Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we safe yet? 17:35 - Mar 10 with 12619 viewsstuabd

Surely even we can't make a drama out of this end to the season?
Are we safe yet? on 06:23 - Mar 14 with 1519 viewsLblock

Are we safe yet? on 01:10 - Mar 14 by Match82

Mate I think you can relax now! We are 16 points clear of the drop zone with 9 games to play. Don't think the bottom 3 have much chance winning 5/6 out of the remaining 9 considering that's about what they have all season so far. And even then they wouldn't catch us if we get a couple of results.

Exhale, we'll be in the championship next year.

Yes mate... it needs a six game swing due to goal difference and I agree it looks a really low points total will keep teams up this year
However I’m not counting chickens till the maths are done because, well it’s QPR and not like losing streaks of six are alien to us!! Of course, our target should be to exceed last years points and league position which will allow the tub thumpers to scream “progress” and rightly so I may add

I’d love a draw at Foolham, a win at Reading, couple of home wins and then a nice win up at Dull City to really cement it all. Our train home from Hull will be a right party

Well done again to Ollie and the boys last night, keep the right attitude unlike last season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Are we safe yet? on 07:08 - Mar 14 with 1453 viewsLowerloftLad

16 points and a better goal difference wont someone please think of the goal difference

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Are we safe yet? on 18:27 - Mar 14 with 1249 viewsqprphil

Amazing how positive it is on here after that win, imagine what it does for the players and management. Please get something at Fulham, I'd settle for a win.!!!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024