Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Video 13:12 - Jan 21 with 5963 viewsGloucs_R

Anyone else seen it yet?

4 mins of waffle
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 13:16]

Poll: Are we staying up?

TF Video on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 3173 viewsNorthernr

- Difficult time at the moment, dealing with the families after the crash, Air Asia will recover but they've lost their loved ones forever. Most important focus right now is helping them. Flown 14 years, carried 242m people, never had anything like this.

- Ruben, Amin, other shareholders sharing the running of the club. I'm focused on AA but nothing neglected here.

- Speculation bad, want everybody focused, distracts from matter at hand which is maintaining Prem status. The press can create situations that aren't there to be created. I wanted it to end. Been very consistent saying Harry would be here all season. You can debate the rights and wrongs but that's the call we've made and we'll live or die by it.

- I wanted to reassure Harry last week. You hear the stories that are written, Harry is like any other human being and he'll be wondering if they;'re true. I wanted to assure him our word is our bond. He's up for the fight, he's not his quiter, this is his team. We have the 8th best home record.

- Blessed with great supporters. The best thing about them is they're fair, intelligent, call a spade a spade, smart. Not reactionary,., We all want to win. The away fans should be canonized, it's been tough. Our fans give credit where it's due. They're fair and intelligent.
TF Video on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 3166 viewsMedwayR

Waste of time, I suspect the next instalments of video will all be PR waffle too regarding Warren Farm & OOC, words instead of actions as usual

Poll: Who’s better?

TF Video on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 3153 viewsGloucs_R

TF Video on 13:18 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

Waste of time, I suspect the next instalments of video will all be PR waffle too regarding Warren Farm & OOC, words instead of actions as usual

"All going ahead still, hit a few obstacles and a few processes slowing us up"

blah blah blah no doubt

Poll: Are we staying up?

TF Video on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 3133 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hardly a surprise if it is given he has tweeted there will be an update on those issues.
TF Video on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 3079 viewsDiscodroids

christ , id rather read the back of a bleach bottle when i go to unload in the thunderbox..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Video on 13:57 - Jan 21 with 2994 viewsjonno

TF Video on 13:17 - Jan 21 by Northernr

- Difficult time at the moment, dealing with the families after the crash, Air Asia will recover but they've lost their loved ones forever. Most important focus right now is helping them. Flown 14 years, carried 242m people, never had anything like this.

- Ruben, Amin, other shareholders sharing the running of the club. I'm focused on AA but nothing neglected here.

- Speculation bad, want everybody focused, distracts from matter at hand which is maintaining Prem status. The press can create situations that aren't there to be created. I wanted it to end. Been very consistent saying Harry would be here all season. You can debate the rights and wrongs but that's the call we've made and we'll live or die by it.

- I wanted to reassure Harry last week. You hear the stories that are written, Harry is like any other human being and he'll be wondering if they;'re true. I wanted to assure him our word is our bond. He's up for the fight, he's not his quiter, this is his team. We have the 8th best home record.

- Blessed with great supporters. The best thing about them is they're fair, intelligent, call a spade a spade, smart. Not reactionary,., We all want to win. The away fans should be canonized, it's been tough. Our fans give credit where it's due. They're fair and intelligent.

"We have the 8th best home record"

Yes, because we have played all the poorest teams at home so far. We won't have the 8th best home record by the end of the season once we've lost at home to all the better sides.
TF Video on 14:05 - Jan 21 with 2961 viewsWeaverQPR

You say it best when you say nothing at all.

@WeavQPR

TF Video on 14:09 - Jan 21 with 2950 viewsPinnerPaul

Last week when Wally Jr wrote an article saying why doesn't club/Tony come out and say something, uncertainty is damaging the club, most on here agreed saying yes what's going on.

TF makes a statement, back that up with this and guess what....yep people have a moan.

So given he has made his decision , what DO you want him to do, shut up or communicate?
Login to get fewer ads

TF Video on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 2929 viewsRangersw12

TF Video on 14:09 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Last week when Wally Jr wrote an article saying why doesn't club/Tony come out and say something, uncertainty is damaging the club, most on here agreed saying yes what's going on.

TF makes a statement, back that up with this and guess what....yep people have a moan.

So given he has made his decision , what DO you want him to do, shut up or communicate?

To actually do something rather than just talk

He has been "talking" about the youth set up for the last 3 years and nothing has been done
TF Video on 14:20 - Jan 21 with 2911 viewspaulparker

My Word is my Bond ?? very Arthur Daley that Tone
Btw how is the new training academy going ???

more PR waffle from captain calamity Fernandes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF Video on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 2867 viewsDiscodroids

never seen in the same place at the same time

love truncheon standing to attention whenever he hears kathy burke signing ' im forever blowing bubbles'.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 14:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Video on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 2873 viewsWeaverQPR

Come out and tell us what you plan to do with the big fk off debt you have amassed should we go down under this plonker who can't get a point away from home.

@WeavQPR

TF Video on 14:39 - Jan 21 with 2846 viewsdanehoop

Given the difficult situation he is currently managing and how inconsquential a small football team in west London are relative to that, I actually think it wasn't a bad interview.

Meh, probably a sense of perspective. We are foaming at the mouth over something which in all honesty is pretty trivial whilst he is dealing with life shattering traumatising disaster in Asia. That has to be his priority and ŵhile it is, he is expecting life to carry on with his pet project through his trusted team.

Never knowingly understood

TF Video on 14:47 - Jan 21 with 2828 viewsW5R

He recentlyswopped his insurance to the same dodgy people behind the policy (that paid out) for the twin towers.

No conspiracy theory BS - just saying that as financially at least Air Asia
can ride this storm. (No pun intended)

Re this and forthcoming videos.. acrion speak louder than words and the bloke hasnt come true on a single promise he has made yet...reckon the rest should be taken with the same pinch of salt as anything redknapp says in his pre and post pressers. :)
TF Video on 14:51 - Jan 21 with 2809 viewsdaveB

I thought it was a good interview, he'll get stick whatever happens but he's made a decision and hopefully it works out. I'm still not sure a change would guarantee improvement, it might of course but he's changed it twice before and it didn't get better.
TF Video on 15:09 - Jan 21 with 2774 viewsW5R

TF Video on 14:51 - Jan 21 by daveB

I thought it was a good interview, he'll get stick whatever happens but he's made a decision and hopefully it works out. I'm still not sure a change would guarantee improvement, it might of course but he's changed it twice before and it didn't get better.

Despite somewhat admiring your optimism Dave, everytime I read one of your posts of late I picture Comical Al
TF Video on 15:10 - Jan 21 with 2764 viewscorse

well then. something different this time but just in other words the usual jibberish.... just one game, things will improve, have faith, long season ahead, i trust harry, points will come.
TF Video on 15:20 - Jan 21 with 2741 viewsjohncharles

Tell us what's going to happen when we are relegated Tony.
I say 'when' because 'if' was before your Harry love message.

It's a straight question, what's going to happen to QPR ? I realise you're in a bad situation at the moment so perhaps you should delegate QPR to the board members over here. Redknapp is so out of touch he may as well be out there with you.

Strong and stable my arse.

TF Video on 15:26 - Jan 21 with 2731 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All seems fair enough to me, bar the patronising nonsense about us fans being intelligent etc (if that's the case don't give us the disingenuous PR crap about 8th best home record).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

TF Video on 15:26 - Jan 21 with 2728 viewsdaveB

TF Video on 15:09 - Jan 21 by W5R

Despite somewhat admiring your optimism Dave, everytime I read one of your posts of late I picture Comical Al

not sure who's posts you've been reading but I'm not optimistic at all
TF Video on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 2703 viewsJamie

Tricky. Recession. Banks are nervous. Stick with us. I'll quit if not wanted etc etc.
TF Video on 15:52 - Jan 21 with 2679 viewsJamie

TF Video on 14:39 - Jan 21 by danehoop

Given the difficult situation he is currently managing and how inconsquential a small football team in west London are relative to that, I actually think it wasn't a bad interview.

Meh, probably a sense of perspective. We are foaming at the mouth over something which in all honesty is pretty trivial whilst he is dealing with life shattering traumatising disaster in Asia. That has to be his priority and ŵhile it is, he is expecting life to carry on with his pet project through his trusted team.

From a moral standpoint, of course QPR are utterly meaningless when 160 lives have been lost. Probably from a personal standpoint too, as Niki Lauda said when one of his planes crashed he took it incredibly hard and felt deep personal responsibility, so I cant imagine how hard the Tune guys must have taken it.

From a business standpoint however, the £200m of debt constitutes a large chunk of the Tune guys' personal wealth so it's far from an irrelevance. That's if you believe it's their personal money funding the club. If it's loans, it's even more important.
TF Video on 15:57 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewskropotkin41

Of course he's occupied with his airline but that's not really an excuse he should be using with regard to the football club. Can't do the job, Tony? Having to leave it up to people who prefer not to stick their heads above the parapet? Stop being chairman and put someone in who will do it full-time, preferably someone who has a clue about football.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

TF Video on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 2654 viewsMaggsinho

TF Video on 15:57 - Jan 21 by kropotkin41

Of course he's occupied with his airline but that's not really an excuse he should be using with regard to the football club. Can't do the job, Tony? Having to leave it up to people who prefer not to stick their heads above the parapet? Stop being chairman and put someone in who will do it full-time, preferably someone who has a clue about football.

Presumably dealing with the aftermath of 160 deaths is somewhat more time consuming than the normal day to day running of the airline.
TF Video on 17:16 - Jan 21 with 2545 viewsLblock

I cant be bothered to watch it.

This video's far better

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024