Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff media bias again... 16:17 - Apr 9 with 6630 viewsjackmorsel

Cannot wait until the Scum mathematically are down (hopefully this weekend) then the Cardiff media can stop bleating their biased shoite...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-cardiff-city-survi
Cardiff media bias again... on 12:25 - Apr 10 with 1474 viewsJackFish

I enjoy the derby matches themselves, but the excruciatingly slow coach trip up the M4 for the away game is something I can do without, especially since I have to drive all the way past Cardiff to get to Swansea and then go back, twice.
Cardiff media bias again... on 13:16 - Apr 10 with 1432 viewsacejack3065

I'm sorry but there was nothing empty in the derby for me. When the third one went in, the floor of the east stand was bouncing. That was a feeling that hadn't been felt in the liberty since we beat forest in the playoffs.

However, if the reason why we can't play derby games twice a year is because Cardiff are getting relegated, il take that.
Cardiff media bias again... on 21:28 - Apr 10 with 1324 viewsSlugster664

Talking of cardiff media bias, anyone watch the Swansea v cardiff Varsity rugby on s4c? Absolutely dreadful.

STID

Cardiff media bias again... on 02:36 - Apr 11 with 1261 viewsSwansNZ

Chelsea to win easily
not very optimistic are they, I'd have thought they would predict 5 wins, and a late push for European qualification.

Quote...
"Fulham could still catch Cardiff in this scenario. Currently though, Magath's side are on -41, making them one of the few sides worse off than Cardiff's record of -35."

... one of the few sides???
the only side, they mean.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cardiff media bias again... on 03:29 - Apr 11 with 1254 viewsCatullus

Cardiff media bias again... on 20:17 - Apr 9 by reddythered

You're acting though as if the media are so wonderful for us. They aren't; local media is utter shite regardless of the team.

I well remember the South Wales Echo getting hoaxed about CCFC, years ago, buying into the then Minardi F1 team. El Tel Phillips wrote a nice piece on the back page, even had a F1 car mocked up in our colours.

Anybody getting wound up about the media in Wales, eh, better things to raise that blood pressure about, tbh.

I agree about the newspapers, utterly rubbish for both teams, usually.
It's BBC Wales that is usually most biased.
And I could see them staying up, but only if he'll freezes over or I wake up later and my wife looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt.......it could happen!
As long as we're safe I actually don't care what happens to them. Though it's true they are the first fixture I look for but more out of a need to know when it's over with. Even with bubble trips I still expect trouble!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff media bias again... on 11:37 - Apr 11 with 1199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff media bias again... on 21:28 - Apr 10 by Slugster664

Talking of cardiff media bias, anyone watch the Swansea v cardiff Varsity rugby on s4c? Absolutely dreadful.

Who won BTW?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024