Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
New thread New poll Change forum settings Settings FAQ Who's Online
 Search:  
Filter:   ALL posts (24481) 
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
SubjectRepliesViewsLast Reply
If I was Critchley.... [ 2 ] by GaryBannister86 29 Jan 2023 9:13
I would follow up my excellent words in the post match interview. B
381169031 Jan 2023 19:02
by steveo04
Our current loans.. by GaxZE 31 Jan 2023 10:00
Just a thought maybe covered else where but it's clear now for me at l
5436131 Jan 2023 18:35
by daveB
I hitched a ride with a vending machine repairman — Report [ 2 3 ] by Northernr 29 Jan 2023 20:29
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59469
621769031 Jan 2023 17:32
by Mick_S
How's it going to play out then? by Monkey_Roots 31 Jan 2023 10:55
Assuming we don't bring anyone in... 1) Structure stays the same as
23293931 Jan 2023 15:06
by colinallcars
FFP - Break it down for me [ 2 3 ] by Monkey_Roots 29 Jan 2023 10:10
I know we’re restricted by FFP, and I know what led us to this point
551109131 Jan 2023 11:07
by Esox_Lucius
A Go To player by NoDiddley 30 Jan 2023 20:30
Old adage but many teams have this, who currently do we have? Chair h
5195530 Jan 2023 23:55
by Boston
Team for Saturday by Superhoop83 30 Jan 2023 11:52
Dieng Laird (please!!!) Dunne Clarke-Salter Paal (I hope) Willock
14618030 Jan 2023 20:06
by txmw12
A message to the players.. by connell10 30 Jan 2023 8:48
On the off chance that any read this! Just wanna say , if you dont wa
11454630 Jan 2023 19:57
by Northolt_Rs
Our next XI by Monkey_Roots 29 Jan 2023 18:22
So, who’s your next XI, which loanees are in, which loanee’s a
14488330 Jan 2023 19:10
by Andybrat
Pwoppa Cup Tie by Boston 29 Jan 2023 18:08
..at Wrexham. Thoroughly enjoying this.
22768530 Jan 2023 16:49
by Wegerles_Stairs
If you feel that strongly [ 2 ] by charmr 29 Jan 2023 2:24
Hello all dissenting voices. Instead of pontificating on here why are
47888230 Jan 2023 16:04
by connell10
Bournemouth signing BOS by Bakes 30 Jan 2023 3:44
Bournemouth are about to sign Bright Osayi Samuel as a right wing back
6557430 Jan 2023 14:16
by Tonto
Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? by HammersmithR 29 Jan 2023 21:28
This Lee Hoos interview this week will be like an interview from a Chi
5175830 Jan 2023 8:25
by BazzaInTheLoft
Football Sustainability Index. by Esox_Lucius 30 Jan 2023 8:17
Make of this what you will. https://www.fairgameuk.org/sustainability
02671
Circling around the plughole? by connell10 29 Jan 2023 17:40
Seems to me that's all we got to look forward to. There must be more t
1126929 Jan 2023 18:10
by Boston
My Mum [ 2 3 4 ] by PinnerPaul 22 Jan 2023 16:10
Sadly my Mum passed away yesterday. Not unexpected as she had been
771310229 Jan 2023 17:48
by PinnerPaul
Expat Friendly v Hull by Boston 29 Jan 2023 16:00
I'll let you into a secret, I haven't watched it. https://www.youtu
3102429 Jan 2023 17:19
by CLAREMAN1995
Appalling footballing cliches (No. 1) by stainrods_elbow 27 Jan 2023 17:26
'To be fair'. This boils my piss to the stars and back again. It's
22290429 Jan 2023 16:07
by GaryT
Critchley on today's defeat by bosh67 28 Jan 2023 23:10
https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/critchley-post-hull-280123/
15252029 Jan 2023 15:26
by francisbowles
Tom Verlaine RIP by MrSheen 29 Jan 2023 11:35
Had the pleasure of seeing him at the Mean Fiddler one night, outstand
6244829 Jan 2023 14:58
by BklynRanger
Sailing .... by qpr_1968 29 Jan 2023 11:58
i've read all the threads from yesterday and can only put together my
5149329 Jan 2023 14:51
by qpr_1968
Early Hull Match Thread [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] by DieByYourSide 27 Jan 2023 9:54
Time to switch things up a little bit I think. Would like to see Johan
3357355529 Jan 2023 10:31
by Damo1962
Kolo Toure Sacked... by stanistheman 26 Jan 2023 19:35
....by Wigan after just 59 days. If QPR continue with this winless
18508029 Jan 2023 8:10
by TGRRRSSS
Friday Choons - The Boys of '75-'76 by BrianMcCarthy 27 Jan 2023 10:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw6T7vQLULE
8182628 Jan 2023 22:50
by CateLeBonR
Sell the lot [ 2 ] by DubaiR 28 Jan 2023 16:32
Doesn’t matter who the manager is, we have had enough. This group
351048428 Jan 2023 21:37
by E15Hoop
Slough Of Despond….. by colinallcars 28 Jan 2023 17:27
I've been supporting since the days of Ron Springett and I think this
22271728 Jan 2023 20:32
by qpr_1968
Drift at your peril - Preview by Northernr 27 Jan 2023 21:13
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59447
7262928 Jan 2023 19:55
by Northernr
THANKS.... by connell10 28 Jan 2023 17:46
....Yep I know I should let it go but ...that fat boil in the bag Ben
2133028 Jan 2023 18:13
by connell10
When is enough, enough? by Wilkinswatercarrier 28 Jan 2023 17:38
I think Critchley has been handed a hospital pass with this squad, and
1245628 Jan 2023 18:12
by BushRanger82
Drain the swamp. by Snipper 28 Jan 2023 17:07
We really need to do this. From top to bottom, the club is a mess.
1158628 Jan 2023 17:14
by qprd
Why are Talksport trying to Americanise football? [ 2 ] by loftboy 27 Jan 2023 11:23
On top of their “Game day” instead of match day and “shut outsâ€
35443528 Jan 2023 16:42
by jtuck
Usain Bolt Ripped Off by CLAREMAN1995 28 Jan 2023 12:58
I know this man has brought pleasure to lots of people around the Worl
2450528 Jan 2023 14:59
by CateLeBonR
Under 21's by terryb 27 Jan 2023 19:41
I'm not looking at it, but I notice that our 21's are in front agains
10812628 Jan 2023 14:37
by paulhoop2
Duncan Disorderly at Forest Green by BazzaInTheLoft 27 Jan 2023 9:14
If this is a success I’ll eat my ethically sourced hat. Best vide
18317028 Jan 2023 5:22
by Match82
Hull ticket by stowmarketrange 27 Jan 2023 19:53
I have a spare ticket for hull tomorrow if anyone wants it.I should be
2194328 Jan 2023 2:11
by Boston
Sylvia sims RIP by loftboy 27 Jan 2023 19:40
A great actress
6181228 Jan 2023 1:43
by Boston
Championship players salaries by loftboy 27 Jan 2023 19:22
Apologies if this is a spackman, but Geoff Hendrick 50K a week!! ht
1128427 Jan 2023 21:35
by Wegerles_Stairs
Non-QPR: Did Arteta get a say when signing… by A40Bosh 27 Jan 2023 20:18
…..Richard Keogh as back up to Ramsdale. [angel] He seems very
2421127 Jan 2023 20:46
by Logman
Rangers XI beat Brentford [ 2 ] by QPRSteve 24 Jan 2023 17:32
https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/first-team/2022/qpr-v-brentford-b/?tab=
32647427 Jan 2023 17:22
by PinnerPaul
Saturday's referee by Northernr 24 Jan 2023 20:17
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59423
9153927 Jan 2023 16:32
by WokingR

Latest Podcasts

LoftForWords
18th September 2026 6:00
LoftForWords
9th September 2026 6:00
Hoops & Dreams : QPR
25th September 2026 9:30
Second Tier. The Championship Football Podcast
23rd May 2026 20:29
More Podcasts

Latest Queens Park Rangers Blog

Click here for more blogs

Loft For Words on Facebook


Moderators: Jeff Northernr Support
Online now: colinallcars dmm Dorse Fearless Gus_iom Paddyhoops patrickqpr PhilmyRs sprocket and 2017 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.


About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026