Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk leaves Birmingham 16:56 - Jun 18 with 7209 viewsNorthernr

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2019/club-statement-garry-monk/?utm_source=Tw
Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:51 - Jun 21 with 2609 viewstimcocking

I once had a Sunday Sport with exactly the same headline...
Monk leaves Birmingham on 12:39 - Jul 1 with 2432 viewsrsonist

Che Adams finally gone to Saints for £15m. Big news in the race to the bottom.

Incidentally if our social media team ever come out with something like this I quit:

Monk leaves Birmingham on 12:41 - Jul 1 with 2420 viewsrsonist

A little depressing that Brum in the strife they're in can still extract that much from a single interested bidder...
Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:44 - Jul 1 with 2294 viewsCamberleyR

Monk leaves Birmingham on 12:41 - Jul 1 by rsonist

A little depressing that Brum in the strife they're in can still extract that much from a single interested bidder...

That's the sort of fee scoring 22 in a season (even though he may turn out to be a one season wonder) can get for you though. Burnley had apparently bid £12m for him in January. Another one like James Maddison originally from Coventry City's academy.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:05 - Jul 1 with 2219 viewsdavman

Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:58 - Jun 19 by Harbour

Adams possibly off to Saints you would be pissed if were a Brum fan looks like they are having a fire sale I guess to avoId further ffp action.

I'll take a fire sale of that proportion. FIFTEEN MILLION for Che Adams. Nothing like the scale of our impending poundland fire sale, is it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:18 - Jul 1 with 2173 viewsHunterhoop

Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:05 - Jul 1 by davman

I'll take a fire sale of that proportion. FIFTEEN MILLION for Che Adams. Nothing like the scale of our impending poundland fire sale, is it?

Tbf, given how good Hall and Lynch made Adams look last season, i’m surprised he didn’t go for £50m to someone like Man Utd.
Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:54 - Jul 1 with 2093 viewsAntti_Heinola

Monk leaves Birmingham on 12:41 - Jul 1 by rsonist

Hasenhuttl:
'He has shown a desire to join us above all other clubs, which shows the positive reputation Southampton has built for developing young players'

Bare bones.

Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:10 - Jul 1 with 2068 viewskensalriser

Redknapp signing I presume?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:59 - Jul 1 with 2013 viewsCamberleyR

Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:10 - Jul 1 by kensalriser

Redknapp signing I presume?

No, Rowett.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:01 - Jul 5 with 1824 viewsNorthernr

One or two bits that never quite made sense about Saint Garry and his career to date are starting to add up a little better this morning. £6m for Ashley Fletcher always did look dodgy as fck.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7214509/Middlesbroughs-new-
Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:56 - Jul 5 with 1739 viewsDannyPaddox

Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:01 - Jul 5 by Northernr

One or two bits that never quite made sense about Saint Garry and his career to date are starting to add up a little better this morning. £6m for Ashley Fletcher always did look dodgy as fck.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7214509/Middlesbroughs-new-

Featherstone & Monk. Very ... what were those disagreeable fcukers called? 2O years ago. Shït actors. Shït record. Christmas number one. Undoubtedly a cover.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 9:25]
Monk leaves Birmingham on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 1684 viewsHunterhoop

Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:01 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Well that clears that up.

Very much one operating under the Redknapp, Allardyce, Hughes model. Steer well clear.

How much money do these managers and agents need to make?! A 5% fee is unjustifiable. It is morally bankrupt given the scale of some of these deals.
Monk leaves Birmingham on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 1618 viewsDavieQPR

Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:56 - Jul 5 by DannyPaddox

Featherstone & Monk. Very ... what were those disagreeable fcukers called? 2O years ago. Shït actors. Shït record. Christmas number one. Undoubtedly a cover.

Robson and Jerome?
Monk leaves Birmingham on 12:03 - Jul 5 with 1571 viewsaston_hoop

Monk leaves Birmingham on 11:31 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Robson and Jerome?

Ah yes I remember that one

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:09 - Jul 5 with 1474 viewsDannyPaddox

Monk leaves Birmingham on 11:31 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Robson and Jerome?

They are indeed them!

This should be in the shops by Christmas.
Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:20 - Jul 5 with 1433 viewspaulparker

Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:09 - Jul 5 by DannyPaddox

They are indeed them!

This should be in the shops by Christmas.

Quality

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:28 - Jul 5 with 1406 viewsMick_S

Something that has always bothered me about Monk is that his parting is where Ralph Coates used to have his, yet he has a full head of hair.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 13:29 - Jul 5 with 1403 viewsconnell10

And yet still there seems to no breach of F.A or FIFA regulations! Well we all know those two organizations are run by a bunch of crooks so no surprise there! I've always hated the look of that little ginger shite Monk , looks sneaky!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:01 - Jul 5 with 1339 viewspeterlund_dk

Monk leaves Birmingham on 08:56 - Jul 5 by DannyPaddox

That smirky squinty Monk lean-in just irks the shite out of me. He can smell from the road if you have cash lying around the house, and if you open when he knocks, he'll have his foot in the door quicker than he can type out "format c:" and press enter.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 14:21]
Monk leaves Birmingham on 14:56 - Jul 5 with 1262 viewsrobith

Monk leaves Birmingham on 11:36 - Jun 19 by robith

Yeah concur, he's a decent boss - who seems to end up in weird awful jobs no one else wants? Doesn't quite connect for me why that's the case. Maybe he's a glutton for punishment

Guess we know the answer to this now
Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:24 - Jul 5 with 1209 viewsdannyblue

Somehow something gratifying about Leeds and Derby officials communicating with Boro to put this case together.
Monk leaves Birmingham on 15:52 - Jul 5 with 1148 viewsLblock

That Featherstone chap..... is it just me or does he look like SkySports favouriter W@nkLumpard after a two wek bender in Ibiza?

I've just read Broken Dreams. Jesus the game is a bent as anything isn't it?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Monk leaves Birmingham on 16:16 - Jul 5 with 1096 viewsderbyhoop

Hard to believe that a manager with access to a large transfer budget would ever be involved with a dodgy agent!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Monk leaves Birmingham on 19:23 - Jul 5 with 962 viewsDejR_vu

Monk leaves Birmingham on 16:16 - Jul 5 by derbyhoop

Hard to believe that a manager with access to a large transfer budget would ever be involved with a dodgy agent!!!

Middlesbrough seem to be suing anything that moves. Looks like Gibson has had enough of the murky swamp.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024