Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! 08:44 - Apr 26 with 2177 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I really don’t think that I can bear it!

I have renewed for next season because that swine ‘Hope’ is hanging over us. New players, new manager and a new way of playing!

However tomorrow is a game of two teams who simply won’t give a f**k. Then we are supposed to stand there and clap them on a lap of honour (for what I don’t know), all of the idiots will try and get on the pitch (which drives me mad) and there will be endless useless stewards in yellow jackets (that I’m sure we are paying £40 each for) who will be completely and utterly rubbish. I really can’t see the point.

And this is supposed to be enjoyment and leisure time!

The highlight is almost certainly going to be the match preview Clive!
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 08:51 - Apr 26 with 2141 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm not sure why (maybe relief) but I'm looking forward to it. Though I do expect both teams to run out to this.

Maybe we'll see Lewis Walker and Chay Tilt start.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:13 - Apr 26 with 2091 viewssmegma

Do you expect stewards to volunteer for free ??
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:30 - Apr 26 with 2058 viewsqprxtc

How do you know that it will actually happen? How do you know that life is actually a dream and this dimension is only one of millions with all sorts of possibilities, outcomes and shenanigans?

We are all just beacons of light in a dark pool of stuff. And we may not even be that. A black hole sucking us through eternity and spitting us out the other side.

But no matter what, Forest will beat us tomorrow.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:35 - Apr 26 with 2041 viewsjohnhoop

You could always actually just not go. If you’re a season ticket holder and you’ve been to all the home games, including the abominations against Stoke, Rotherham, Bolton and Blackburn, you’ve probably suffered more than enough for one season.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:46 - Apr 26 with 2013 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:35 - Apr 26 by johnhoop

You could always actually just not go. If you’re a season ticket holder and you’ve been to all the home games, including the abominations against Stoke, Rotherham, Bolton and Blackburn, you’ve probably suffered more than enough for one season.

I am, and I have!
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:48 - Apr 26 with 2003 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:13 - Apr 26 by smegma

Do you expect stewards to volunteer for free ??

No of course not - but if we are paying them then surely they should at least do something for their money. Otherwise we could simply put a plastic bollard there!

Stick their arms out at least!
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:52 - Apr 26 with 1988 viewskingsburyR

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:48 - Apr 26 by Philothesuperhoop

No of course not - but if we are paying them then surely they should at least do something for their money. Otherwise we could simply put a plastic bollard there!

Stick their arms out at least!

That's complete untrue.

They have mastered the aggressive rugby tackle on a 7 year old while a 14, 17, 27, 46 and 53 (wft?) year old run on without intervention.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 10:03 - Apr 26 with 1953 viewsrunningman75

I am looking forward to going. We actually have the chance of doing the double over 1 team this season.
Login to get fewer ads

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 11:06 - Apr 26 with 1838 viewsfrancisbowles

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 10:03 - Apr 26 by runningman75

I am looking forward to going. We actually have the chance of doing the double over 1 team this season.

Glass half full then runningman75.

I'm with you.

Let's hope it's not looking half empty after the game.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 11:24 - Apr 26 with 1796 views1MoreBrightonR

oddly, the one game where i was absolutely dreading it and convinced we would get spanked this season was Leeds at home, and we won :) most other games i've gone in to blindly optimistic that this may just be the one where we play like professional footballer.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 13:27 - Apr 26 with 1653 viewssmegma

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 10:03 - Apr 26 by runningman75

Like we did to Ipswich ??
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 13:29 - Apr 26 with 1650 viewsLongsufferingR

We already have.....Ipswich
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 1647 viewsqprd

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 08:51 - Apr 26 by DannyPaddox

I'm not sure why (maybe relief) but I'm looking forward to it. Though I do expect both teams to run out to this.

Maybe we'll see Lewis Walker and Chay Tilt start.

i dont think well be on the beach b/c we should hopefully field a team full of hungry kids trying to make a point

in actuality, wells hemed cameron and rangel will somehow all start
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 13:59 - Apr 26 with 1601 viewsLowerloftLad

gave up my season ticket around four seasons ago now and i go once or twice a season now i prefer this as i find myself really looking foward to the game when i had the season ticket towards the end felt more like a choir with alot of the dross that was on show week in week out

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 14:00 - Apr 26 with 1600 viewsBklynRanger

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 11:24 - Apr 26 by 1MoreBrightonR

oddly, the one game where i was absolutely dreading it and convinced we would get spanked this season was Leeds at home, and we won :) most other games i've gone in to blindly optimistic that this may just be the one where we play like professional footballer.

Yeah I'm going to be drawing on that as an example of a fixture that turned out to be infinitely more enjoyable than expected. And there was the Swansea match. So maybe this one will do the same somehow. Or not.

Still, we'll all be moaning about lack of football a few weeks from now so may as well jam another fuzzy memory into the old experience banks.
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 14:08 - Apr 26 with 1579 viewsaston_hoop

Is this the match thread now? I like the title

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1561 viewsToast_R

I'm going to watch my local team Molesey FC in the Isthmian South Central Division tomorrow. Far more at stake - languishing in the bottom two relegation places, 2 points adrift of safety but with a better GD than South Park the team above, a must win game tomorrow and hope they better South Park's result or the team above them lose. Will be a tense 90 minutes.

Went last Saturday, they played the champions elect and were winning 2-0 comfortably before a six minute collapse in the second half where they conceded 3 goals and lost.

Bottom 4 - two go down.

17. Hertford Town 37 -30 30
18. South Park 37 -46 30
19. Molesey 37 -39 28
20. Egham Town 37 -62 18
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 15:15 - Apr 26 with 1487 viewsLowerloftLad

ohh dear egham are down staines have had an awful season as well meanwhile chertsey have won there league and head to wembley next month
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 15:16]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 00:48 - Apr 27 with 1277 viewsNortholt_Rs

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 15:15 - Apr 26 by LowerloftLad

ohh dear egham are down staines have had an awful season as well meanwhile chertsey have won there league and head to wembley next month
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 15:16]

Come on the Curfews!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 09:44 - Apr 27 with 1123 viewsQPROslo

I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 13:30 - Apr 26 by qprd

i dont think well be on the beach b/c we should hopefully field a team full of hungry kids trying to make a point

in actuality, wells hemed cameron and rangel will somehow all start

Apart from Lumley, BOS and Eze who will hopefully start today, our most likely kids for next season are out on loan arent they?
I really wish tomorrow's game wasn't happening! on 10:27 - Apr 27 with 1072 viewsloftboy

Ipswich
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 10:27]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024