Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 17:42 - Dec 26 with 16524 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Never done one but going for 2-0 R's
Match Thread on 20:16 - Dec 26 with 1670 viewsAntti_Heinola

Too many passengers in this team, sadly. Harry's joint decisions to sell Mackie and spend transfer deadline day signing left backs and midfielders rather than strikers bites him in the ass yet again.
Zamora is a dreadful footballer.
Dunne once again sloppy with the goal - this is getting to be a bit of a habit.
Don't hold your breath for Jenas, Carroll etc to dig in 2nd half. 'The right sort'. Hmm.

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 20:16 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewsbarbicanranger

Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 26 by paulparker

sorry but we have been found out
tippy tappy sh&t no pace, no shots absolute pony
BTW carroll should give that number 10 shirt back cos he aint fit to wear it

So true - when sky's championship pundits are able to point out qpr have had the better of possession but it's been around the middle third - you know you've been found out
Match Thread on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1587 viewsAntti_Heinola

found out? we were never lost - we got very lucky in a lot of games this season. Only in about 2 games did we look anything like being remotely dominant.
Zamora has had four opportunities to either shoot or lay the ball off in the box this half. Passed it to a Forest player three times, booted the other one out near the corner flag. I'd rather SWP up front.

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 20:20 - Dec 26 with 1555 viewsstuabd

Match Thread on 20:16 - Dec 26 by barbicanranger

So true - when sky's championship pundits are able to point out qpr have had the better of possession but it's been around the middle third - you know you've been found out

It;s like they looked at us for the first 15 minutes and realised that there isn't much threat here. Disappointing first half.
Match Thread on 20:20 - Dec 26 with 1540 viewsRANGERS4EVER

All the good fans that have gone up there should have their money back. We have given up

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread on 20:21 - Dec 26 with 1518 viewsRs_Holy

Benayoun for Henry .... AJ for Zamora...... Harry make it happen
Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 1451 viewskomradkirk

that was shocking,lucky to be only one down.
Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 1442 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry's showing the board how crap the team is without Austin.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 1448 viewsBklynRanger

This is fcuking grim. I wouldn't even know where to start. Fcuking Afro Coto doesn't want to be there based on his movement so he should fcuk off.

In the meantime I'd change Goalshy Bobby for Johnson, and Henry for Benayoun. Let Jenas remember what it's like to put your foot in.
Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 1445 viewsstansleftfoot

Feel Sorry for Harry Redknapp only got three subs....do we honestly have to wait for Niko Kranjcar to create some magic, defend, pass, commit, and attack...
Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 1440 viewsBrightonhoop

Lucky it's only 1-0. Still time to turn this around, bin Zamora and bin Jenas.
Match Thread on 20:24 - Dec 26 with 1424 viewsToast_R

It is really shocking at the moment. Can see us dropping to midtable soon Bas there are teams more blatantly hungry for promotion then our lot of has beens and you can include Harry and Joe Jordan it that too.

Tony, your dream an established Premiership club is fading fast mate. And we're bored sh*tless watching it.
Match Thread on 20:25 - Dec 26 with 1392 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 26 by paulparker

sorry but we have been found out
tippy tappy sh&t no pace, no shots absolute pony
BTW carroll should give that number 10 shirt back cos he aint fit to wear it

And to make it all worse, our number 10 and his other pal on loan in the Prem both starred for their loan clubs today. Fcking frustrating!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 20:25 - Dec 26 with 1377 viewsessextaxiboy

Match Thread on 20:18 - Dec 26 by Antti_Heinola

found out? we were never lost - we got very lucky in a lot of games this season. Only in about 2 games did we look anything like being remotely dominant.
Zamora has had four opportunities to either shoot or lay the ball off in the box this half. Passed it to a Forest player three times, booted the other one out near the corner flag. I'd rather SWP up front.

Yep , we are so lucky we could go top tonight .

It was really lucky that we didnt let a goal in for all those games .
Match Thread on 20:25 - Dec 26 with 1376 viewsDesertBoot

Well that was sloppy. powderpuff and decidedly embarrassing. Onuoha should be starting and laughable Zamora our only option up front. 1-0 was a let off

Wish I could be like David Watts

Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 26 with 1352 viewsHollowayRanger

fingers crossed we might just make the playoffs

as no way are we top 2

mine and everyone elses fear

no austin NO HOPE

id have gone phillips up front and five in midfield

phillips
kranjar benayon
jenas carroll henry

or
swp hoilett out wide instead of henry benayon

instead totally negative team with NO FEAR fear factor OR GOALS
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 20:28]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match Thread on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1323 viewsQPR_Nippon

What summed our current problems up for me was BAE having a throw in just in the Forest half and the ball gets played back to one of our two centre halves stationed just outside our own penalty area. Get Ned on and Dunne off and move the defensive line 30 yards up the pitch. We might actually get a bit of possession in the opposition half.
Match Thread on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1312 viewsNov77

I'd stick onuaha on for Henry, let him win a few tackles in midfield.

I'm struggling to think of any rangers team I've seen in nearly 40 years that created as few chances as this one does. It is so dull to watch.

If someone asked me to describe our style of play, I'd say ''we fanny about'.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1299 viewsactonman

Caroll , Casper and Henry in midfield ??????

fCUK OFF !!!!!!!

Waste of space
Match Thread on 20:29 - Dec 26 with 1258 viewsgobbles

Match Thread on 20:25 - Dec 26 by Hooparoo

And to make it all worse, our number 10 and his other pal on loan in the Prem both starred for their loan clubs today. Fcking frustrating!

Didn't they both refuse to play for us in the Championship?
Match Thread on 20:30 - Dec 26 with 1244 viewsHooparoo

Let's see just how good a motivator Harry is.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 1214 viewsJuzzie

Midfield (despite playing 5 there for most games) has been our weak link all season. Not enough supply to the front player(s), not getting into the box to support the attack and not scoring goals to support the striker(s).
Match Thread on 20:32 - Dec 26 with 1188 viewsedwardtheconfessor

Tony, your dream an established Premiership club is fading fast mate. And we're bored sh*tless watching it.

couldnt have put it better myself.

we have a touch of the 'harlem globetrotters' about us this season.Yesterdays men.watch the agent of every ex england premiership 33+ year old make aa bee line for beautiful down town loftus road in jan 2014.The fkn elephants gravyard. and i did mean gravyyard.

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

Match Thread on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 1173 viewsNov77

Hoilett on for Henry, AJ on for Zamora.

Pleeeease harry, if you learn anything from tonight, don't play them again, get rid in January if anyone will have them.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 26 with 1129 viewslave16

why did we ever sign henry..

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024