicked off at Luton Russell Martin and Luton number 2 seeing red.
326284 Mar 2023 23:51
by paulhoop2
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD [ 2 ] by gazza1 13 Feb 2023 14:17
Warnock is the new Huddersfield Manager
32113924 Mar 2023 23:08
by QPsyR
Have go at the players that aren't playing !!!! by numptydumpty 4 Mar 2023 17:37
Not the ones that are still putting themselves out there !!! Yes th
819904 Mar 2023 23:07
by westy
Friday Choons - Soundtracks [ 2 ] by BrianMcCarthy 2 Mar 2023 10:59
I'm going a day early. The change at 1:18 floors me. https://www.yo
3748454 Mar 2023 21:20
by qpr_1968
Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan by Boston 4 Mar 2023 18:17
Three of the most important fixtures for us since ...
216424 Mar 2023 20:29
by itsbiga
When are the injured players realistically back? by HammersmithR 4 Mar 2023 19:30
The cynic in me thinks they’ve all got moves lined up for the summer
538714 Mar 2023 20:24
by Damo1962
Very direct today by loftboy 4 Mar 2023 18:38
From kick off we punted it forwards it set the tone to today, Aaron Dr
538684 Mar 2023 19:45
by karlski
Trying to find a QPR Fan from the past by TheDiamond2009 3 Mar 2023 14:10
I hope somebody can help. A guy I knew at university was a massive QP
1934434 Mar 2023 19:13
by Boston
Today showed why Dozzell is our only nailed-on starter nt by hipsterectomy 4 Mar 2023 18:26
nt
213304 Mar 2023 19:07
by Damo1962
Shots on Target by Jules4367 4 Mar 2023 18:01
I have posted about fundamentals, I have suggested that when they prac
312084 Mar 2023 18:28
by Jules4367
Whoever next interviews GA... by Petros 4 Mar 2023 17:16
A simple question: while respecting your desire to keep your cards clo
231874 Mar 2023 17:50
by stainrods_elbow
Rotherham player connections by Northernr 2 Mar 2023 13:04
Belatedly realised I don't have these on file so help appreciated...
2162864 Mar 2023 17:21
by Damo1962

Latest Podcasts

LoftForWords
18th September 2026 6:00
LoftForWords
9th September 2026 6:00
Hoops & Dreams : QPR
25th September 2026 9:30
Second Tier. The Championship Football Podcast
23rd May 2026 20:29
More Podcasts

Loft For Words on Facebook


Moderators: Jeff Northernr Support
Online now: Burnleyhoop CheshireR colinallcars dmm Fearless GaryBannister86 joe90 kernowhoop Ned_Kennedys PinnerR Silverfoxqpr tidydarts TwoHalves and 1997 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.


About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026